We accuse the left of weaponizing government. so what do they do? Weaponize against Trump voters b4 election

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
remember what garland said on 60 minutes. Freaking lyer.
Newsweek isn't exactly CBN.
They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it. I'll garantee they'll be property damage from the left if Trump gets elected. Might even be another free beer night.

Last edited:
They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it.

Did this happen before or after Trump told Hillary in one of their debates that he was going to have her investigated and jailed?

They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it. I'll garantee they'll be property damage from the left if Trump gets elected. Might even be another free beer night.

We didn't riot in 2000 when you guys stole 2000. We should have. You guys rioted to stop the recount. And you rioted when you lost because your liar, I mean leader, lied to you. Get it? You don't care.

Sorry if the FBI is targeting Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, etc. This is how we stopped you guys from kidnapping my governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Remember your side loved investigating potential commies? Red scare? Well you guys in red states scare us. RED SCARE!

We didn't riot in 2000 when you guys stole 2000. We should have. You guys rioted to stop the recount. And you rioted when you lost because your liar, I mean leader, lied to you. Get it? You don't care.

Sorry if the FBI is targeting Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, etc. This is how we stopped you guys from kidnapping my governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Remember your side loved investigating potential commies? Red scare? Well you guys in red states scare us. RED SCARE!

clock_22.gif

But you guys rioted in 2000 to stop the recount. You can't do that. Trump is the second time in my lifetime Republicans have rioted because they don't like the outcome. Luckily it didn't work this time.

And fact bitch. Roger Stone loves to take responsibility for the 2000 riot. In later years he would be found guilty of something completely unrelated and Trump pardoned that scumbag? Talk about DEEP STATE SHIT. Then Roger Stone communicated with Proud Boys on behalf of Trump. Like Michael Cohen did with Stormy Daniels.

Funny you think reality is coco nuts.

Remember when you guys believed in Freedom of Speech? A fair trial? Equality before the law? The right to petition your government?

Control your emotions and hyperbole! Now that's some funny stuff....based on feelings but still funny!!!

So how did Trumps Durham Investigation go? Wasn't that going to expose everything Trumpybear and the Neo-GOP accused the Democrats of? How was that not weaponizing the DOJ. When they did find a criminal lead, it was into Trumpybears. But they let Faux get away with the insinuation that Durham had found something criminal against the Democrats

It's severe delusion or gross ignorance that continues to make you believe this has anything to do with the left.

Remember when you guys believed in Freedom of Speech? A fair trial? Equality before the law? The right to petition your government?
Of course they still do. See you Trumpyguys just corrupt the meaning of those things. You think the Jan 6th riot is protected by "the right of the people peaceably to assemble". Dontcha?

Freedom of speech means demanding the Rabid Right Echo Chamber stories all must be allowed to be posted on every popular social media site or its censorship. A fair trial means the Don can threaten everyone even remotely associated with that court. Equality before the law? The rich get special treatment but they too can be found guilty of crimes and have to pay somewhat of a price for their crimes........

You mean this?

32735000-8694035-Police_stand_near_a_garbage_truck_ablaze_on_August_24_during_pro-a-88_1599149198903.jpg
What election did George Floyd loose? He lost his bid for life. I'm not excusing the riots over his murder at the hands of 5 police officers. burning shit down over his murder solves nothing. Btw were the Jan 6th protesters confronted with lines of police armed with that type of gear? You know before they rioted?

Free speech? You mean telling people to go riot? Lying? Put Trump supporters like you on the jury?

Trump is the king of frivilous lawsuits. Remember you hated those?

Free speech? You mean telling people to go riot? Lying? Put Trump supporters like you on the jury?

Trump is the king of frivilous lawsuits. Remember you hated those?
Let him rule the House. We can do the Pelosi rip the paper environment to the extremes. Think of the ratings.

Of course they still do.
They obviously don't. Dims are trying to put Trump in prison for questioning the election.

See you Trumpyguys just corrupt the meaning of those things. You think the Jan 6th riot is protected by "the right of the people peaceably to assemble". Dontcha?
No, I don't think rioting is protected speech. However, it's obvious that the protesters are being persecuted by the Dims.

Freedom of speech means demanding the Rabid Right Echo Chamber stories all must be allowed to be posted on every popular social media site or its censorship.
Yes, if the government is involved, then it's censorship. Government has no authority to have any say on what is posted on the internet.

A fair trial means the Don can threaten everyone even remotely associated with that court.
Who has he threatened?

Equality before the law? The rich get special treatment but they too can be found guilty of crimes and have to pay somewhat of a price for their crimes........
Spare me. It couldn't be more obvious that Dims have a get-out-of-jail-free card.

By "the rich" you mean powerful Dims.

Forum List

Back