🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching a real President

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President-elect Biden is speaking. A great speech. A true American leader.

I stopped watch Joe's-ill-Yen Biden 5 seconds in. You're so sad.

You cocks voted for this.......Dark times Biden says, first time he's ever been honest.

PROGS are &(*^)^^.They entertain weakness and victim roles, and then they rape you.

Tell us PROGS, what do you find attractive about a leader who tells stories of doom and gloom to gather your support? That look like a leader to you?

Fucker can't even breathe right.

Last edited:

you ate it up didnt you?....

Fuck him...He's a userper....

Yeah it's all about the speeches for you Liberals, isn't it? Meanwhile when the cameras are off, China Joe will be selling us out faster than you can say "Cash or check"?

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

Has he pooped his pants yet?

81AqYD6HibL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I can understand why Trumpers are confused. Having someone speak to the nation as a president should, is blowing up your brains.
He's two senators away from being a lame duck. President Trump can easily over shadow his term until 2024.

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!

Just watched it. Very good speech. Glad I voted for Joe!
President -elect Biden will be a great president.

Looks like Corrupt Joe is real insecure about his people getting exposed about stealing this election for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be dwelling how these lawsuits should overturn the illegal results.

Or.....your arguments are such garbage and Trump's chances so poor.....that your argument has devolved into you imagining how other people feel.

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Wyeho?

I get you want the election fraud to be put under the rug. Just know President Trump isn't going anywhere.

Me? I'm celebrating the election.

"President-Elect Biden". Its just fun to say!

But hey, I'll keep celebrating. You keep telling us about how every one 'feels'.

Deal?

Forum List

Back