WATCH: Joe Biden frozen stiff during White House concert

How do 36% SUPPORT THIS GUY?

He shouldn't be allowed to touch the remote.

Dude has 2 feet in the grave.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing

1718131349258.png

I don't really care about the physical fitness of an officeholder. Unless you're talking about Chris Crispy. That's when pork takes on a whole new meaning.

Tangent Alert: Am I the only one who finds the VP's race posturing insufferable? She is in no sense "African American," or "Black." She goes far out of her way to look, act and talk "White," and she is first in line to grab any conceivable benefit or privilege associated with being "colored" or what ever you want to call it. And she married a White guy. Gimmeafukkinbreak.

This is the one, you will recall, that claimed to be a beneficiary of "busing" when in K-12 school. Imagine that: a kid with two parents who are both PhD's, and her education is enhanced by sitting next to some White kids in school. Talk about White Privilege. Just SITTING NEXT TO WHITE PEOPLE makes you smarter!

How do 36% SUPPORT THIS GUY?

He shouldn't be allowed to touch the remote.

Dude has 2 feet in the grave.

Well leftists, if you're still wondering whether or not Biden is juiced up, check out his mouth.

ILMAO at the woke black "they" kissing Biden's hand like he's a King. And you guys call MAGA a cult? Get real.

Doncha just love that one?

Best contrived shallow, stupid Leftist talking point ever.

That's my new favorite way of describing the leftist faggots: Cheap fakes.

Alinsky's rules numbers 5, 8, 11, and 13.

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

8. "Keep the pressure on."

11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."

13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia

The tactics commies use against us also works against them. :laughing0301:

That makes two of us.
3 of us. LOL That guy is so gross. But I believe that's the point of shoving them down your throat. Now when you see someone like that in real life, you won't freak out. And your kids will be more tolerant.

Yesterday I saw a baby not even 1 year old. We all freaked out when we realized most likely he will live to see 2100. Fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back