Watch "The View" hosts squirm as they admit Trump is right on terror & he's the "voice of reason"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Joy Behar looks like she's about to have a mental breakdown. The other 3...are probably gonna vote Trump. They're scared. They're squirming. They know it's Islam but can't say it. One calls Trump the voice of reason. The others admit Trump's foreign policy is right. At least 3 of them know it. Deep down that bitch Behar knows it too.

Squirm lefties!!

More and more....a handful at a time....are switching to Trump.

The black woman with the rainbow hair slapped some truth on the rest of the cast. Great woman.

Not so sure about the other 3. they seemed a little scared to say too much, but poor pathetic Joy was irate at what they were saying, You could sure tell that from the nasty look on her face.

Not so sure about the other 3. they seemed a little scared to say too much, but poor pathetic Joy was irate at what they were saying, You could sure tell that from the nasty look on her face.
and her libturd reaction to talk over them so people couldn't hear. It is a libturd 101 class.

Yep. Watch her hands. Nervous and fidgeting. You can literally read her thoughts: "You **** bitches shut the fuck up! God damn it stop saying he is right you fucking *****!!"

It's 100% total pure entertainment

Yep... :lol: She did her usual. She always looks mad and unhappy.

Yep. Watch her hands. Nervous and fidgeting. You can literally read her thoughts: "You **** bitches shut the fuck up! God damn it stop saying he is right you fucking *****!!"

It's 100% total pure entertainment

Yeah, she was even doing squints at them like she just could not believe what they were saying.

Joy Behar should be water boarded using Super Glue. She is a waste of humanity. Doesn't have a clue.

"Cannot have muted responses to terror"

Finally the voice of reason.:iagree:

Joy Behar should be water boarded using Super Glue. She is a waste of humanity. Doesn't have a clue.

:ack-1: Oh gosh! Could you imagine! :lol: :lol:
I believe Behar, Whoopie and a host of other garbage promised to leave the country if Trump is elected.

Good. Trump can put them on the planes with the illegal Muslims and Hispanic gang members as he deports them. I'm sure they'd treat Joy and Whoopi very well.

I believe Behar, Whoopie and a host of other garbage promised to leave the country if Trump is elected.

Those who claim they will leave are not real Americans. Real Americans respect the process of having a duly elected leader and eat shit until it is their turn to vote again.

Oh yeah! Woot...oh...like that will happen. Think I will leave if they don't leave.
And btw why is that stupid show still on the air?

Those who claim they will leave are not real Americans. Real Americans respect the process of having a duly elected leader and eat shit until it is their turn to vote again.
dude Alec Baldwin and others said exactly the same thing when Bush ran and became president and they never left. It's a feel sorry for me plea for stupid. They succeed each and every time.

dude Alec Baldwin and others said exactly the same thing when Bush ran and became president and they never left. It's a feel sorry for me plea for stupid. They succeed each and every time.
Notwithstanding, the Baldwin phenomena l enjoy talking about unAmerican Americans my left wing friend.

Someone says it every election. Just typical attention ho's.

Forum List

Back