Watching Fox News, the Dems overplayed their hand, they are pushing this trying to impeach

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump raised the Biden son issue, not eight times as NYT or Wash Post has said, only once, a couple of references after. Told them Rudy and Bill Barr would be in touch as Ukraine President was elected on getting rid of corruption.

Trump also mentioned a server, this is related to Hillary. Sounds like U.S wants it back for their own protection?

One might argue this could impact Biden, but, it was based on his own personal discussion, and, it was about his son, based on corruption, which is a U.S DOJ issue (or should be).

It might bother some, but if it was a legitimate concern (and foreign influence better be for ALL free nations), it's fine. Certainly won't reach to impeachment as far as I can tell but I believed this was all designed to start, yet, another process. To avoid talking about policies.

Last edited:
I flipped between Fox News and MSNBC this morning.

Fox's summary left out critical details which were read verbatim by Jackson on MSNBC.

Fox alleges there is no quid pro quo, and continued the character assassination of the former VP and his late son, as well as the Whistle blower.

Both MSNBC and Fox news have a bias, but only Fox News spins issues to protect and defend Trump, and to cast suspicions of wrong doing on every possible Democratic candidate for the nomination.

The democrats know they have lost the 2020 race. Not only the presidential but all of congress also. If they can find something, anything to hang a scandal of any kind on they really hope that it might give them some slime chance of holding on to some kind of power.

They don't seem to understand that they are the ones that have shot themselves in the foot and just keep shooting.

Fox's summary left out critical details which were read verbatim by Jackson on MSNBC.

Fox alleges there is no quid pro quo, and continued the character assassination of the former VP and his late son, as well as the Whistle blower.

Both MSNBC and Fox news have a bias, but only Fox News spins issues to protect and defend Trump, and to cast suspicions of wrong doing on every possible Democratic candidate for the nomination.
Read the full transcript. If you squint really hard and turn sentences around you could make a case of sort.

and only CNN and others spin everything to be ORANGE MAN BAD.

don't go 1/2 way honest. it looks all the way stupid.

The democrats know they have lost the 2020 race. Not only the presidential but all of congress also. If they can find something, anything to hang a scandal of any kind on they really hope that it might give them some slime chance of holding on to some kind of power.

They don't seem to understand that they are the ones that have shot themselves in the foot and just keep shooting.

Yeah, theyre in desperation now. Theyre placing their hopes in fantasy and emotion.

tumblr_mpry4iRXhe1qzysl7o1_500.gif

Yeah, theyre in desperation now. Theyre placing their hopes in fantasy and emotion.
that did that with "white man bad" a decade ago.

Thanks so much for sharing your prognostication Dr. Nostradamus. Your reasoning is so ... hilarious...I'll copy it for the morning of Nov. 4, 2020.

Read the full transcript. If you squint really hard and turn sentences around you could make a case of sort.

I haven't seen the entire 5 page document. I suspect you haven't either. I watched the summary by Fox News talking heads and MSNBC talking heads and as I pointed out before, "Fox's summary left out critical details which were read verbatim by Jackson on MSNBC.

You can continue to remain ignorant and biddable, or you can watch more than Fox talking heads. Watch MSNBC, ABC, CBS and PBS's News Hour. Then make a decision as to Trump's ability to be POTUS.

The amount of grandstanding that you’re about to witness in Washington could stop a team of horses in its tracks. It’s going to be a few clowns short of a circus.

The amount of grandstanding that you’re about to witness in Washington could stop a team of horses in its tracks. It’s going to be a few clowns short of a circus.
i strongly disagree.

there is no shortage of clowns in DC.

And I think that the the number of fucks given by the average voter will be right around zero.

And I think that the the number of fucks given by the average voter will be right around zero.

I believe many voters do give fucks...I think most see no logical recourse though.

The Democrats are confirming they are desperate, have nothing and are just grasping at any straw they can.

I believe many voters do give fucks...I think most see no logical recourse though.
the ones who hate trump but then they love anything that may hurt him, true or not.

that egg on all over their face. sad part is, they'll do it again in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back