WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,
You sure you want to go there?
I did,,,

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 479041-fact...

Jan 20, 2020 - President Trump has made 16241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to.
please stay on topic,,,we all know trumps gaffs and have hundreds of threads on them,,,
Okay. I believe it is on topic to point out out that 70-somethings make gaffs from time to time. It's normal.
you think telling blacks they belong on the democrat plantation is a gaff???

my god youre a moron,,,
The covfefe response was in response to Biden's gaffe.

The interview was in reply to someone's request for a 15 minute interview where he didn't totally fuck up.
Please don't call me a moron when you're too fucking stupid to figure out who is replying to what in your own thread.
well he did totally fuck up by telling blacks they belong on the democrat plantation or they aint black,,,how could he be a bigger racist???

sorry deary but you are a moron,,,

I know this picture reminds me of something:

View attachment 355032
Oh, I remember:

View attachment 355031
Thats racist
You’re right. I shouldn’t have offended the monkey.
Im going to post the to social media so you get fired.
Wait, you are old as fuck.. Have your SS I paid for cut off
I don’t think your minimum wage social security contribution would effect me at all.
I got white privilege. Ive never made minimum wage. Try again mr. AARP

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

And you fucking lefties are so fucking stupid you believe him?
Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.
You're drunk, aren't you?

If he got 40 fucking years in public office and NOTHING to show for it, why give him 4 more?

By all means, WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN ACCOMPLISHED IN 40 YEARS?

Let's face it! :eusa_whistle:

1593126557440.png

Hiding in his basement is working for Joe Biden right now. His surrogates are saying what he would say if he wasn't cowering in his basement.

The issue seems to be that he is not getting any practice speaking on his feet and impromptu speaking. President Donald Trump duals with a hostile media crowd nearly every day. He'll be at the top of his game, Biden is going to come in like a pro-quarterback who hasn't played in four years and is coming into a big game in the second half.

In addition to my other professions, I was a professional speaker and instructor of adults. Even a couple of months off and you lose the edge. You need the adrenalin and juices flowing to be really sharp. Everything Joe is missing.

Last edited:

View attachment 355032
Oh, I remember:

View attachment 355031
Thats racist
I don’t think your minimum wage social security contribution would effect me at all.
1593127805354.gif

View attachment 355032
Oh, I remember:

View attachment 355031
Thats racist
View attachment 355062
I got the point, you idiot. Your reply was on a third grade level.

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.

If he got 40 fucking years in public office and NOTHING to show for it, why give him 4 more?

He was a senator from Delaware for 36 years, Vice President for 8. If you listened to some of his interviews, you'd know more about what legislation he was involved with and what was accomplished in his capacity as VP with President Obama.
The man has political skills. And yeah, he's too old for this, but he's not in late stage dementia. He's okay.

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

I think he was referring to the 30% of the nation whom might potentially vote for him.

View attachment 355032
Oh, I remember:

View attachment 355031
Thats racist
View attachment 355062
I got the point, you idiot. Your reply was on a third grade level.
Your response indicates otherwise. It went over your head and still does.

He was a senator from Delaware for 36 years, Vice President for 8. If you listened to some of his interviews, you'd know more about what legislation he was involved with and what was accomplished in his capacity as VP with President Obama.
The man has political skills. And yeah, he's too old for this, but he's not in late stage dementia. He's okay.

Like I asked before, what has he accomplished in his 44 years in public office? You can't answer the damn question yet you want the son of a bitch as POTUS.

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

I just hope it's not because he tried drinking bleach to fight viruses.

How many times has Trump's people claimed Trump was joking or being sarcastic when Trump said something absurd? If I was constantly getting a mic shoved in my face or having questions yelled at me as I walked I'm sure I'd occasionally say something dumb. Of course that is the only thing my critics or the media would remember. These guys are humans not machines.

We should judge them by what they do and what they say in prepared speeches. Off-the-cuff remarks are something else altogether and mean very little.
youre an idiot,,,
Thank you for your insightful commentary.

View attachment 355010

Yes, "Just look at what happened to Sweden".

Below are today's figures. Please compare the deaths per million in the United States and Sweden. How has that worked out? The United States 381.6 deaths per million, Sweden 513,6 deaths per million.

President Trump is RIGHT again!

2020-06-25-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.

Compared to Trump bullshit. Biden doesn’t even come close....

Every time he tweets or say something dumb and stupid. He has these liars trying to correct what he just said.

Swallowing Bleach...... Trump was just being sarcastic.
Slow down the CV testing. His protectors like McEnany said Trump was just kidding. Following day Trump is not kidding.

Compared to Trump bullshit. Biden doesn’t even come close....

Every time he tweets or say something dumb and stupid. He has these liars trying to correct what he just said.

Swallowing Bleach...... Trump was just being sarcastic.
Slow down the CV testing. His protectors like McEnany said Trump was just kidding. Following day Trump is not kidding.

Trump never said swallow bleach.

Biden DID say if you don't vote for him you aint black
Biden DID say he was running for senate.
Biden DID say 120 million people got covid19.

The list goes on and on. The left have to LIE about what Trump says to try to half-equal the bullshit Biden spews out. Biden actually says the stupid shit, no editing needed.

Forum List

Back