We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

That's not winning anything. Today a right wing traitor got 22 years. That is what winning looks like, traitor.
Real American put in jail by a left wing traitor who probably is your next door neighbor in Bezerkistan. You're not a real American. The Proud Boy is, just like our Founding Fathers. They were real Americans.

So What are the Supremes not doing correctly?

Read the text. These are simple words, hard to misinterpret.

The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects

It's true, Trump cult traitors. If you just make up enough craycray stories, reality itself will shift, and all your corrupt traitor leaders will beat the rap!

Not really. But it's cute how Trump cult traitors actually think that's the case. They're going to be ranting lunatic conspiracies until the day they die, and then past that. When they're down in Hell, they'll be screaming how God was corrupted by the DeepState.
You actually saying this is as ironic as hell itself. Just like this damned corrupt economy full of lies suggesting that people are living and doing better than they were under Trump... Kidding me right ?

Baahawahaahahahawaha, I swear you just can't make this bull shite up.

Everything we've seen go down with this Biden administration is to be seen as a fake or con job, especially when it comes to pulling out your wallets, and paying for anything after Biden's lie's and false promises were aimed at the American people's ignorance, otherwise as if to win them over with the lies without them giving it a thought or even openly scrutinizing the bull shite.

Baahawahaahahahawaha.... It's freaking unbelievable.

The gullibility of the American people is astounding these days. No joke !

Not sure if a come back is even available or doable for those who chose to take a stand against everything that is wrong with this administration and the economy, otherwise to make any headway against this run away machine.

People aren't so stupid that they can't actually remember everything that was included in Obama's transformation bull shite. Hey America, do you agree with what you've seen and experienced from these liars so far or up to date ? If any of you say yes, then you are either a confused brainwashed woke elitist or a liar and the truth ain't in you.

Someone needs to list every bad act, bad policy, crazy agenda, and disgusting deplorable result of what these people have empowered and enacted with their lies and bull shite, and go back to when Obama came into power and beyond that if necessary.

The most disgusting thing is what the dumb ace Americans have allowed to go on in the schools involving their children. Never thought I'd see it get that bad, but of course they'll swear they ain't doing shite in the schools or they'll stand right there and lie about the bull shite that they got going, but then everytime we turn around we see a school board meeting explode, and parents being deemed domestic terrorists as if it is a terrible thing to stand up for one's children these days. WTH ?

The only way it all stands, is because we have finally entered the twilight zone, but even then it'll be a false security surrounding the bubble created .

Live and let live, drink and be merry is the leftist mantra undoubtedly ,for soon it could all end in a super nova event. Want to play with Climate leftist ? Well just keep testing God, and the climate you worry so much about will become the most inhospitable climate we as humans will ever experience.

Better find God, and find him fast.

Real American put in jail by a left wing traitor who probably is your next door neighbor in Bezerkistan. You're not a real American. The Proud Boy is, just like our Founding Fathers. They were real Americans.
Well, they are in jail now. For decades. You gonna speed up your timetable for your "bats and bricks" day, boy? We can tell you're losing it.

Read the text. These are simple words, hard to misinterpret.

The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects
Thanks. I must have missed exactly what you were referring to.

Well, they are in jail now. For decades. You gonna speed up your timetable for your "bats and bricks" day, boy? We can tell you're losing it.
I guess you never heard of appeals and pardons, Rufus. Save your "losing it" for naive college kids. That game is old. Benedict Arnold.

I guess you never heard of appeals and pardons, Rufus. Save your "losing it" for naive college kids. That game is old. Benedict Arnold.
None of that has happened nor will happen. 22 year sentencing has happened. It's a great day for America! What does all this losing feel like? Let us know.

I bet you're seething that more of your kind have been jailed. Every day, another red hat jailed. It never gets old.
I guess you're the idiot for today. Thanks for playing.
20230829_120601.jpg

Forum List

Back