We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

Mine has MMR. That's it. No flu shots.

And 4,000 died from it just yesterday.

It's worse than ever

When combined with the comorbidity and rising flu season, is anyone surprised? Of the 4,000, how many died without a comorbidity or flu?

There is no flu season this year. The wearing of masks, hand washing, social distancing, and other measures being taken to shut down the covid pandemic are shutting down all manner of viral spreads including gastro-intestinal virus, colds, and the flu.

You seem to think that if I have an asthma attack and die, while having covid, my cause of death should be listed as "asthma". But the reality is that I don't have life threatening asthma attacks unless I have an underlying infection, like pneumonia, or a serious case of the flu. So while an asthma attack might kill me, I wouldn't be having that asthma attack if I didn't have covid. Similarly, if I have a survivable form of cancer and I get covid, it may be the cancer that kills me as a result of my getting covid on top of that otherwise surviveable form of cancer.

My question for you is why are you so committed to downplaying the virus and denying it's impact on the lives and the deaths of so many people. My only conclusion is you want the economic devastation that results from the costs of testing and treating the millions of Americans who continue to sicken and die from covid to continue.

Why do you want to pretend this isn't happening, Mr. 100 posts a day?
Funny thing is that my mom has been wearing a mask for about 5 years due to health reasons. She hasnt been sick in those same 5 years. Not even a cold.

I hadn't had a cold in 5 years either, without wearing a mask.
But that does not mean masks can not be useful in preventing infection.
It is just that when everyone does it, that actually increases infection by preventing herd immunity from ending epidemics.
The way all epidemics have always ended, is that a greedy infection uses up too many potential local hosts too quickly, so then in 12 days when it HAS to move on to a new hosts, it can't find one, so then dies out.
So effectively masks conserve hosts, so that no matter how greedy a virus might be, it never runs out.
It never uses up all the local hosts, so then there is always enough new hosts without immunity, to prevent the virus from dying out.
This virus isnt 100% lethal so there is no way it would use up its hosts too quickly. Masking and distancing just keeps it at bay until vaccines can be deployed.
Neither masking nor distancing is being carried out in Africa and Covid deaths there are in single figures in some countries.
Trying to stop a microscopic virus with a mask is like trying to stop the rain with a tennis racket.
It's everywhere. On money, door handles. The mask itself.
You dont know what youre talking about in regard to Africa. They mask and they social distance.

Good thing that masks stop vapor droplets which is what the virus uses as a vehicle to get to you.

It's worse than ever

When combined with the comorbidity and rising flu season, is anyone surprised? Of the 4,000, how many died without a comorbidity or flu?

There is no flu season this year. The wearing of masks, hand washing, social distancing, and other measures being taken to shut down the covid pandemic are shutting down all manner of viral spreads including gastro-intestinal virus, colds, and the flu.

You seem to think that if I have an asthma attack and die, while having covid, my cause of death should be listed as "asthma". But the reality is that I don't have life threatening asthma attacks unless I have an underlying infection, like pneumonia, or a serious case of the flu. So while an asthma attack might kill me, I wouldn't be having that asthma attack if I didn't have covid. Similarly, if I have a survivable form of cancer and I get covid, it may be the cancer that kills me as a result of my getting covid on top of that otherwise surviveable form of cancer.

My question for you is why are you so committed to downplaying the virus and denying it's impact on the lives and the deaths of so many people. My only conclusion is you want the economic devastation that results from the costs of testing and treating the millions of Americans who continue to sicken and die from covid to continue.

Funny thing is that my mom has been wearing a mask for about 5 years due to health reasons. She hasnt been sick in those same 5 years. Not even a cold.

It is just that when everyone does it, that actually increases infection by preventing herd immunity from ending epidemics.
The way all epidemics have always ended, is that a greedy infection uses up too many potential local hosts too quickly, so then in 12 days when it HAS to move on to a new hosts, it can't find one, so then dies out.
So effectively masks conserve hosts, so that no matter how greedy a virus might be, it never runs out.
It never uses up all the local hosts, so then there is always enough new hosts without immunity, to prevent the virus from dying out.
This virus isnt 100% lethal so there is no way it would use up its hosts too quickly. Masking and distancing just keeps it at bay until vaccines can be deployed.
Neither masking nor distancing is being carried out in Africa and Covid deaths there are in single figures in some countries.
Trying to stop a microscopic virus with a mask is like trying to stop the rain with a tennis racket.

That's why you wash your hand several times a day and use hand sanitizer in between.

So why didn't Cuomo use the hospital ship and field hospital?

No staffing.

Not at all true.
The FEMA hospital ship and field hospitals came with their own staff, mostly military.
They were never used at all, and were not needed at all.
So the claims of overwhelming were and are fake.
All the hospitals where I know people who work there, say half the staff have been laid off and sent home.
The only thing we are shown are deliberately mocked up for broadcast purposes.
They are not real.

It's worse than ever

Of course. They have to be fed propaganda from the liberal mainstream though. They have to be led by the nose and they'll believe all lies.

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

I lived in the Middle East back when nearly every face had smallpox scars and Cholera was common.

It's worse than ever

Of course. They have to be fed propaganda from the liberal mainstream though. They have to be led by the nose and they'll believe all lies.

