Waterbeds

Waterbed - have you....

• Owned one?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Slept on one?

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Know someone that still owns one?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think it's the cheesiest thing since Gouda?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Punctured one?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Something else?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... ever owned one or slept on one?
Do the even still sell them????

My parents had one when I was a kid. I hated it.
IDK how they made me on that thing. Maybe I was couch or kitchen table bred..

We had a wave less king size waterbed in the 1990's and we loved it, had it for over 10 years before it sprung a leak.
Yes you can still buy them.

I somehow missed that whole deal.

My ex had one (before he was with me) - I think my sister had one too.... I don't like owning anything that requires work - and have decided that if I ever get a place again, I am buying all wicker or bamboo furniture also (nothing heavy) so moves are easier.....

I somehow missed that whole deal.

My ex had one (before he was with me) - I think my sister had one too.... I don't like owning anything that requires work - and have decided that if I ever get a place again, I am buying all wicker or bamboo furniture also (nothing heavy) so moves are easier.....
You live in the street?

I slept on one while visiting a friend in Florida. Miserable experience. It wasn't a high end one and was COLD, like sleeping on a slab of Jello right out of the fridge.

I had one...Nothing like having a hangover in a waterbed, back in my drinking days..lol
They have waterbeds inside a mattress frame now that they sell. Mattresses get hot, I want a waterbed now if I could find one.

I had one...Nothing like having a hangover in a waterbed, back in my drinking days..lol
They have waterbeds inside a mattress frame now that they sell. Mattresses get hot, I want a waterbed now if I could find one.

I can't even lie down with a hangover, much less a water bed.. ugh....

I was wondering this not long ago. They seemed to be a fad that quickly disappeared. They were selling those fuckers for a lot of money too.
Yep
They are going for next to nothing now, because not many are buying them. :)

It took more than a few years for people to figure out they were actually uncomfortable, not much good to fuck on, and if the heater went out it was like sleeping on superfluous ice.

Forum List

Back