Wave Of Monstrous Anti LGBTQ Legislation Crashing Over Rural America

You'd have to ban the Boy Scouts, public education, etc nearly ever place pedos prey on children
Pedophiles work at placing themselves in positions with exposure to children, and ESPECIALLY those situations where they are in a position of authority.

Working for Child Protective Services would be just about the ultimate position for a pedophile as not only would it guarantee the pedo a steady supply of children from a position of authority, but in addition, the supply of children would be narrowed down to the very most vulnerable.

Of course, you can literally say that about anywhere. I know with CPS / Victim Services etc. Most are RABID about protecting children and going after child predators or anyone who harms children.

Pedophiles work at placing themselves in positions with exposure to children, and ESPECIALLY those situations where they are in a position of authority.

Working for Child Protective Services would be just about the ultimate position for a pedophile as not only would it guarantee the pedo a steady supply of children from a position of authority, but in addition, the supply of children would be narrowed down to the very most vulnerable.
That is really stupid! While a job working with children may present such opportunities, it does not mean that CPS workers are going to take advantage or have any desire to. In addition, even if they wanted to, the chance of getting caught is enormous. Kids that are involved with those agencies are highly scutinized and interact with a lot of other prefessionals who are aware of signs of abuse

There is no such thing as a three year old transexual. Your referring to a three year old boy as being a girl is an act of grooming them for the day you CAN implement medical intervention.
Three year olds are aware of gender and some feel that they are the wrong gender. It is rare but it happens. Acknowledging their feelings is not grooming. You're refusal to believe that is not my problem

That is really stupid! While a job working with children may present such opportunities, it does not mean that CPS workers are going to take advantage or have any desire to. In addition, even if they wanted to, the chance of getting caught is enormous. Kids that are involved with those agencies are highly scutinized and interact with a lot of other prefessionals who are aware of signs of abuse
Yes the argument is a poor one as the natural conclusion is that no one should interact with children. Safeguarding Children programs should be in place but the suggestion is not logical.

Yes the argument is a poor one as the natural conclusion is that no one should interact with children. Safeguarding Children programs should be in place but the suggestion is not logical.
That is not the natural conclusion by any means. You simply indulged in your own illogical conclusion which you then attributed to me.

People of USMB - I have it on good authority that children as young as three think of themselves as a choo choo train or an aeroplane. This is why it is so vitally important that you take them seriously at this, so if you witness a toddler going in circles saying "cho cho" or holding their ams out while making buzzing sounds PLEASE be a good progressive and begin that long process that will culminate with them having their feet or arms amputated to be replaced with metal wheels or wings, instead

Thank you all for being woke.

That is not the natural conclusion by any means. You simply indulged in your own illogical conclusion which you then attributed to me.
You literally said they gravitate to these places.

People of USMB - I have it on good authority that children as young as three think of themselves as a choo choo train or an aeroplane.
I was a ship captain like Grandpa, although occasionally would stop to ride dinosaurs.

They do. Obviously.

That doesn't mean that ALL people in these professions are motivated similarly

Learn some basic logic, dude.
Thats my point. You seem to disagree with many posters here on that who think all teachers etc. etc are like that.

There is no such thing as a three year old transexual [sic]. Your referring to a three year old boy as being a girl is an act of grooming them for the day you CAN implement medical intervention.

In fact, the same is true of all thought or discussion of pre-adolescent children a being homosexuals, transsexual, or any other find of fucked-up sexual disordered.

Speaking of a three-year-old boy as a transsexual is pretty much prima facie evidence of a pedophile. Sane, normal people, just do not think or speak of children that way.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child [a THREE-YEAR-OLD boy], and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

In fact, the same is true of all thought or discussion of pre-adolescent children a being homosexuals, transsexual, or any other find of fucked-up sexual disordered.

Speaking of a three-year-old boy as a transsexual is pretty much prima facie evidence of a pedophile. Sane, normal people, just do not think or speak of children that way.
Pedophiles always end up trying to craft the illusion that it is the children who are initiating sex and that they are "helping" the child.

In your quote above, a three year old boy was referred to as either gay or transexual. Since being gay involves a sexual attraction to one's own gender, what he is saying is that the child is either sexually attracted to men or else is a female. No other possibilities were offered only that the child is "confused" over whether he is one or another.

We both know that a three year old does not FEEL any sexual attraction, but here he is saying that the 3 year old is feeling it. Otherwise, he wouldn't qualify as gay in the first place.

Last edited:
This is the case in most of the rural areas of the world...Look at the middle east or Africa.

Some very backwards and nasty people that wish everyone to be narrow as they're and will kill you for it in a lot of places. It is really quite sad.

People of USMB - I have it on good authority that children as young as three think of themselves as a choo choo train or an aeroplane. This is why it is so vitally important that you take them seriously at this, so if you witness a toddler going in circles saying "cho cho" or holding their ams out while making buzzing sounds PLEASE be a good progressive and begin that long process that will culminate with them having their feet or arms amputated to be replaced with metal wheels or wings, instead

Thank you all for being woke.
People of the USMB! I have it on good authority that someone here who is afraid of dogs- cannot distinguish between a child who is pretending to be an in animate object as part of play, as opposed to a child who has a deep seated feeling about who they are a person, That dogphobic person does not understand that even a child knows that they can't really be a choo-choo train, but that there is often a biological basis for feeling that they are not the gender that they were asigned. That same person has had the nerve to express concern about child suicides but is too ignorant to uderstand that the sort of ridicule that he/they/them/it is engaging in is a major cause of those suicides

Forum List

Back