We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Oh my, and you were doing so well and then you had to go and act like a typical cocksucker democrat. What a shame. Just can't help yourself, huh.
Just telling it like it is. But I predicted all of this. As the walls close in around trump we'll be seeing more and more of this type of rhetoric from your kind. To you, it's your only out. I mean you do have over a year to work yourself up to actually get violent. In the meantime you'll have plenty of things to keep your anger building I suppose because lets be honest here. Things arent going to go your way.

Just telling it like it is. But I predicted all of this. As the walls close in around trump we'll be seeing more and more of this type of rhetoric from your kind. To you, it's your only out. I mean you do have over a year to work yourself up to actually get violent. In the meantime you'll have plenty of things to keep your anger building I suppose because lets be honest here. Things arent going to go your way.
Violence?? I never said a word about being violent. You did. You're the one calling me names after me trying to have a civil conversation with you. You just can't be nice and polite. Perhaps you have a mental illness.

Violence?? I never said a word about being violent. You did. You're the one calling me names after me trying to have a civil conversation with you. You just can't be nice and polite. Perhaps you have a mental illness.
Pretty sure making people "incapacitated" on your so-called "brick and bat" day involves violence.

Pretty sure making people "incapacitated" on your so-called "brick and bat" day involves violence.
I never said I was going to make anyone incapacitated. You're making stuff up and got caught, so you call me names. Child.

IMHO a few Republican DAs need to indict Hunter Biden for his obvious crimes.

Reps don't do anything. They are just pussifed dems. It is the good cop / bad cop deal.

confucius too little too late.jpg

Kudlow is a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.
And that changes the facts HOW?

A former President trying to overthrow a free and fair election
There is no proof Trump tried to do any of that, but every reason to suspect the election was rigged, including the admissions by the riggers. In which case, Trump or the J6ers were doing his/their patriotic duty trying to preserve the integrity of our elections.

manipulated rubes to attack our nation's Capitol
Meanwhile:
  1. Trump ASKED for additional police that day and was refused.
  2. Trump asked the rally-goers to go down peacefully in support of Pence.
  3. The riot started before Trump was even finished.
  4. Trump tried to attend the Capitol and was REFUSED.
  5. The Cap Police took down barricades and opened doors.
  6. The FBI had infiltrated the crowd, the Proud Boys and others and still LET IT HAPPEN.
  7. The people went there unarmed with flags taking selfies. Most just walked around looking then left.

Aww someone is getting angry. You gonna join BS Filter on bricks and bats day?

Will you be taking part in your so called "bricks and bats" day and "incapacitating" dems?
Democrats have run out of "bricks and bats" opportunities.

What you tards are calling an insurrection was a semi-peaceful protest/attempt by concerned citizens at exercising their first

Amendment rights that's a prelude to the future. Any future things probably will not be as peaceful.

Last edited:
The evidence against Trump is devastating and very very credible

The evidence against Biden is a total joke and non-existent.

The pain is only beginning for these clowns

Forum List

Back