We are an Occupied nation

Support who? Someone who hasn't run for office since 1929???

What does it matter if people tell you they are going to do something then after you vote for them, they go off doing something different instead?

Then quit rewarding their party by putting them back into office.

Why would they change when they know you will vote for them anyhow?

We now live in a nation where people destroy health, people destroy justice, people destroy knowledge, people destroy freedom, people destroy information, people destroy morals, and people destroy the economy.
No. It's not people. It's institutions.

By at least 100 million American citizens that DON"T AGREE with your bullshit and wish to live in a modern, first world society instead of a religious run down blackhole of a shithole. Fact. You're the occupiers as you're the trash.

Then quit rewarding their party by putting them back into office.
Who have I put back in office? You actually think I'll be voting for a Biden second term??? Boy are you dumb.

Why would they change when they know you will vote for them anyhow?
Because they all get away with it just as Biden is doing here while all you lefties celebrate his "victory?"

It's probably hopeless because so many people still think Trump is the Messiah, but we are an occupied nation
  • A nation under the control of people who do not have our best interest at heart - CHECK.
  • The democrat Party has been totally absorbed by the invaders as has 85 to 90% of the Republican Party - CHECK.
  • The price of virtually EVERYTHING has doubled yet we have a government applauding adding another $4 Trillion to the debt over the next 2 years as if that was a good thing - CHECK.
  • We do not have free and fair elections - CHECK.
  • The FBI and Intel agencies are blatantly, with impunity, acting like the Gestapo - CHECK.
  • Congress should have Wray and Mayorkas arrested - CHECKERECHECK.
  • Trump is 0 for 4 on the things that really mattered: he let the Intel Agencies spy on us - and did NOTHING!! - DOUBLE CHECK.
  • He refused to insist on free and fair elections -- and got cheated out of office, and he let the CCP launch a bioweapon with the assistance of many actors in the US government and he let social media platform companies violate the First Amendment - NOT SO SURE HE HAD ANY CONTROL OVER ANY OF THAT.
  • You think county is safe with Republicans in charge? Have you been paying attention to McCarthy and McConnell? - DOUBLE CHECK.
  • We are living in the American version of The Sorrow and the Pity; we are an occupied nation - OR INVADED. CHECK.
Me thinks you got that pretty much right!

1685530872732.jpg

Who have I put back in office? You actually think I'll be voting for a Biden second term??? Boy are you dumb.

Because they all get away with it just as Biden is doing here while all you lefties celebrate his "victory?"

Come on, you know you vote Repub and nothing but.

There is no victory, but there is a staving off a disaster

Our political disaster is a self-inflicted wound. We're not victims. Our "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants, but Americans don't care enough to fix that system. We'd rather either ignore it or be an obedient sheep for it. This victim shit is beyond old. Man up.

BlueHand.jpg
WHAT A TOTAL CROCK. We are dealing with an unaccountable, all-powerful government who holds itself above the law not acting in the interests of the country. Congress has been trying to just get a document from the FBI for its investigation into Biden and now Wray is in Contempt of Congress literally refusing to comply.

I'll be curious to see where this goes.
  • The law doesn't work for us, it holds no one in government accountable.
  • Politicians don't work for us, most of the time, they don't at all do what they run on to get in office. Look at Biden: tell me, how many things is he doing or has done that he actually RAN ON?
  • When you can't depend on the law, when you can't depend on the courts, when you can't depend on the government, all that is left is civil unrest.

Our political disaster is a self-inflicted wound. We're not victims.

Our "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants, but Americans don't care enough to fix that system. We'd rather either ignore it or be an obedient sheep for it.

This victim shit is beyond old. Man up.
Are you advocating for an INSURRECTION?

Of course not.
So WHAT then? As usual, you put down the thoughts and actions of others while never offering any clear plan of your own to contrast it against. And as usual, all of your criticism is for conservatives.

That's for cavemen.
Why cavemen? What does that mean? Yet again, another example of a reply from you which is vague and nebulous.

As we've seen.
We have? Where? I'm betting it'll be something patriots and conservatives did, which in your world are all braindead, brain-washed Trumpian fodder, right? In your world, good conservatives are like GW Bush RINOS--- you know, in the before-time when Repubs were good little soldiers who won a few, lost a few, and knew their place in line as #2.

Cat got your tongue again? A funny is a total cop out. It shows that you are a bullshitter who when pinned down, fold like a house of cards. You're all big talk right up until someone pins you down.
I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything. The post that has you so triggered was merely a response to a question.

If you want to think otherwise, you're certainly welcome to it.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
So, you can't convince an expert, trained logician? That shows real weakness of your arguments and cowardliness on your part. You have no backbone. Just another sniveling, two-faced coward bullshitter.

The post that has you so triggered was merely a response to a question.
I'm rarely triggered. Calling someone triggered just for replying to a post is another ploy used by the Left to evade and deflect. I was right again.

If you want to think otherwise, you're certainly welcome to it.
Now the Authoritarian fascist in you thinks I need your permission.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back