Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

People of the USMB! I have it on good authority that someone here who is afraid of dogs- cannot distinguish between a child who is pretending to be an in animate object as part of play, as opposed to a child who has a deep seated feeling about who they are a person, That dogphobic person does not understand that even a child knows that they can't really be a choo-choo train, but that there is often a biological basis for feeling that they are not the gender that they were asigned. That same person has had the nerve to express concern about child suicides but is too ignorant to uderstand that the sort of ridicule that he/they/them/it is engaging in is a major cause of those suicides
By all means feel free to continue to refer to three year olds as being confused over whether they are sexually attracted to men or are a tranny.

You sound like just the sort of man to help these three year olds with their confusion.

By all means feel free to continue to refer to three year olds as being confused over whether they are sexually attracted to men or are a tranny.

You sound like just the sort of man to help these three year olds with their confusion.
It appesrs that you have totally lost your fucking mind! Where did I suggest that a three year old was sexually attracted to anyone?? ! The confusion is all yours.Or, is it just trolling?

Last edited:
Pedophiles always end up trying to craft the illusion that it is the children who are initiating sex and that they are "helping" the child.

In your quote above, a three year old boy was referred to as either gay or transexual. Since being gay involves a sexual attraction to one's own gender, what he is saying is that the child is either sexually attracted to men or else is a female. No other possibilities were offered only that the child is "confused" over whether he is one or another.

We both know that a three year old does not FEEL any sexual attraction, but here he is saying that the 3 year old is feeling it. Otherwise, he wouldn't qualify as gay in the first place.
How fucking stupid can you people be. !!? The aunt in that case was obviously ignorant and confused and using words that she and the child did not really understand. There was no implication that the child was sexually attracted to anyone. there are, however indications of gender dysphoria.

It appesrs that you have totally lost your fucking mind! Where di I suggest that a three year old was sexually attracted to anyone?? ! The confusion is all yours.Or, is itjust trolling?
You said a three year old is either homosexual or transexual. Homosexual describes a person who is sexually attracted to the same gender.

In limiting this little child to these two choices, you were saying that he is either sexually attracted to males or else is actually a female. You said he was "confused" about which he was.

You said a three year old is either homosexual or transexual. Homosexual describes a person who is sexually attracted to the same gender.

In limiting this little child to these two choices, you were saying that he is either sexually attracted to males or else is actually a female. You said he was "confused" about which he was.
Stop it! Just fucking stop it.! Stop lying! I did not suggest that the child was homosexual. I was comenting on what was said by the ignorant aunt!
'You failed to include my entire post including this part you dishonest piece of shit!

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.'
Here is my entire post

Last edited:
Stop it! Just fucking stop it.! Stop lying! I did not suggest that the child was homosexual. I was comenting on what was said by the ignorant aunt!
'You failed to include my entire post including this part you dishonest piece of shit!

Here is my entire post

You said a three year old was confused at the difference between being homosexual and being a tranny -- a THREE year old.

'nuff said.

You said a three year old was confused at the difference between being homosexual and being a tranny -- a THREE year old.

'nuff said.
I also said that he did not understand the words, But so what? There is much that you do not understandv but you do not have the excuse of being 3 years old,.

Let me tell you a few things.
I was a Child Protective Services Invetigator
I know who the children need protecting from
They need protecting from straight men..maybe mom's boy friend. Maybe uncle Charlie. Maybe their own father
Gay men are not the abusers or groomers
The hysteria that you display is pathetic and does not become you

Oh, a gay dude, running investigation on children would come to conclusions that straight dudes are bad.

Who would have ever seen that coming!

I also said that he did not understand the words, But so what? There is much that you do not understandv but you do not have the excuse of being 3 years old,.
I understand that three year olds are not sexual beings.

....even though you want them to be.

There is no such thing as a three-year-old transexual. There is no such thing as a three-year-old homosexual. There are only three-year-olds exploring the world like three-year-olds do and evil adults who interpret their behavior through the lens of sexuality.

It appesrs that you have totally lost your fucking mind! Where did I suggest that a three year old was sexually attracted to anyone?? ! The confusion is all yours.Or, is it just trolling?
Anyone who doesn't think just like the Qult is a pedophile! Didn't you know that?

Anyone who doesn't think just like the Qult is a pedophile! Didn't you know that?
Well, here's another one who thinks a three year old can be a tranny. Good job.

Did you see three-year-old children as Trannies 5 years ago faithful DNC employee? Did you see three-year-old children as Trannies 10 years ago? 20?

Do you even have the sentience necessary to understand that there was a time when you DIDN'T champion the notion that innocent children that young are trannies?

Well, here's another one who thinks a three year old can be a tranny. Good job.

Did you see three-year-old children as Trannies 5 years ago faithful DNC employee? Did you see three-year-old children as Trannies 10 years ago? 20?

Do you even have the sentience necessary to understand that there was a time when you DIDN'T champion the notion that innocent children that young are trannies?
wow wow wow

The cult is just gone at this point.

wow wow wow

The cult is just gone at this point.
You are getting awfully desperate there, DNC employee..

Now it's either join you in this mass psychosis involving turning little children into trannies or you will ball up your little fists and call people bad names!!

You are getting awfully desperate there, DNC employee..

Now it's either join you in this mass psychosis involving turning little children into trannies or you will ball up your little fists and call people bad names!!
I think I'll choose to oppose it like a normal person would. You people are not well. I don't know what has infected you people, but I truly want no part of it.

You can attack and insult and lie about my opinions all day. Get as ugly as you can. It's what you people do, so it is what it is. But I'm under zero (0) obligation to enable you. Sorry.

<flick>

Last edited:
Let me tell you a few things.
I was a Child Protective Services Invetigator
I know who the children need protecting from
They need protecting from straight men..maybe mom's boy friend. Maybe uncle Charlie. Maybe their own father
Gay men are not the abusers or groomers
The hysteria that you display is pathetic and does not become you
gay howler.jpg

There is no such thing as a three-year-old transexual. There is no such thing as a three-year-old homosexual. There are only three-year-olds exploring the world like three-year-olds do and evil adults who interpret their behavior through the lens of sexuality.
You also keep proving yourself to be an ignorant fool

Forum List

Back