Watch: The attack on Temple Mount caught on video

Of course not as the idea of taking land by force was the antithesis of Jewish belief prior to the zionist animals who changed all that. I have explained this multiple times. Try to keep up.

Israel was forced to fight...they had been attacked
Nope. You idiots just claim that. It was the Europeans while calling themselves jews who started all of this crap when they took the holy land by force.

And remember that that is the antithesis of Judaism.

"Europeans while calling themselves jews who started all of this crap when they took the holy land by force."

Did you read that at youresostupidyoullbelieveanything.com?

And the zionist animals stealing the holy continues...

Stealing the holy? You mean to tell me that you think Israel is stealing the Holy Place? By installing security equipment to prevent people being murdered?!

You have a twisted, twisted mind.
No, they murder people, they are armed and they demand Muslims and Christians be unarmed.

That is twisted.

How is it that people defending themselves from an invading army are terrorists?

And why did they chase the "terrorists" to Al-Aqsa prior to executing them?

Most law enforcement officers want to make sure that people shooting guns in public don't hurt or kill anyone. Pretty standard police procedure.

Do you think police should just leave people shooting guns in places like public schools alone?

How is it that people defending themselves from an invading army are terrorists?

Most law enforcement officers want to make sure that people shooting guns in public don't hurt or kill anyone. Pretty standard police procedure.

Do you think police should just leave people shooting guns in places like public schools alone?
I think you are an idiot AND THAT MUSLIMS SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THEIR HOLY LAND.

No, they murder people, they are armed and they demand Muslims and Christians be unarmed.

That is twisted.

So you are suggesting that all visitors to the Temple Mount be permitted to be armed? Great idea. /sarcasm

What a bizarre reversal of facts. It was the presence of Jews in a Jewish Holy Place which "caused" the terror attack.
Yes, what a bizarre reversal of facts indeed.

What army is invading?

Odd that you would describe Islamists who initiated acts of offensive
gee-had as defending themselves.

When you were bending over during prayers at the madrassah, did someone bump your behind causing you to fall forward and strike your forehead?

That is twisted.

So you are suggesting that all visitors to the Temple Mount be permitted to be armed? Great idea. /sarcasm
No , ILLITERATE, I think you are an idiot AND THAT MUSLIMS SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THEIR HOLY LAND.

I think you are an idiot AND THAT MUSLIMS SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THEIR HOLY LAND.

Who, then, should be in charge of JEWISH HOLY LAND?

Read my posts. I believe in shared and equal access. I believe EVERYONE should be able to pray, sing, dance, celebrate, visit, walk upon the Temple Mount. What is so wrong with that?

Louie, what do you want to happen on the Temple Mount? Who do you think should have access? Who do you think should be able to pray there?

Who, then, should be in charge of JEWISH HOLY LAND?
1) The bible is not an historical reference.

2) Even if you buy into it, you are talking about land that might have been holy to original Jews 1000s of years ago. Get over it already and stop the whining and learn to live in peace wherever you reside.

Do you really think it's appropriate for you Islamics to turn your madrassahs into armed encampments?

You are being redirected...

Tunisia: Police find weapons in 40 mosques

The Muslim Supremacists ARE in charge of their Holy Land.
It is known as Mecca and Medina.
They are located in Arabia.
There is a constant struggle between Sunnis and Shia to take over those places.

The Jews on the other hand ARE in charge of their Holy Land.

It is called the Land of Israel and it has been holy to them 2400 years before the idea of Islam was ever born from the mind of a man who did not like to see Christians converting Arabs in Arabia.

Muslims are in control of Mecca and Medina

Jews are in control of about 20% of their Holy Land in Israel .

Not right that the Muslims should have control over 80% of the Jewish Homeland and their Holy sites.

But Jews know how to live with others and give.

Muslims have always been takers. So.....they take....and then attempt to take more.....and more.....and more......

It is an illness created by Paul of Tarsus, and caught by Mohammad.

It is called Jew Hatred .

And for too many.....

There is no cure.

1) The bible is not an historical reference.

2) Even if you buy into it, you are talking about land that might have been holy to original Jews 1000s of years ago. Get over it already and stop the whining and learn to live in peace wherever you reside.

By "live in peace", you mean permit the erasure of our entire identity? Deny any connection to our history, our religious faith, our holy places?

NO. Its abhorrent to suggest that.

But you illuminate the problem. The real reason why there is no peace. Arab Muslim Palestinians will not accept peace unless the Jewish people disappear.

And THAT is why the status quo on the Mount needs to be changed. The world community needs to utterly reject this notion that the Jewish people should be erased. The world community needs to actively promote a shared sacred space. And all Muslims who can get on board with that idea, can support the Jewish community, and all communities, should be permitted to participate. Those who refuse, those who insist on Muslim exclusivity, should be denied access to the site. Period.

By "live in peace", you mean permit the erasure of our entire identity? Deny any connection to our history, our religious faith, our holy places?

Nope, your words, abhorrent illiterate.

Make up your mind. Are there Jewish holy spaces or not? Are there historical Jewish spaces or not?

If you think there are NOT, then you are erasing Jewish history and religion.

If you think there ARE, then who should be in charge of them?

Make up your mind. Are there Jewish holy spaces or not? Are there historical Jewish spaces or not?

If you think there are NOT, then you are erasing Jewish history and religion.

If you think there ARE, then who should be in charge of them?
Is the bible an historical reference? NO, and no legitimate historian looks at it as such.

Is the bible an historical reference? NO, and no legitimate historian looks at it as such.

You are dodging the question. I never mentioned the bible. I'm asking for your position on this basic question:

Are there Jewish religious or historical places?

Its not a hard question. Yes or no?

You are dodging the question. I never mentioned the bible. I'm asking for your position on this basic question:

Are there Jewish religious or historical places?

Its not a hard question. Yes or no?
Only if the bible is accurate for considering historical facts.

Forum List

Back