WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

13 pages on Biden saying million instead of thousand? Happens all the time at work since we work with big numbers. Everyone knows what he meant just like at work.

Cute try.

As you know, if this was about one slip of the tongue, this would not even be mentioned. As it is, that is not the case. Joe Biden's health is in serious question, he has been making these "slips of the tongue" for many years. As the years have progressed, this confusion has worsened to the point where his team is working hard to keep him out of sight and hidden in his basement.

Actually it is 127,640 now, but Republican don't give-a-damn because trump doesn't give-a-damn.

Right... so 610,000 people have died of the flu in the last 10 years. You don't have a damn do you?

Or maybe you don't shut down the planet, and destroy people's lives, over an illness that kills less people than the flu.

By the way, a huge number of those, were from idiots like Cuomo sending people he knew had Corvid-19, back to nursing homes where most of the highest risk people were. So Democrats don't give a damn, and proved it by their actions.
127,952 in 5 months seems like a significant figure to me. At the present rate, 10 years would come out to 1,535,424 and at the moment their is no vaccine or cure. What is you point?

Not really, when you consider it is a novel virus we have never seen before.

A 3% death rate was high. Predictions of millions of deaths. That's an issue.

Then we found that hospitals were labeling every death they could, to be a Covid-19 death, because they got a much larger reimbursement for a Covid death, than a Flu or other death.

Then we found out that the death rate was much lower than that.

Now we found that possibly the number of infected people is 10 times higher, which would mean that the death rate for this illness is even a fraction of the much lower rate.

What this means is that this is less deadly than the flu.

Which again, all conservatives not blinded by ideology knew this. The numbers of deaths never matched the predictions, because the predictions were based on the garbage assumed death rates.

But back to your point, that it seems like a lot of deaths for the time frame.

Not really. It's a novel virus. Meaning no one anywhere had any immunity to it. Flu has been around for thousands of years.

Logically the flu will have fewer deaths, not because it is less deadly, but rather because people have immunity to it.
Plus we have vaccines.

So one would expect that the initial onset of the virus is going to have a bunch of deaths.

Does that mean we shut down the entire economy? Why? For what purpose?

To stop the spread? The virus is more contagious than the flu, and that's with vast numbers in the nation having had it before and having some immunity to it, and with vaccines.

If the flu, which is less contagious, has been around for thousands of years, and we have vaccines for it.... if we can't control that, then why did you think lock downs would stop it?

This is why Sweden, Japan, Florida, which didn't have lock downs, didn't have significantly higher death rates than those places which did have lock downs.

Slowing down Corona we can do.... but at what cost? Ruining people's lives. Destroying the economy? High suicide rates?

This isn't a "life vs money" issue. This is a "life vs life" issue. People are dying right now, and the Democrats don't care. Suicide rates have been extremely high, and all they care about is getting rid of Trump.
The issue is there is no cure and inconsistent treatment on the novel virus. If regular flue kills as many as it does, even with vaccines and known treatments, this one, without either is a bad one.

Right, but still can't sacrifice the entire planet, over a virus. People are dying because of the lock down.

And the lock down didn't stop anything. So why are we doing this?
Dying mostly because the lock down did not stop it all,being too little, too late plus other serious mistakes made and the open up was also handled poorly. Lost of countries have done better than us. I wish you luck with it, I really do.

I'm talking about crime, because of the lock down.
Talking about suicide because of the lock down.
Talking about poverty because of the lock down.

Again, China, a country without concepts of personal liberty and freedom, the government clamped down extremely hard... and what do you know, massive second wave sweeping across the country.

You can't stop this illness. It's more contagious than the flu, and we have a vaccine for the flu, and we can't stop the flu.

Why would you think "if only government had done more!" would stop this illness, when we can't stop the flu, which many people, many people have built resistance too, we have a vaccine for, and is less contagious?

Based on what logic, would you suggest "if only government had done more" would we have stopped this illness, when we can't stop the flu? Explain. I'd love to hear your logic.
Crime rate not higher where I live since lockdown. You should move. Don't be a quitter. Don't commit suicide, you should have been raised stronger. Your family should have watched closer and spouse should have picked better. Never told you I was a nice guy, maybe it was the 20 plus years in combat arms. Well aware that many are have difficult financial time and hate it for them. Lockdowns mostly over and now people killing themselves and their loved ones to get back to normal living. Like Clint Eastwood said in the Outlaw Josey Wales, "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy". Don't blindly follow your leader down the path to hell, just because he promises a faster trip. It ain't exactly like he will be riding with you. Read the science. Anti-science people are most always wrong, when their reason for looking for a reason to go against the science is political, economic or religious. Get over it.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are talking to me, like I'm the one experiencing everything.

Crime up across the country. This is obvious.

Suicide is up, particularly in California and left-wing states where the lock downs are hardest.

I don't live in California. I'm in Ohio. No one here cares.

Look, you can tell other people "Man up!" and all that crap, the fact is human being were not designed to live in isolation.

And regardless of how you are fairing, there are people who are losing everything they have earned in life, and there is no hope. They are losing their homes, because of you. Losing their businesses, because of you. Losing everything they have spent their lives working for, because of you.

For you sit there arrogantly saying "Anti-science people are most always wrong, when their reason for looking for a reason to go against the science is political, economic or religious. Get over it." is ridiculous.

This is exactly why this country is falling apartment, because you are just plain evil. People's lives are being completely destroyed so they will never recover, and you don't give a crap.

And quite frankly, people like you, make the rest of us, wish that Corona really was as deadly as your "never wrong" science people said it was going to, and if millions were dying hopefully it would take a bunch of you people out.

Despite media attempts to falsify baffled Americans the death rate is plummeting but unfortunately part of that is because they stored counting Every Death as a Covid death like they were doing when the hoax was the star of the fakery stage and running full speed
Media snd libs trying to spook everyone over higher positive but the percentage of positives is still about 8% and 1.25% of 8.% are in life threatening serious or critical condition.
The higher positives, NOT rate of infection but rather gross number of, are due to increase in gross numbers of tests being performed daily

Forum List

Back