Watch the Liar in Chief encourage violence

Trump and his base are the greatest terrorist threat to America! Who knew that America would be destroyed from within by homegrown terrorists - incited and led by a sitting U.S. president?!

DqcPR7eX0AAY3QZ.jpg

Last edited:
Are you saying that's not Trump saying those things?
Fake News! Even you know that! Duh!
What's fake news? The video of Trump?

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...
He became President because YOU PEOPLE are even more despicable. It isn't hard to understand, even for people like you.

You cannot denegrate, name-call, and verbally attack an entire group of people without there being consequences.

Gee, will liberals take all this to heart and knock it off with the phony beheadings, mob violence and assassination fantasies?

What goes around, libbie-chillins, has cone around. Aren't you proud?

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...
He became President because YOU PEOPLE are even more despicable. It isn't hard to understand, even for people like you.

You cannot denegrate, name-call, and verbally attack an entire group of people without there being consequences.

Shitforhair has already said there would be violence if the gop loses the mid terms so stfu with the you people bullshit

Maybe you're kidding.

Shitforhair has already said there would be violence if the gop loses the mid terms so stfu with the you people bullshit
LOL....Sure he has.

Forum List

Back