🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Trump threatens to ‘destroy’ career of state lawmaker who proposed bill he didn’t like

Mentioning his name would have destroyed his career.

Why do you think there should be a cap on asset forfeiture from convicted drug lords? Specifically?

You don't understand how asset forfeiture works, do you. No true constitutional conservative would ever support our current civil asset forfeiture laws, but as I've pointed out many times, so-called constitutional conservatives are really controlling authoritarians who love a strong police state.

The article said the Texas State Senator wanted a limit on asset forfeiture.

If you can specifically show me that was not what the article claimed, I am willing to listen.

If money is gained from illegal activity, of course those assets should be seized. I support that 100%.

El Chapo, if convicted or pleads guilty, should forfeit any assets proven to have been purchased with illegally earned money. No cap.

On a clear night, i can hear the draining of the SWAMP here in my backyard.
Still needs more draining though to clean out the swamp scum from the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Donald Trump casually threatened to end the career of a Texas state senator who proposed limits to the state’s laws on asset forfeiture.

Trump met Tuesday morning with sheriffs from around the U.S., including one from Rockwall County, Texas, who told the president about a state lawmaker who had proposed asset forfeiture legislation that he believed would help Mexican drug cartels.

“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name?” Trump said. “We’ll destroy his career.”

The law enforcement officials laughed at the president’s remark, although Trump didn’t join them.

Sheriff Harold Eavenson declined to tell the president the name of the state senator who had irked him.

Watch the video here: WATCH: Trump casually threatens to ‘destroy’ career of state lawmaker who proposed bill he didn’t like
-----------------

This is what conservatives call "leadership," I guess. This is why you don't vote Republican, people. They're SICK.
RWrs love them some bullies.

Really? Which group has been physically attacking people for not being good little commies such as yourself? Hmmmmmm?

President Donald Trump casually threatened to end the career of a Texas state senator who proposed limits to the state’s laws on asset forfeiture.

Trump met Tuesday morning with sheriffs from around the U.S., including one from Rockwall County, Texas, who told the president about a state lawmaker who had proposed asset forfeiture legislation that he believed would help Mexican drug cartels.

“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name?” Trump said. “We’ll destroy his career.”

The law enforcement officials laughed at the president’s remark, although Trump didn’t join them.

Sheriff Harold Eavenson declined to tell the president the name of the state senator who had irked him.

Watch the video here: WATCH: Trump casually threatens to ‘destroy’ career of state lawmaker who proposed bill he didn’t like
-----------------

This is what conservatives call "leadership," I guess. This is why you don't vote Republican, people. They're SICK.
so he threatened no one. nice OP. this can be canceled.

-----------------

so he threatened no one. nice OP. this can be canceled.

They love to deal in utter bullshit, don't they?

-----------------

Just the, "Art of the Deal" in practice?

Forum List

Back