Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

How come you only post in threads about queers and child molesters?

In 1988, the year i was born, only 11% of the US public supported legalizing same- sex marriage; support increased to 27% in 1996 and 35% in 2006. Subsequent shifts have been even more rapid and by 2013, a variety of polls showed that a majority of Americans supported same- sex marriage.

The latest polls, from May 2016, found national support at more than 60%. Support for marriage equality has seen unprecedented increases over the last two decades in nearly every demographic group and a significant number of survey respondents openly admit to having changed their minds.

WE'RE QUEER, WE'RE HERE, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

In 1988, the year i was born, only 11% of the US public supported legalizing same- sex marriage; support increased to 27% in 1996 and 35% in 2006. Subsequent shifts have been even more rapid and by 2013, a variety of polls showed that a majority of Americans supported same- sex marriage.

The latest polls, from May 2016, found national support at more than 60%. Support for marriage equality has seen unprecedented increases over the last two decades in nearly every demographic group and a significant number of survey respondents openly admit to having changed their minds.

Your butt sore?

It appesrs that you have totally lost your fucking mind! Where did I suggest that a three year old was sexually attracted to anyone?? ! The confusion is all yours.Or, is it just trolling?
this thread is about ADULT gay marriage. leave the children out of it. it's MY thread. i don't tolerate any denigration of kids

Your butt sore?

in a March 2013 Pew Research Center poll:

49% of respondents said that they supported the right of same- sex couples to marry, of whom 14% (28% of marriage equality supporters) said that they had changed their mind on the issue

in a March 2013 Pew Research Center poll:

49% of respondents said that they supported the right of same- sex couples to marry, of whom 14% (28% of marriage equality supporters) said that they had changed their mind on the issue
Pew! Your butt sore?

i've gonna be following this trend. let's compile all these laws and discuss them here, my friends!

Why would anyone make laws against gays? Is it because they claim to be heterosexual but are actually gay? Or is it all about satisfying the hate?

Last edited:

All one needs to do, to answer one basic question about the LGBTQ is this; when you are sitting around asking yourself honest questions, with answers, do you really think these folks on the gay side, willfully want to be singled out in society? 99% of us are going to answer no. And the other 1% are lying to themselves by saying yes. In other words, try turning to Biology, instead of your own convenient hate.

By all means feel free to continue to refer to three year olds as being confused over whether they are sexually attracted to men or are a tranny.

You sound like just the sort of man to help these three year olds with their confusion.
Why would they be confused to begin with at three years of age? Do you know? Has it ever occurred to you there might be a reason beyond your education or religion?

Why would they be confused to begin with at three years of age? Do you know? Has it ever occurred to you there might be a reason beyond your education or religion?
I have no religion and I am quite well educated.

Three year old children are three year old children.

They are not transexuals.

You said a three year old is either homosexual or transexual. Homosexual describes a person who is sexually attracted to the same gender.

In limiting this little child to these two choices, you were saying that he is either sexually attracted to males or else is actually a female. You said he was "confused" about which he was.
Are you saying that people discuss choices with three year olds? :dunno: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :banghead: 🤪 😱 Damn son! Fuck! Now that's some stupid shit right there.

You sound like just the sort of man to help these three year olds with their confusion. This is you, "Their confusion?" 🤪 You yourself are suggesting that a three year old can be coaxed into deciding sexual orientaion? Have you lost your fucking mind? And you want to talk about being educated? LOL! Say it ain't so?

Folks this thread has one purpose, and one purpose only; convenient hate.

It’s a return to reality and fact versus “choice” and wishes and That’s what lib loons find Monstrous

Are you saying that people discuss choices with three year olds? :dunno: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :banghead: 🤪 😱 Damn son! Fuck! Now that's some stupid shit right there.

You sound like just the sort of man to help these three year olds with their confusion. This is you, "Their confusion?" 🤪 You yourself are suggesting that a three year old can be coaxed into deciding sexual orientaion? Have you lost your fucking mind? And you want to talk about being educated? LOL! Say it ain't so?
I am not the one who claimed a child is transexual, idiot. I'm responding to a poster who is calling a three year old child a transexual.

A three year old HAS no sexual orientation and the child is being victimized by adults viewing his behavior through the lens of sexuality.

Forum List

Back