We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

THE VIDEO.

I can take a video of a man proposing and turn it into him saying he hates the woman he is proposing to.

You really are pathetic.
Enrique Tarrio is being sentenced today. Prosecutors are asking for 33 years. Tell him he's just an actor.

Like I said the other day, this election couldn't be going any better for us Democrats than this is going right now. Do you hear what Democrats think? Nope? That's because we are letting Republicans go to war with each other. Then we will take on the very flawed candidate that comes out of that bunch. Every one of them raised their hands when asked if they'd vote for a convicted felon. Sad.
Yep....he didn't break any laws, but by God they'll make some up.

Last edited:

We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.​

The biggest scandal in America's political history was Donald Trump's attempted coup. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And that is exactly how the history books will treat it.

Larry Kudlow is a Trump lickspittle. His opinions mean jack shit.

He must be back on the cocaine that got him fired from Bear Stearns.

You know just how bad your coke addiction had to be to get fired from Bear Stearns!?!

the real question is why haven't they already done that? Are they all part of the crooked DC cabal? It may be time for a revolution or secession. This country seems to be on its last legs.
Hmmm....so your “logic” is that the allegedly stolen election wasn’t enough of a reason for “revolution or secession”...but due process of law is.

Kudlow is a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.

A former President trying to overthrow a free and fair election, using his own manipulated rubes to attack our nation's Capitol during the constitutional peaceful transfer of presidential power on a lie, dwarfs this to an absurd degree. And the history books will certainly reflect that.
^
7twmrl.jpg

STFU with your lies, MacFaggot.

Free and fair election in 2020? GTFO here! :spank:

You ain't gaslightin' nobody with that bullshit, motherfucker! Go pound your head against a wall. :bang3:

Democrats started brainstorming as to how to cheat the next election in January of 2017 with the "National Popular

Vote Interstate Compact" (which is entirely unConstitutional, and all who signed onto it should be removed from office

for violating their oaths of office), so you're claiming they magically fucking stopped plotting how to cheat elections by 2020?

Do I have that correct? LMFAO! @ you! :auiqs.jpg:

What changed during 3 years to where Democrats stopped trying to cheat the next election?

:auiqs.jpg:

U funny, man.

Last edited:
STFU with your lies, MacFaggot.

Free and fair election in 2020? GTFO here! :spank:

You ain't gaslightin' nobody with that bullshit, motherfucker! Go pound your head against a wall. :bang3:
Aww someone is getting angry. You gonna join BS Filter on bricks and bats day?

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent
Your whole OP is bunk because it starts with this faulty premise.
This is why an independent council was assigned the case, so that Trump could never claim this was a Biden hit job.
So your OP is based not upon any kind of factual premise....but upon a Trump talking point.....or should I say a favorite Trump WHINE.
Trump knew these prosecutions were coming even before he announced his candidacy so ridiculously early. In fact this is WHY he announced his candidacy.
Because he is stupid and he thought that his candidacy would shield him from these indictments.
He was wrong, and that is what he is whining incessantly about.
He believes that an "official presidential candidate" should be above the law. Out of reach of investigations and indictments for his crimes.

Your whole OP is bunk because it starts with this faulty premise.
This is why an independent council was assigned the case, so that Trump could never claim this was a Biden hit job.
So your OP is based not upon any kind of factual premise....but upon a Trump talking point.....or should I say a favorite Trump WHINE.
Trump knew these prosecutions were coming even before he announced his candidacy so ridiculously early. In fact this is WHY he announced his candidacy.
Because he is stupid and he thought that his candidacy would shield him from these indictments.
He was wrong, and that is what he is whining incessantly about.
He believes that an "official presidential candidate" should be above the law. Out of reach of investigations and indictments for his crimes.
I thought Larry Kudlow was best known for being a cocaine addict?

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

More right wing nonsense.

Forum List

Back