WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

He served on the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary for 16 years and was chairman twice, overseeing the Bork and Clarence Thomas nomination hearings for Supreme Court.
So Biden is responsible for the the high tech lynching of CT and making the name Bork into a verb.

Bork: obstruct (someone, especially a candidate for public office) through systematic defamation or vilification.
Yeah, well he's a Democrat, so......

Meaning what? That an egregious and shameful display is transformed into an "accomplishment" by that magical word?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has a Brain Fart and you right-wing idiots cream your jeans over that negligible short-lived Political Pimple...

Get a life, eh?

Biden did correct himself as well. The video cut out.
Do you have the extended video?

it matters if he knew he misspoke or if one of his handlers whispered into his ear piece

The video cut out as he was doing so. It's in the link to the OP.

And since it matters so much to you, did Trump correct himself about the airports? I noticed you dodged that one last time.

That's it?

He meant 120 thousand but he said 120 million. Oooooh, hard-hitting stuff there guys. The video even cut out as he was correcting himself. You're going to need to do better than that.

Meanwhile, Trump just said that we should slow testing down. That's not a gaffe - he's just an idiot.
Go to the bank and ask for million instead of a thousand.

That would cause a minor misunderstanding that would be resolved within a few seconds.

Oh the horror.
It’s deeper than that and you know it. This ain’t no one-off.
Joe Biden walks into a bar and sees a hot chick sitting there. He slides into the seat next to her, leans in and asks, ‘‘So, do I come here often?‘’

Uh huh. So what do you think of these?

I'm sure you will give a perfectly reasonable and objective, non-partisan response.

Trump corrected himself as he went along

biden does not even know what he is saying

Biden did correct himself as well. The video cut out.

Trump claimed that the revolutionary army took over airports. Show me where he corrected himself.

Oh right, he didn't. But you'll find another way to spin this bullshit you're serving.

"Yea, but... you see...that's different because..."

I'm still waiting for Trump to correct himself on his lies about his inauguration crowd.

A guy would lie on practically his very first statement from the WH will lie about anything.

Sure Biden said millions instead of thousands and Trump and Republicans instead of being ashamed of the killings on their watch want to ridicule Biden for his verbal blooper. LOL. Only under Trump's America.

Actually it is 127,640 now, but Republican don't give-a-damn because trump doesn't give-a-damn.

"If I ever said something so mortifyingly stupid, the Fake News Media would come down on me with a vengeance. This is beyond a normal mistake. Why isn’t the media reporting it?" - Trump

Biden literally believes the entire US population has died. the same population he needs...to win the majority of to become POTUS

EbiRLivVcAApGFd

EbiRM6VVcAE9f6v

Biden will lose, and the Dems know it.

There goes that stuttering problem again. :uhoh3: Biden's bulb grows dimmer by the day.

Trump has the nomination sowed up, so maybe a lot of GOP primary voters should cross over and vote for Biden, and help make sure he's the nominee.

There goes that stuttering problem again. :uhoh3: Biden's bulb grows dimmer by the day.

Trump has the nomination sowed up, so maybe a lot of GOP primary voters should cross over and vote for Biden, and help make sure he's the nominee.
Well almost all the primaries are over, so there will be very little voting left. Biden locked up the nomination weeks ago, so the few that are left will make no difference. So you have shown you do not understand how the process works or have been paying attention to what has transpired. Maybe you should refrain from posting ideas until such time as you have educated yourself. You embarrass yourself.

The video cut out as he was doing so. It's in the link to the OP.
Are you saying there is only one video in existance and it stopped recording just as biden began to have a lucid moment?

I dont believe that

I made myself perfectly clear with what I said. If you're unclear about it, then read it over again.

And since it matters so much to you, did Trump correct himself about the airports? I noticed you dodged that one last time.

Still dodging huh? You always seem to do that. It only matters when the OTHER side does it, huh?

Last edited:
Actually it is 127,640 now, but Republican don't give-a-damn because trump doesn't give-a-damn.

Right... so 610,000 people have died of the flu in the last 10 years. You don't have a damn do you?

Or maybe you don't shut down the planet, and destroy people's lives, over an illness that kills less people than the flu.

By the way, a huge number of those, were from idiots like Cuomo sending people he knew had Corvid-19, back to nursing homes where most of the highest risk people were. So Democrats don't give a damn, and proved it by their actions.

Big deal. So Joe misspoke again. Nobody believes he would make a policy decision without double checking the exact number. That is one of the important differences between Joe Biden and Trump. Trump never double checks anything. If all you got against Joe is a misstatement every once in a while that is sure to be corrected, you don't have much.
Trump meets with his Cabinet, the DOJ, NIH, CDC and the military on related matters and they put forth their opinions based upon the best available current information they have. He's not "winging" it.
Biden, on the other hand, will do whatever China and the Marxist left tells him to do and they will take advantage of his dwindling memory, which is clearly the early stages of Alzheimer's.

Obviously you haven't heard what the people who give him his briefings have said. The man is an idiot, and he's not interested in learning anything. He loves listening to yes men praising him, but has no patience for anything else.
How many wars has Trump started?

Right... so 610,000 people have died of the flu in the last 10 years. You don't have a damn do you?

Or maybe you don't shut down the planet, and destroy people's lives, over an illness that kills less people than the flu.

By the way, a huge number of those, were from idiots like Cuomo sending people he knew had Corvid-19, back to nursing homes where most of the highest risk people were. So Democrats don't give a damn, and proved it by their actions.
127,952 in 5 months seems like a significant figure to me. At the present rate, 10 years would come out to 1,535,424 and at the moment their is no vaccine or cure. What is you point?

127,952 in 5 months seems like a significant figure to me. At the present rate, 10 years would come out to 1,535,424 and at the moment their is no vaccine or cure. What is you point?
The flu virus has killed that many people with a vaccine, which makes it a much deadlier virus than the Chinese virus.

We have not cleared up biden yet

do you have the video where he stopped drooling and corrected his misspeak or not?

We have not cleared up biden yet

do you have the video where he stopped drooling and corrected his misspeak or not?

Did Trump correct himself about the airports?

How about you try answering the question this time instead of dodging it.

Forum List

Back