Way to lose a lead team USA !

I know what Harper is going to do with a case of American "horse-piss" beer. Dump it in the toilet.
I wouldn't drink a drop of that crap if I was dying of thirst.

How is American beer like sex in a canoe?

Fucking close to water!

Then you're not drinking the right American beer...

Try Moose Drool Brown Ale fro the Big Sky Brewing Company out of Missoula. Good stuff.

So is Voodoo American Stout from the Left Coast Brewing Company.

In fact, get away from the mass produced swill and you can find very good American beers...
For local beer, I like Blue Moon.

How is American beer like sex in a canoe?

Fucking close to water!

Try Moose Drool Brown Ale fro the Big Sky Brewing Company out of Missoula. Good stuff.

In fact, get away from the mass produced swill and you can find very good American beers...

Local? You in Colorado? Blue Moon comes out of the craft brewing division of MillerCoors...

Not a bad beer, though I do prefer mine on the brown side... The Belgian style never really caught on with me...

Local? You in Colorado? Blue Moon comes out of the craft brewing division of MillerCoors...

Not a bad beer, though I do prefer mine on the brown side... The Belgian style never really caught on with me...
Ooops, by local I meant US produced beer. You can get Blue Moon almost anywhere, it's a good sweet beer, and I especially like the orangy aftertaste.

Well the US men fell on their faces too, but at least they didn't blow a 2-0 lead with just a couple minutes to go.

Forum List

Back