We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

And 4,000 died from it just yesterday.

It's worse than ever

When combined with the comorbidity and rising flu season, is anyone surprised? Of the 4,000, how many died without a comorbidity or flu?

There is no flu season this year. The wearing of masks, hand washing, social distancing, and other measures being taken to shut down the covid pandemic are shutting down all manner of viral spreads including gastro-intestinal virus, colds, and the flu.

You seem to think that if I have an asthma attack and die, while having covid, my cause of death should be listed as "asthma". But the reality is that I don't have life threatening asthma attacks unless I have an underlying infection, like pneumonia, or a serious case of the flu. So while an asthma attack might kill me, I wouldn't be having that asthma attack if I didn't have covid. Similarly, if I have a survivable form of cancer and I get covid, it may be the cancer that kills me as a result of my getting covid on top of that otherwise surviveable form of cancer.

My question for you is why are you so committed to downplaying the virus and denying it's impact on the lives and the deaths of so many people. My only conclusion is you want the economic devastation that results from the costs of testing and treating the millions of Americans who continue to sicken and die from covid to continue.

Why do you want to pretend this isn't happening, Mr. 100 posts a day?

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Also they got their poison shot out and are giving it to people. In which the medical cartel wanted all along.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

That is what the Cabal wants you to believe. If you question any of their narratives you are a Trumpy. So great job for falling for their propaganda.

Your belief in this medical cabal is quite the grandiose conspiracy theory.. or just a real stupid lie. I thought you were a Trumpy.

I am very leftist and against Trump, but I happen to only see evidence of the covid-19 pandemic being deliberate and artificial.
First of all, doctors and nurses are all trained to know that herd immunity is the only thing that has ever stopped any epidemic in all of history. (and actually even before history, or else hominids would have gone extinct tens of millions of years ago.)
Everyone knows that "flattening the curve" not only prevents herd immunity, but causes a minor epidemic to become major, because increasing its duration causes it to potentially last FOREVER!

This is not some esoteric rocket science.
The only other time in history we tried to "flatten the curve" was the 1918 Spanish flu, and that was a total disaster that caused a simple seasonal flu to last 2 whole years, killing 30 times as many people as it would have otherwise.
It does not take a genius to comprehend that slowing the infection rate does not at all prevent the epidemic from spreading wider and deeper, both geographically and in circles of contact.
Flattening the curve absolutely prevents there from being any way to ever end any epidemic you do that with.
It can't be anything BUT deliberate, intended to sell things like bogus vaccines that are totally unnecessary.
By unnecessary, I mean that covid-19 is zoonotic, and since it is not endemic to humans, will never come back once ended.

It's worse than ever

When combined with the comorbidity and rising flu season, is anyone surprised? Of the 4,000, how many died without a comorbidity or flu?

There is no flu season this year. The wearing of masks, hand washing, social distancing, and other measures being taken to shut down the covid pandemic are shutting down all manner of viral spreads including gastro-intestinal virus, colds, and the flu.

You seem to think that if I have an asthma attack and die, while having covid, my cause of death should be listed as "asthma". But the reality is that I don't have life threatening asthma attacks unless I have an underlying infection, like pneumonia, or a serious case of the flu. So while an asthma attack might kill me, I wouldn't be having that asthma attack if I didn't have covid. Similarly, if I have a survivable form of cancer and I get covid, it may be the cancer that kills me as a result of my getting covid on top of that otherwise surviveable form of cancer.

My question for you is why are you so committed to downplaying the virus and denying it's impact on the lives and the deaths of so many people. My only conclusion is you want the economic devastation that results from the costs of testing and treating the millions of Americans who continue to sicken and die from covid to continue.

Funny thing is that my mom has been wearing a mask for about 5 years due to health reasons. She hasnt been sick in those same 5 years. Not even a cold.

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

All the vaccines you have taken were simply cultured from naturally occurring biological material.
The covid-19 vaccine is not cultured at all, but totally manufactured by DNA splicing techniques, and does not use material found in nature at all.

You also listed epidemics endemic to humans that will continually be re-occurring because of that.
But covid-19 is endemic ONLY to bats, and is very unlikely any zoonotic virus like that will ever come back once wiped out.

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

All the vaccines you have taken were simply cultured from naturally occurring biological material.
The covid-19 vaccine is not cultured at all, but totally manufactured by DNA splicing techniques, and does not use material found in nature at all.

You also listed epidemics endemic to humans that will continually be re-occurring because of that.
But covid-19 is endemic ONLY to bats, and is very unlikely any zoonotic virus like that will ever come back once wiped out.

Your knowledge of science and biology is superior to mine.

3,500 people a day are dying.

Are you really this stupid?

You didn't seem so in other posts.

Only 6% od those 3.500 died from Covid alone.
The CDC death figures show barely any rise in death figures from last year. A tiny increase.

That's a lie.

Stop with the crazy conspiracy theories, you're just embarrassing yourself.

No, he is right that the total death rate of this year is essentially indistinguishable from any other year.
However, that could be the precautions caused by one, prevented the seasonal spread of others.
Does not at all require a conspiracy theory at all.

