WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

I'm sure your arguments would be very effective on a 5th grade playground, or at a Trump rally.

Arguments, don't you mean facts?

But it's easy to prove me wrong, just name one selling point for the senile Biden clown that doesn't involve TDS

:popcorn:

Your schoolyard taunts aren't facts. Joe understands the world is complex, and every interaction doesn't have to have a winner and a loser. Compassion is strength, and the office of the presidency is a solumn trust for the betterment of the country instead of a chance for self aggrandizement. Joe is presidential. Trump is a snake oil salesman.

That's it?

He meant 120 thousand but he said 120 million. Oooooh, hard-hitting stuff there guys. The video even cut out as he was correcting himself. You're going to need to do better than that.

Meanwhile, Trump just said that we should slow testing down. That's not a gaffe - he's just an idiot.
Go to the bank and ask for million instead of a thousand.

That would cause a minor misunderstanding that would be resolved within a few seconds.

Oh the horror.
It’s deeper than that and you know it. This ain’t no one-off.
Joe Biden walks into a bar and sees a hot chick sitting there. He slides into the seat next to her, leans in and asks, ‘‘So, do I come here often?‘’

Uh huh. So what do you think of these?

I'm sure you will give a perfectly reasonable and objective, non-partisan response.

Trump corrected himself as he went along

biden does not even know what he is saying

Guns have killed 150 million since 2007, said Slow Joe this year at the Democrat debate.

Fear works and feeds the ignorant. This is why Democrats keep increasing their followers, fear, lies and ignorance. Even the educated ones have no regard for facts, only for keeping power and control.

You stupid liberal dumb fucks.

Why is he lying?

Isn’t this a lie?

Spin it, Lefties.

He said it. He literally said it. Spin it.
AGAIN???

this is like the 5th time,,,

He lies constantly.

How about:

5. Biden claims he wants “any records” of Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation against him to be released, even though he’s blocking the release of his Senate records — not fact checked by Twitter.

Joe Biden has falsely claimed that he wants “any records” of Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation to be released, even though he has blocked the release of Senate papers from archives in the University of Delaware. The claim, repeated and disseminated by the mainstream media, has not been fact checked by Twitter.

He finger banged an employee.

Hypocrites from the left won’t hold him accountable because they are scum.

I wouldn't call it a lie, now you sound like a PROG.

Biden says all kinds of things that aren't true, the dude has dementia.

That's it?

He meant 120 thousand but he said 120 million. Oooooh, hard-hitting stuff there guys. The video even cut out as he was correcting himself. You're going to need to do better than that.

Meanwhile, Trump just said that we should slow testing down. That's not a gaffe - he's just an idiot.

That would cause a minor misunderstanding that would be resolved within a few seconds.

Oh the horror.
Joe Biden walks into a bar and sees a hot chick sitting there. He slides into the seat next to her, leans in and asks, ‘‘So, do I come here often?‘’

I'm sure you will give a perfectly reasonable and objective, non-partisan response.

I don’t really care because they’re all repeated in MSM. The 120 million gaffe wasn’t covered at all.

I don’t really care because they’re all repeated in MSM. The 120 million gaffe wasn’t covered at all.

Thanks for proving my point.

Biden gaffe: "HAHAHA OMG LOOK AT HOW HE HAS DEMENTIA I NEED TO START A TOPIC ON THIS"

Trump gaffe: "I don't really care"

Partisan hypocrisy. You're excused now.

Thanks for proving my point.

Biden gaffe: "HAHAHA OMG LOOK AT HOW HE HAS DEMENTIA I NEED TO START A TOPIC ON THIS"

Trump gaffe: "I don't really care"
Why should I care when MSM focuses on trump gaffes and mistakes incessantly? Meanwhile, MSM refuse to discuss incessant Biden gaffes. If I didn’t start this thread, you would have never known. Get it?

That's it?

Oh the horror.

Trump corrected himself as he went along

biden does not even know what he is saying

Biden did correct himself as well. The video cut out.

Trump claimed that the revolutionary army took over airports. Show me where he corrected himself.

Oh right, he didn't. But you'll find another way to spin this bullshit you're serving.

"Yea, but... you see...that's different because..."

joe cant do a 3 minute interview without a gaff,,,
Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.

Bullshit. Link to ANY interview 15 minutes in length since he stated he was running for president that he didn't TOTALLY fuck up on.
You'll really like this one. It's where he jokes “If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.

A very good example. Whether he was joking or serious, that WAS a large screw-up.

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.
I think it mentions that in the article,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

Yep, and then when people are not talking numbers.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

if he did correct himself it just another time he couldnt complete a full sentence accurately,,,

either way hes being abused by who ever is behind his campaign,,,

Biden's wife should be ASHAMED of herself, he has obviously got Senile Dementia and her ALLOWING her husband to be abused like this is not a good situation.

Silly.
Melania should be ashamed of her husband for tolerating Trump sexual advances against 25 women. One accused Trump of RAPE waiting for Trump DNA.

BUT BUT BUT trump did this,,,

all your doing is confirming both are not qualified,,,

Or that both make mistakes and it seems to be okay when Trump makes them....but when Biden makes them, it's OMG MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

Or vice versa, although you don't seem to recognize THAT part.

Forum List

Back