Watching the NFL media go all patriotic

:lol:

Back here in the world of Reality where causes precede their results, the fact is that the Defense Department has been pimping fake-patriotism charades for many years, in many sports. Using taxpayer money. The second fact is that this scandal was exposed over two years ago --- as your own link, which is also over two years old, mentions while trying to blame the NFL yet never mentioning MLB, MLS or the various other sporting events it pimped prostituted patriotism to. And the third fact is that of all those sports, the NFL is the only one to actually acknowledge it and send that taxpayer money back ($723,000 plus) and set policy to send more back if they find any more of it on their books.

All this came out in early 2015, Rip van Winkle. It was in no way either initiated by or exclusive to the NFL.

Tackling Paid Patriotism --- Senate Report

I fail to see your point, other than to be a dick. When that article came out had nothing to do with its relevance. And they paid back pennies for what they received. Buying tickets from them is one thing, but having to pay to have a tribute to members or vets is another. Pimped by the nfl, is right. Charging dollars to allow our military honor those that have served is pimping out. Sad the dod had to pay to do such.

:lol:

Back here in the world of Reality where causes precede their results, the fact is that the Defense Department has been pimping fake-patriotism charades for many years, in many sports. Using taxpayer money. The second fact is that this scandal was exposed over two years ago --- as your own link, which is also over two years old, mentions while trying to blame the NFL yet never mentioning MLB, MLS or the various other sporting events it pimped prostituted patriotism to. And the third fact is that of all those sports, the NFL is the only one to actually acknowledge it and send that taxpayer money back ($723,000 plus) and set policy to send more back if they find any more of it on their books.

All this came out in early 2015, Rip van Winkle. It was in no way either initiated by or exclusive to the NFL.

Tackling Paid Patriotism --- Senate Report

Back here causes precede their results, the fact is

And here is the cause that preceded this latest attack on American patriotism:

Now if you are wondering why the Players’ Association is not doing anything to keep the players from protesting in this way, it is because they are just as liberal as the players.

Reports now show, based on tax documents, that the association made a donation to the Center for Community Change Action, which is a George Soros funded and very anti-Trump organization.
Huge Tie Between NFL Players Union And George Soros Just Uncovered!

Little liberals chasing a ball around a field, for a lot of money, think we should become a member of the World Government.
This taking a knee shit has 0 to do with rights, and everything to do with tearing the patriotic fiber of our country to shreds.
I love my country more than I love football.
GO TO HELL, NFL. WE'LL DO WITHOUT YOU VERY WELL...

I fail to see your point, other than to be a dick. When that article came out had nothing to do with its relevance. And they paid back pennies for what they received. Buying tickets from them is one thing, but having to pay to have a tribute to members or vets is another. Pimped by the nfl, is right. Charging dollars to allow our military honor those that have served is pimping out. Sad the dod had to pay to do such.

You continue to try to make posters jump through hoops deliberately posting your responses backwards ----- and then you want to talk about "being a dick"?

Go fuck yourself. :fu:

And learn the fuck how to use a message board, Dumbass.

Back here causes precede their results, the fact is

And here is the cause that preceded this latest attack on American patriotism:

Now if you are wondering why the Players’ Association is not doing anything to keep the players from protesting in this way, it is because they are just as liberal as the players.

Reports now show, based on tax documents, that the association made a donation to the Center for Community Change Action, which is a George Soros funded and very anti-Trump organization.
Huge Tie Between NFL Players Union And George Soros Just Uncovered!

Little liberals chasing a ball around a field, for a lot of money, think we should become a member of the World Government.
This taking a knee shit has 0 to do with rights, and everything to do with tearing the patriotic fiber of our country to shreds.
I love my country more than I love football.
GO TO HELL, NFL. WE'LL DO WITHOUT YOU VERY WELL...

Apparently you don't, if you think it's built on fetishes and prostituted fake-patriotism charade commercials instead of a Constitution.

Apparently you don't, if you think it's built on fetishes and prostituted fake-patriotism charade commercials instead of a Constitution.

Grew up with a Hall of Famer, Green Bay Packer. Can kick a football farther than you can. Loved my Steelers all my life.
Can also see a sham when it rears it's ugly head. If you don't believe their is an NFL/Soros team, you'll be deceived into thinking that things like BLM, taking a knee, vagina hats, UNESCO, are actually movements. They all have two thing in common, to divide, and Soros. I didn't make the NFL pay alms to Soros. They support Soros because the 2 are equally yoked..
Go watch grown men knee walk. Keeps you from the weightier things we face.

To prove to you that this has nothing to do with the Constitution, consider this:
If those not kneeling, say to those who are, "You win. We will give you the rights you are protesting to acquire." What rights would that be? List for me the Constitutional rights that I have that you do not..

Last edited:

Grew up with a Hall of Famer, Green Bay Packer. Can kick a football farther than you can. Can also see a sham when it rears it's ugly head. If you don't believe their is an NFL/Soros team, you'll be deceived into thinking that things like BLM, taking a knee, vagina hats, UNESCO, are actually movements. They all have two thing in common, to divide, and Soros. I didn't make the NFL pay alms to Soros. They support Soros because the 2 are equally yoked..

To prove to you that this has nothing to do with the Constitution, consider this:
If those not kneeling, say to those who are, "You win. We will give you the rights you are protesting to acquire." Then list for me the Constitutional rights that I have that you do not..

Oh I doubt that. Your post is as fake as that photoshop in your sigline. :eusa_hand:

Grew up with a Hall of Famer, Green Bay Packer. Can kick a football farther than you can. Can also see a sham when it rears it's ugly head. If you don't believe their is an NFL/Soros team, you'll be deceived into thinking that things like BLM, taking a knee, vagina hats, UNESCO, are actually movements. They all have two thing in common, to divide, and Soros. I didn't make the NFL pay alms to Soros. They support Soros because the 2 are equally yoked..

If those not kneeling, say to those who are, "You win. We will give you the rights you are protesting to acquire." Then list for me the Constitutional rights that I have that you do not..

Oh I doubt that. Your post is as fake as that photoshop in your sigline. :eusa_hand:

What is it you doubt?

Forum List

Back