WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.
I think it mentions that in the article,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

Yep, and then when people are not talking numbers.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

if he did correct himself it just another time he couldnt complete a full sentence accurately,,,

either way hes being abused by who ever is behind his campaign,,,

Biden's wife should be ASHAMED of herself, he has obviously got Senile Dementia and her ALLOWING her husband to be abused like this is not a good situation.

Silly.
Melania should be ashamed of her husband for tolerating Trump sexual advances against 25 women. One accused Trump of RAPE waiting for Trump DNA.

BUT BUT BUT trump did this,,,

all your doing is confirming both are not qualified,,,

Trump proved himself unfit to lead this country.

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

And you fucking lefties are so fucking stupid you believe him?
Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.
You're drunk, aren't you?

If he got 40 fucking years in public office and NOTHING to show for it, why give him 4 more?

By all means, WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN ACCOMPLISHED IN 40 YEARS?
He was a senator from Delaware for 36 years, Vice President for 8. If you listened to some of his interviews, you'd know more about what legislation he was involved with and what was accomplished in his capacity as VP with President Obama.
The man has political skills. And yeah, he's too old for this, but he's not in late stage dementia. He's okay.

Like I asked before, what has he accomplished in his 44 years in public office? You can't answer the damn question yet you want the son of a bitch as POTUS.

This is the problem when your only source of information is Fox News. You may want to venture somewhere to get your self updated.

Instead of asking about Biden’s accomplishments. Use the google sometimes. You are asking a question like this and you’ve been here in this site this long makes you look ignorant.

It's hard to believe that the marxist shitstains fielded 23 fuckups and this is the BEST they got. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A rotting vegetable that shits the bed for our amusement every time it's trotted out in front of a camera. There are garbage collectors in Mumbai, India making $4 a month feeling superior to this stuttering fuck.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.

Compared to Trump bullshit. Biden doesn’t even come close....

Every time he tweets or say something dumb and stupid. He has these liars trying to correct what he just said.

Swallowing Bleach...... Trump was just being sarcastic.
Slow down the CV testing. His protectors like McEnany said Trump was just kidding. Following day Trump is not kidding.

Trump never said swallow bleach.

Biden DID say if you don't vote for him you aint black
Biden DID say he was running for senate.
Biden DID say 120 million people got covid19.

The list goes on and on. The left have to LIE about what Trump says to try to half-equal the bullshit Biden spews out. Biden actually says the stupid shit, no editing needed.

inject disinfectant. Is that better?
List of Biden only 3 what stops you? Biden on blacks apologized. Isn’t it? A true leader.

Trump on Trumpocalypse virus:
February 10 Trump this is like a flu it will just go away.
January 22 & 30 we have everything under control.
February 23 & 24 we have very much under control.
February 28 blamed immigrants on CV bcoz democrats open door policy.
Empty shelves. That’s a lie. Obama left him with 16,000 ventilators.

Trump interview with Hannity. Biden defund police. Biden doesn’t support defunding police. That’s a lie.
June 10 Tijuana is the most heavily infected anywhere in the world.

I will be here the whole night if I have to list of Trump stupidities. Trump is an idiot and moron.

Trump also tried to block his niece trying to publish a book. Judge denied his request.

Yes, let's compare notes on who said and did what and when.

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

###

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

https://www.newsweek.com/california...s-response-every-single-thing-he-said-1491294

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’ | National Review

###

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus
by: Charles Clifford
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST / Updated: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

She also visited several other businesses and talked to people.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

Last edited:
This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.

If he got 40 fucking years in public office and NOTHING to show for it, why give him 4 more?

He was a senator from Delaware for 36 years, Vice President for 8. If you listened to some of his interviews, you'd know more about what legislation he was involved with and what was accomplished in his capacity as VP with President Obama.
The man has political skills. And yeah, he's too old for this, but he's not in late stage dementia. He's okay.

Like I asked before, what has he accomplished in his 44 years in public office? You can't answer the damn question yet you want the son of a bitch as POTUS.

This is the problem when your only source of information is Fox News. You may want to venture somewhere to get your self updated.

Instead of asking about Biden’s accomplishments. Use the google sometimes. You are asking a question like this and you’ve been here in this site this long makes you look ignorant.
I'm sure he's avidly reading the list of over 4,000 laws sponsored or cosponsored by Biden during his time in the Senate.

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

If only I could count the gaffes that tramps make.

If only you could but you can’t.

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

If only I could count the gaffes that tramps make.

You mean if he made more than 10 you can't count them ?

I understand.

When Biden vowed to defeat Joe Biden I wrote off any chance of him winning in 2020.

Are you sure about that? Trump is fuming that he is so far behind Biden on ALL polls. That includes Fox News.

This election 2020 will a record breaking turn out. Biggest changes will be the black voters, military and families, gay/lesbian community with their friends and relatives, asians, Muslims, Hispanics, whites republicans that are sick of corrupt dishonest administration, anti Trump republican groups.

NERVOUS TIME.

So basically 11 more people on the left will turn out, got it. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure he's avidly reading the list of over 4,000 laws sponsored or cosponsored by Biden during his time in the Senate.

keep broadcasting that one.

Conservatives want to vote for somone who feel the need to write that many laws ?

Don't think so.

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

if he did correct himself it just another time he couldnt complete a full sentence accurately,,,

Biden's wife should be ASHAMED of herself, he has obviously got Senile Dementia and her ALLOWING her husband to be abused like this is not a good situation.

Silly.
Melania should be ashamed of her husband for tolerating Trump sexual advances against 25 women. One accused Trump of RAPE waiting for Trump DNA.

Or that both make mistakes and it seems to be okay when Trump makes them....but when Biden makes them, it's OMG MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

we arent talking about trump your ignorant moron,,,

and youre the one thats been saying racist comments are OK from biden not me,,,

if all your defense of him is going to be trump trump trump it just means you know biden is as bad,,,

I already defended Biden, but you're not listening. I showed you that gaffes happen. Trump has also made racist comments, which I'm sure you'll deny.
So I'm done wasting my time on ya.

Conservatives want to vote for somone who feel the need to write that many laws ?

Don't think so.
That was his job. He did it 36 years. What do YOU want your Congress people to do while they're in D.C.? Oh--never mind, I know. Obstruct the Democrats.

Don't think so.
That was his job. He did it 36 years. What do YOU want your Congress people to do while they're in D.C.? Oh--never mind, I know. Obstruct the Democrats.

I guess you could say that.

I want them overturning or repealing laws....not adding to them.

The federal government is far to active.

joe cant do a 3 minute interview without a gaff,,,
Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.
Link?

Silly.

Or that both make mistakes and it seems to be okay when Trump makes them....but when Biden makes them, it's OMG MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

we arent talking about trump your ignorant moron,,,

and youre the one thats been saying racist comments are OK from biden not me,,,

if all your defense of him is going to be trump trump trump it just means you know biden is as bad,,,

I already defended Biden, but you're not listening. I showed you that gaffes happen. Trump has also made racist comments, which I'm sure you'll deny.
So I'm done wasting my time on ya.

show me one racist trump comment,,,

List his legislative accomplishments.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.

Compared to Trump bullshit. Biden doesn’t even come close....

Every time he tweets or say something dumb and stupid. He has these liars trying to correct what he just said.

Swallowing Bleach...... Trump was just being sarcastic.
Slow down the CV testing. His protectors like McEnany said Trump was just kidding. Following day Trump is not kidding.
Link to Trump saying “swallow bleach” charwin95

Forum List

Back