Well then Trump's superspreaders were no doubt a public service.

No staffing.

Not at all true.
The FEMA hospital ship and field hospitals came with their own staff, mostly military.
All the hospitals where I know people who work there, say half the staff have been laid off and sent home.
They are not real.
That was purely political. The Dems demanded it assuming that Trump could not deliver quickly and look irresponsible. Same with the ventillators. They demanded thousands hoping Trump would fail. He didn't
Trump made so many ventillators that he was able to ship them to my country too.

It's worse than ever

You dont know what youre talking about in regard to Africa. They mask and they social distance.

Good thing that masks stop vapor droplets which is what the virus uses as a vehicle to get to you.

Water droplets dry up in less than an hour, so then the much smaller virus spores are very quickly then released from the water droplets. So masks really do not do much good. If they do any good, it may be that once reduced to just the dried virus spores, their concentration may not be enough to plant a base when inhaled. But masks certainly do not stop virus spores from getting out or coming in. The only question is how many do you need in order to get infected?

That's why you wash your hand several times a day and use hand sanitizer in between.

Can't hurt, but also likely can't help.
The masks can only slow the virus output and input slightly.
Saliva droplets are going to quickly dry out and release their spores.

No staffing.

Not at all true.
They are not real.
That was purely political. The Dems demanded it assuming that Trump could not deliver quickly and look irresponsible. Same with the ventillators. They demanded thousands hoping Trump would fail. He didn't
Trump made so many ventillators that he was able to ship them to my country too.

Obama had ordered ventilators.. Trump cancelled the order.. He got a rush job at 5 times the price.

I lived in the Middle East back when nearly every face had smallpox scars and Cholera was common.

Yep, I've seen it too. I've had cryptosporidium and giardia also. The best defense against viruses and bacteria is a strong immune system. The best medicine is eating a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, meat without additives, no processed foods etc. Thats the best medicine to fight disease.

Can't hurt, but also likely can't help.
The masks can only slow the virus output and input slightly.
Saliva droplets are going to quickly dry out and release their spores.

You know.. This is purely a "feeling", but I'm convinced handwashing is as effective or more effective than the mask.

It's worse than ever

Water droplets dry up in less than an hour, so then the much smaller virus spores are very quickly then released from the water droplets. So masks really do not do much good. If they do any good, it may be that once reduced to just the dried virus spores, their concentration may not be enough to plant a base when inhaled. But masks certainly do not stop virus spores from getting out or coming in. The only question is how many do you need in order to get infected?
Thats why you also social distance. Water vapor travel is severely depressed behind a mask. You probably need quite alot of virus to infect you. My theory is that the body is building immunity even if it experiences one virus spore.

It's worse than ever

Lol, super spreaders is another contrived scare tactic. Same as a muslim at every corner..... we need to shove the patriot act on you for your protection, russian boogeyment everywhere, covid waiting to attack you after 10 pm. All control elements.

No staffing.

Not at all true.
They are not real.

What is most aggravating about ventilators is that they are not a good idea.
The lung damage that makes breathing hard is from an immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm.
So the proper treatment is immuno suppressants.
To use a ventilator, they have to induce a chemical coma, to suppress the gag reflex, and once you immobilize someone like that, they have almost zero chance of recovery. Ventilators are a death sentence.
What they should be doing instead is keeping the person awake and active, constantly changing position, from side to side, face down, etc., to help drain the lungs.

No staffing.

Not at all true.
They are not real.

What is most aggravating about ventilators is that they are not a good idea.
The lung damage that makes breathing hard is from an immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm.
So the proper treatment is immuno suppressants.
To use a ventilator, they have to induce a chemical coma, to suppress the gag reflex, and once you immobilize someone like that, they have almost zero chance of recovery. Ventilators are a death sentence.
What they should be doing instead is keeping the person awake and active, constantly changing position, from side to side, face down, etc., to help drain the lungs.
Thanks Dr. Rigby, I'm sure the medical community appreciates your input.

3,500 people a day are dying.

Are you really this stupid?

You didn't seem so in other posts.

Only 6% od those 3.500 died from Covid alone.
The CDC death figures show barely any rise in death figures from last year. A tiny increase.

That's a lie.

Stop with the crazy conspiracy theories, you're just embarrassing yourself.

No, he is right that the total death rate of this year is essentially indistinguishable from any other year.
However, that could be the precautions caused by one, prevented the seasonal spread of others.
Does not at all require a conspiracy theory at all.

However, "flattening the curve" DOES require a conspiracy theory.
Since it is well known one should NEVER try to "flatten the curve" with any epidemic, because it is the initial spike that burns it out and ends it with herd immunity, then to deliberately "flatten the curve" does require a criminal conspiracy. Normally no one would do something that stupid.

How is it well known that no one should ever flatten the curve? Our hospitals were overwhelmed.

Field hospital was used as much as they could with limited staff, hospital ship was unavailable due to their regulations.

It's worse than ever

Lol, super spreaders is another contrived scare tactic. Same as a muslim at every corner..... we need to shove the patriot act on you for your protection, russian boogeyment everywhere, covid waiting to attack you after 10 pm. All control elements.

There have been surges after superspreader events.. and the WH has had dozens of cases since the administration rejects the mask.

Forum List

Back