WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

He's a politician, that's all he knows. He's a liar of course. But then factor in dementia, which he likely has, I've seen it first hand. A dollar says they work with him daily to prolong what he has left.

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

And you fucking lefties are so fucking stupid you believe him?
Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.
You're drunk, aren't you?

If he got 40 fucking years in public office and NOTHING to show for it, why give him 4 more?

By all means, WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN ACCOMPLISHED IN 40 YEARS?
He was a senator from Delaware for 36 years, Vice President for 8. If you listened to some of his interviews, you'd know more about what legislation he was involved with and what was accomplished in his capacity as VP with President Obama.
The man has political skills. And yeah, he's too old for this, but he's not in late stage dementia. He's okay.
List his legislative accomplishments.
Did that, too. READ THE THREAD
No, you didn’t. You threw out a bullshit n7mber claiming he sponsored 4000 laws.

List those laws.
Click the link.
What link?
Post 83
That doesn’t list 4000 “LAWS” sponsored by Crazy Joe.

Try again.
Legislation (or statutory law) is law which has been promulgated (or "enacted") by a legislature or other governing body or the process of making it.
It isn’t a law unless and until signed by a President, Dummy.
It's a little beside the point, but you've obviously watched your cartoons today.

Beside the point? it is exactly the point.

You pushes a blatant lie and got busted.

Deal with it.

No, Nostra. I misspoke, I admit, but it was too late to go back and edit "pieces of legislation" rather than "laws."

You asked me for a link to what he had done while in Congress and I gave it to you. If it makes you all jolly to think you caught me out in some kind of nefarious game, have fun with it.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,
The video cut him off when he was trying to correct himself
The video wasn’t cut off because he corrected himself. The video was streamed by delay by his team. It was cut off because he followed it up with something even worse. The video was fucking broadcast by his own team. If he corrected himself why would they have cut it off?
The 7 second video that is linked in the OP?

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.
I think it mentions that in the article,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.
Americans better stop having sex or the US is going to tip over into a nearby lake.

This is just one of the many examples of why his Democrat handlers are trying to hide him from the world, limiting his time speaking in public, & only allowing anti-Trump fake news outlets cover his speaking events so they can cover up his gaffes / racist remarks...

That's almost as big a number as the black males Al Sharpton and the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party claims American cops have killed this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Biden was just jerking you wing-nuts around.

Pathological liar Tramp said the military had no ammo under Obama! That was not a slip of the tongue, it was an out and out lie.

This is just one of the many examples of why his Democrat handlers are trying to hide him from the world, limiting his time speaking in public, & only allowing anti-Trump fake news outlets cover his speaking events so they can cover up his gaffes / racist remarks...

maybe Biden was including dogs,cats,ferrets and kanagroos?

Yes, he blew it again, yet again, and again and so it goes. lol

Joe Biden misleads the public about how many Americans had died from the coronavirus, claiming “over 120 million dead from COVID.” In reality, there have been over 120 thousand Americans killed by the virus, which meant Biden’s claim was 1,000 times larger. That gross miscalculation went completely unreported by ABC, CBS, and NBC’s evening newscasts, which all boasted about Biden calling Trump a “child.”

On top of all that, they completely ignored findings from The Washington Free Beacon that discovered the Biden Cancer Initiative spent 65 percent of its funding on staff and executive salaries, instead of fighting cancer.

ap_18347762564023_wide-47ea74664d2bbf4287c5d4bc1cab824ef5d694e0-s1500-c85.jpg

Last edited:
Biden was just jerking you wing-nuts around.

Pathological liar Tramp said the military had no ammo under Obama! That was not a slip of the tongue, it was an out and out lie.
Trump was correct. Shitstain obama indeed had an ammo shortage in 2013.

Big deal. So Joe misspoke again. Nobody believes he would make a policy decision without double checking the exact number. That is one of the important differences between Joe Biden and Trump. Trump never double checks anything. If all you got against Joe is a misstatement every once in a while that is sure to be corrected, you don't have much.

Big deal. So Joe misspoke again. Nobody believes he would make a policy decision without double checking the exact number. That is one of the important differences between Joe Biden and Trump. Trump never double checks anything. If all you got against Joe is a misstatement every once in a while that is sure to be corrected, you don't have much.
Trump meets with his Cabinet, the DOJ, NIH, CDC and the military on related matters and they put forth their opinions based upon the best available current information they have. He's not "winging" it.
Biden, on the other hand, will do whatever China and the Marxist left tells him to do and they will take advantage of his dwindling memory, which is clearly the early stages of Alzheimer's.

Damn!!

And tRump thinks the British had airports in the revolutionary war.

Are we done here?
The revolutionary war is over. Wuhan is still with us.

That's it?

He meant 120 thousand but he said 120 million. Oooooh, hard-hitting stuff there guys. The video even cut out as he was correcting himself. You're going to need to do better than that.

Meanwhile, Trump just said that we should slow testing down. That's not a gaffe - he's just an idiot.

Forum List

Back