Watch the Liar in Chief encourage violence

Trump is obviously a Russian mole.

DqcDxtAVsAM1LNx.jpg
He just invited Putin to the White House.

Who unsurprisingly has a long history of violence against journalists.

Are you saying that's not Trump saying those things?
Fake News! Even you know that! Duh!
What's fake news? The video of Trump?

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...
The other side pissed off just enough people.

Pissed off by the fake news from Trump TV aka Fox News, with a little help from his friends, Vlad and Co.

Did you order that Pizza with Anchovies or not?

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...

Pissed off by the fake news from Trump TV aka Fox News, with a little help from his friends, Vlad and Co.

Yeah, the Regressive Left is innocent.

Sure, we can run with that.

Maybe you're kidding.

He became President because YOU PEOPLE are even more despicable. It isn't hard to understand, even for people like you.

You cannot denegrate, name-call, and verbally attack an entire group of people without there being consequences.

Shitforhair has already said there would be violence if the gop loses the mid terms so stfu with the you people bullshit
LOL....Sure he has.

If there's any slimy quality of liberal slimebags I hate most, it's your EXTREME projection of accusing your opponents of what you are a hundredfold guiltier yourselves, you OP slime. Your liberal characters STINK so bad, it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heatwave, when the garbage men are on strike. This is the level of SLIME at which you liberals exist.

Maybe you're kidding.

That's your talking point? Nobody is innocent, but one is more corrupt than the other.

Have some pie. It's delicious.

Maybe you're kidding.

That's your talking point? Nobody is innocent, but one is more corrupt than the other.

Have some pie. It's delicious.
Yeah, that's what the right wingers tell me too.

Peas in a pod you are.

Maybe you're kidding.

What about Sinclair News with Boris Epshteyn? I hope that guy gets arrested soon.

The unhinged left does not realize that civility is a 2-way street!
They just can't get their neurons to fire in a logical way.
What a boatload of brazen bovine excrement. !! We leftist have been around for almost the entire history of this country, but never before - with the possible exceptions of the Civil War Era, and Vietnam has there been this level of divisiveness and over hatful attempts to incite violence. Then came Trump who attacks individuals and institutions on a daily basis which incites violence like what we say in Charlottesville, more recently in New York by his goon squad the Proud Boys, and then the MAGA Bomber. Any incivility on the part of the left is defensive and appropriate outrage against his lack of respect, incivility and stupidity.

Maybe you're kidding.

forrest-gump2.jpg

I must say these Democratic commenters are a piece of work today. Must be a boring news day today. Lol

Forum List

Back