WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

Sorry, but it's 100% obvious why you don't want to answer it. It only matters when the other side does it, huh? Hypocrite.
try to think

you want biden to win the election

if so you better start thinking now what happens if biden is working with only 75% or less of his marbles

and how long before he becomes a complete basket case

Sorry, but it's 100% obvious why you don't want to answer it. It only matters when the other side does it, huh? Hypocrite.
try to think

if so you better start thinking now what happens if biden is working with only 75% or less of his marbles

You're still dodging.

Did Trump correct himself about the airports? Yes or no.

try to think

You're still dodging.

I’m still on the topic of this thread

which you are trying not to be

try to think

You're still dodging.

You brought up the importance of correcting a mistake. I'm just using your own reasoning against you. I find it amusing exposing you as both a coward and a hypocrite. It's fine with me if you keep avoiding it.

Last edited:
try to think

You're still dodging.

You brought up the importance of correcting a mistake. I'm just using your own reasoning against you. I find it amusing exposing you as both a coward and a hypocrite. It's fine with me if you keep avoiding it.

please stay on topic,,,

13 pages on Biden saying million instead of thousand? Happens all the time at work since we work with big numbers. Everyone knows what he meant just like at work.

13 pages on Biden saying million instead of thousand? Happens all the time at work since we work with big numbers. Everyone knows what he meant just like at work.
based on his past comments I dont think he knows what hes talking about,,,

Forum List

Back