We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.

Plus, you’ve got new variants of virus forming in other countries. Close the Borders.
Closing the borders is not going to stop an airborne virus.

No, but it will better contain it and not expand it. Closing the borders is the same logic behind masks and lockdowns.... containment and reduce spreading.

I agree
the fuck you say??? I guess all is good now??

Wasn't he the guy who wouldn't open his State up because of Covid. Now he's opening it. What a dweeb.
He admitted it was politically motivated

No, but it will better contain it and not expand it. Closing the borders is the same logic behind masks and lockdowns.... containment and reduce spreading.

You know that the coronavirus cases didn't get into the USA across either border. And we currently have more cases than anybody else in the world, so we're a net exporter of COVID-19.

We are living in the most deranged and cowardly time.

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021
Where's the hypocrisy?
Look in a mirror

You know that the coronavirus cases didn't get into the USA across either border. And we currently have more cases than anybody else in the world, so we're a net exporter of COVID-19.

When I say close the border that is inclusive of ports of entry. Common sense will tell anyone not to increase a population if you want to reduce or contain a virus. Otherwise, you lose your case for the masks and lockdowns. Stop blaming US.

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Given the horrific COVID death toll currently hammering several parts of the country...

4Yymus8.jpg

Cuomos words not mine. So if there's a special kind of stupid to be found he would be it. Course as usual most lefties in the thread likely didn't watch the video and have no clue he said it because the msm keeps them in the dark.

When I say close the border that is inclusive of ports of entry. Common sense will tell anyone not to increase a population if you want to reduce or contain a virus.
Common sense says that you can't have an economy based on import-export without subjecting it to the pandemics of the world.

We've seen other countries use masks, social distancing, and hand sanitation to control the growth of the coronavirus. But not here. Too many people think a mask is a government plot to control them, just like vaccinations, and social security, and GPS.

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.
Where? We would be seeing death vehicles all over the place. I do not see it.

More Americans are dying of COVID-19 in a day than in the worse days of WW II.

Reading the death toll from the coronavirus, is like having D-Day happen every day. We would be happy to get the daily death toll to where it was on 9-11.

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Also they got their poison shot out and are giving it to people. In which the medical cartel wanted all along.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

That is what the Cabal wants you to believe. If you question any of their narratives you are a Trumpy. So great job for falling for their propaganda.

Your belief in this medical cabal is quite the grandiose conspiracy theory.. or just a real stupid lie. I thought you were a Trumpy.

All you have to do is research Bill Gates and you see the medical cartel real well. Or even start with how the medical system we have now was started by the Rockefellers. Sure it is a conspiracy on the human race but it isn't a theory.

It's not my fault you refuse to see the truth and believe in the lies and propaganda that are fed to you on a daily basis because you can't even understand what kind of reality we are even in Oooo Mr. Sheeple. Baaaahhh

Do you also believe in the Illuminati ?

The illuminate is now a cover all for all the hidden players that control the world. There actually was a Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt.

To answer your question. There are a few that control the many.

Got their address or phone number I may want to join..

Forum List

Back