WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

joe cant do a 3 minute interview without a gaff,,,
Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.

Bullshit. Link to ANY interview 15 minutes in length since he stated he was running for president that he didn't TOTALLY fuck up on.
You'll really like this one. It's where he jokes “If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.

Then you have obviously never watched any of his actual interviews. I've watched 15, 20 minute interviews where he was totally on point, never strayed, never misspoke.
He's 77 and he's got a Presidential campaign to run. It's a lot. He's not demented anymore than Hillary Clinton was dying.

Bullshit. Link to ANY interview 15 minutes in length since he stated he was running for president that he didn't TOTALLY fuck up on.
You'll really like this one. It's where he jokes “If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.

it wasnt a joke you ignorant twit,,,

and if it was a joke its the most racist joke I've ever heard,,,
he might as well said all you blacks need to stay on the democrat plantation,,,

The BEST you've got of Biden is when he made the racially charged remark about not voting for him you must not be black?" on the fucking breakfast club? That's the only fucking interview you could come up with where Biden wasn't a total fuck up? Only had to watch about 1:10 in and he was already stuttering and fucking up. His first fucking reply he was stuttering.

Oh yea, Trump's a shoe in.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,
You sure you want to go there?
I did,,,

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 479041-fact...

Jan 20, 2020 - President Trump has made 16241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to.

I know this picture reminds me of something:

View attachment 355032
Oh, I remember:

View attachment 355031
Thats racist
You’re right. I shouldn’t have offended the monkey.
Im going to post the to social media so you get fired.
Wait, you are old as fuck.. Have your SS I paid for cut off
I don’t think your minimum wage social security contribution would effect me at all.

Last edited:

Maybe you're right, but he had a mighty big smile when he said it. You didn't watch it. Why am I not shocked.

The BEST you've got of Biden is when he made the racially charged remark about not voting for him you must not be black?" on the fucking breakfast club? That's the only fucking interview you could come up with where Biden wasn't a total fuck up? Only had to watch about 1:10 in and he was already stuttering and fucking up.

Well since you didn't watch it, why should I take the time to bring you another one?

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,
I did,,,

Jan 20, 2020 - President Trump has made 16241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to.
please stay on topic,,,we all know trumps gaffs and have hundreds of threads on them,,,

yes, that how it is :dunno:

1593125763891.png

Maybe you're right, but he had a mighty big smile when he said it. You didn't watch it. Why am I not shocked.

I watched it weeks ago when it happened,,,

and as I said the most racist thing I've ever heard,,,

its proof of the democrat plantation,,,

The BEST you've got of Biden is when he made the racially charged remark about not voting for him you must not be black?" on the fucking breakfast club? That's the only fucking interview you could come up with where Biden wasn't a total fuck up? Only had to watch about 1:10 in and he was already stuttering and fucking up. His first fucking reply he was stuttering.

He did FINE. Grow up!

The BEST you've got of Biden is when he made the racially charged remark about not voting for him you must not be black?" on the fucking breakfast club? That's the only fucking interview you could come up with where Biden wasn't a total fuck up? Only had to watch about 1:10 in and he was already stuttering and fucking up.

Well since you didn't watch it, why should I take the time to bring you another one?

I asked for one where he didn't fuck up. You linked me to one where he fucked up in his first reply to the first question. Try again.

but was it a mistake???
I did,,,

please stay on topic,,,we all know trumps gaffs and have hundreds of threads on them,,,
Okay. I believe it is on topic to point out out that 70-somethings make gaffs from time to time. It's normal.

If only I could count the gaffes that tramps make.

You could on one hand. Biden can't even figure out he's not running for fucking senate. Trump can make an hour long speech without a teleprompter and sound fantastic. Biden can't answer a single question that has not been given to him beforehand.

Ya'll picked the BEST candidate you possibly could have. You ensured 4 more years of Trump. He doesn't even have to work for it.

Add to that the fact that Biden already stated that he would pick a black woman as a running mate. Not because she was most qualified but because she was female and because she was black. Imagine if Trump would have said he was picking a white male just because he was white. The fucking left would have gone apeshit.

Joe Biden's VP Selection Criteria

1. Are you black?
  2. Do you now, or have you ever had a vagina?

but was it a mistake???
I did,,,

Okay. I believe it is on topic to point out out that 70-somethings make gaffs from time to time. It's normal.
you think telling blacks they belong on the democrat plantation is a gaff???

my god youre a moron,,,

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

And you fucking lefties are so fucking stupid you believe him?

but was it a mistake???
I did,,,

you think telling blacks they belong on the democrat plantation is a gaff???

my god youre a moron,,,
The covfefe response was in response to Biden's gaffe.

The interview was in reply to someone's request for a 15 minute interview where he didn't totally fuck up.
Please don't call me a moron when you're too fucking stupid to figure out who is replying to what in your own thread.

This son of a bitch has been in public office for 40+ years and NOW he's going to talk about what he plans to do?

And you fucking lefties are so fucking stupid you believe him?
Well, he wasn't running for President before. That is what presidential candidates do.
You're drunk, aren't you?

but was it a mistake???
I did,,,

It's also on-topic to point out that he doesn't do it "from time to time". He does it every damned time he opens his mouth, frequently multiple times in one session.

Forum List

Back