WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.
I think it mentions that in the article,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

Yep, and then when people are not talking numbers.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

if he did correct himself it just another time he couldnt complete a full sentence accurately,,,

either way hes being abused by who ever is behind his campaign,,,

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

if he did correct himself it just another time he couldnt complete a full sentence accurately,,,

Biden's wife should be ASHAMED of herself, he has obviously got Senile Dementia and her ALLOWING her husband to be abused like this is not a good situation.

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

1593123740512.png

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

Everyone pretty much knows that the Biden supporters are unsophisticated nincompoops who topple statues of people who gave their life to end slavery. Unfortunately, idiots vote and many of them have been brainwashed by our universities. This could go down as the generation who destroyed the greatest country the world has ever seen without any alternative. This generation is pretty much total assholes.

joe cant do a 3 minute interview without a gaff,,,
Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.

1593124124303.png

Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.
post one,,,

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,
The video cut him off when he was trying to correct himself
either that or he would dbl down and say something dumber,,,

as I said,,

best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,

Bullshit. Link to ANY interview 15 minutes in length since he stated he was running for president that he didn't TOTALLY fuck up on.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???

as I said,,

Or he made a simple gaffe and tried to correct himself

but was it a mistake???

as I said,,

Or he made a simple gaffe and tried to correct himself
nothings that simple with joe,,,

Poor Joe....Karma got him at the end, his mind is practically non-existent there is nothing in there....

I said it before and will say it again, there is no way that the DemonRats will allow him to have a debate with President Trump.

How about those revolutionary airports?

Forum List

Back