We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

What bush have you been hiding under?

The TRUMPvirus is worse than ever

You hate this nation so much but want the benefits, pensions and medical treatments. Me, I want to see people killed by your dictums. Vengeance for all who screwed with people over the decades. Cut the pensions of people collecting and who will collect. Some will be Progs. But so what?

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

He is a sucker for trump's bullshit as they all are.

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.
Flu deaths dressed up as Covid.

You're a vertible font of lies and misinformation. 300 posts in 3 days. You must be bucking for overtime pay. Dangerous lies and disinformation. Whenever I see someone posting such obvious and dangerous lies, my first question is "Why would anyone say such a thing?".

You're very, very late to the Trump Train of disinformation and lies. That one crashed with a sonic boom after November 3rd, and it has done nothing but deliver explosion after explosion as the entire Republican Party is consumed in the ongoing chain reaction of recriminnations and continuing lies, culminating in the nuclear bomb to the American psyche of right wing terrorists occupying the Capital, and murdering a police officer.

So what's up with the lies and the bullshit a$$hat?

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.

You're a vertible font of lies and misinformation. 300 posts in 3 days. You must be bucking for overtime pay. Dangerous lies and disinformation. Whenever I see someone posting such obvious and dangerous lies, my first question is "Why would anyone say such a thing?".

You're very, very late to the Trump Train of disinformation and lies. That one crashed with a sonic boom after November 3rd, and it has done nothing but deliver explosion after explosion as the entire Republican Party is consumed in the ongoing chain reaction of recriminnations and continuing lies, culminating in the nuclear bomb to the American psyche of right wing terrorists occupying the Capital, and murdering a police officer.

How many flu deaths last winter, and how many this winter?
If you die of cancer and the flu, they write Cancer on the death cert.
If you have cancer and Covid, they write Covid on the death cert.
This practice is going on all over the western world.

All aboard. The Trump Train is leaving the station

train.png

And 4,000 died from it just yesterday.

It's worse than ever

When combined with the comorbidity and rising flu season, is anyone surprised? Of the 4,000, how many died without a comorbidity or flu?

No dummy. If your death is due to Covid they write Covid on the death cert. If you die of cancer while having covid they write cancer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No dummy. If your death is due to Covid they write Covid on the death cert. If you die of cancer while having covid they write cancer.
There have been cases of death by gunshot being classified as Covid.
In my country only 6% of Covid deaths were of Covid alone. I imagine in the U.S it's the same.

In my country only 6% of Covid deaths were of Covid alone. I imagine in the U.S it's the same.
Show proof of your claim....with full context.

• Thanks

link above

link above
Your link is fake news. Please give me a reputable link.

• Thanks
Even the fact checkers acknowledge only 6% of deaths were for Covid only.

• Thanks

3,500 people a day are dying.

Are you really this stupid?

You didn't seem so in other posts.

Only 6% od those 3.500 died from Covid alone.
The CDC death figures show barely any rise in death figures from last year. A tiny increase.

That's a lie.

Stop with the crazy conspiracy theories, you're just embarrassing yourself.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back