However, "flattening the curve" DOES require a conspiracy theory.
Since it is well known one should NEVER try to "flatten the curve" with any epidemic, because it is the initial spike that burns it out and ends it with herd immunity, then to deliberately "flatten the curve" does require a criminal conspiracy. Normally no one would do something that stupid.

CDC figures.
2019: 870 deaths per 100'000
2020: 879 deaths per 100'000

Take into consideration that many people are dying because oc cancelled cancer treatment and lack of pre-emptive surgery. My wife is a doctor and is working 50% less hours than last year due to fewer patients and less work. People with life threatening diseases are terrified to come to hospital. Next year the death rate will be a lot higher due to that fact.

The CDC death figures show barely any rise in death figures from last year. A tiny increase.

That's a lie.

No, he is right that the total death rate of this year is essentially indistinguishable from any other year.
However, that could be the precautions caused by one, prevented the seasonal spread of others.

Since it is well known one should NEVER try to "flatten the curve" with any epidemic, because it is the initial spike that burns it out and ends it with herd immunity, then to deliberately "flatten the curve" does require a criminal conspiracy. Normally no one would do something that stupid.

How is it well known that no one should ever flatten the curve? Our hospitals were overwhelmed.

It's worse than ever

Funny thing is that my mom has been wearing a mask for about 5 years due to health reasons. She hasnt been sick in those same 5 years. Not even a cold.

I hadn't had a cold in 5 years either, without wearing a mask.
But that does not mean masks can not be useful in preventing infection.
It is just that when everyone does it, that actually increases infection by preventing herd immunity from ending epidemics.
The way all epidemics have always ended, is that a greedy infection uses up too many potential local hosts too quickly, so then in 12 days when it HAS to move on to a new hosts, it can't find one, so then dies out.
So effectively masks conserve hosts, so that no matter how greedy a virus might be, it never runs out.
It never uses up all the local hosts, so then there is always enough new hosts without immunity, to prevent the virus from dying out.

That's a lie.

Again, not true at all. What the CDC calls "excess mortality" is actually ranging up into the 400,000+ areas.

That's a lie.

How is it well known that no one should ever flatten the curve? Our hospitals were overwhelmed.

So why didn't Cuomo use the hospital ship and field hospital?

It's worse than ever

It is just that when everyone does it, that actually increases infection by preventing herd immunity from ending epidemics.
The way all epidemics have always ended, is that a greedy infection uses up too many potential local hosts too quickly, so then in 12 days when it HAS to move on to a new hosts, it can't find one, so then dies out.
So effectively masks conserve hosts, so that no matter how greedy a virus might be, it never runs out.
It never uses up all the local hosts, so then there is always enough new hosts without immunity, to prevent the virus from dying out.
This virus isnt 100% lethal so there is no way it would use up its hosts too quickly. Masking and distancing just keeps it at bay until vaccines can be deployed.

That's a lie.

Again, not true at all. What the CDC calls "excess mortality" is actually ranging up into the 400,000+ areas.

You need to study the per capita rate.
Throwing out total death numbers does not take into consideration population rise.

It's worse than ever

It is not myself downplaying the COVID-19 virus. I think however it is belong played up in some cases to suit certain agendas. How many politicians have we seen wag their finger at US to stay lockdown only to see them get caught violating their own rules or turning a blind eye to protests and riots in the street that suit their agenda?

That's a lie.

So why didn't Cuomo use the hospital ship and field hospital?

No staffing.

That's a lie.

Wrong.
Hospitals were not at all "overwhelmed" in the first couple of months, so the claim there was a need to flatten is totally false. For example, NYC sent the hospital ship away because they never needed it.
In fact, hospitals had to lay off staff because they were operating at only half capacity of normal.
When hospitals started to become overwhelmed, is NOW, after 11 months of accumulating covid-19 patients, due to flattening the curve making it last FOREVER!

It's worse than ever

It is not myself downplaying the COVID-19 virus. I think however it is belong played up in some cases to suit certain agendas. How many politicians have we seen wag their finger at US to stay lockdown only to see them get caught violating their own rules or turning a blind eye to protests and riots in the street that suit their agenda?

So if someone has diabetes or COPD its OK if they died of Covid?

It's worse than ever

This virus isnt 100% lethal so there is no way it would use up its hosts too quickly. Masking and distancing just keeps it at bay until vaccines can be deployed.
Neither masking nor distancing is being carried out in Africa and Covid deaths there are in single figures in some countries.
Trying to stop a microscopic virus with a mask is like trying to stop the rain with a tennis racket.
It's everywhere. On money, door handles. The mask itself.

That's a lie.

Wrong.
Hospitals were not at all "overwhelmed" in the first couple of months, so the claim there was a need to flatten is totally false. For example, NYC sent the hospital ship away because they never needed it.
In fact, hospitals had to lay off staff because they were operating at only half capacity of normal.
When hospitals started to become overwhelmed, is NOW, after 11 months of accumulating covid-19 patients, due to flattening the curve making it last FOREVER!

Last summer some hospitals were very nearly overwhelmed.. and out of ICU beds. Are you a Trumpie?

Forum List

Back