We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

And that changes the facts HOW?

There is no proof Trump tried to do any of that, but every reason to suspect the election was rigged, including the admissions by the riggers. In which case, Trump or the J6ers were doing his/their patriotic duty trying to preserve the integrity of our elections.

Meanwhile:
  1. Trump ASKED for additional police that day and was refused.
  2. Trump asked the rally-goers to go down peacefully in support of Pence.
  3. The riot started before Trump was even finished.
  4. Trump tried to attend the Capitol and was REFUSED.
  5. The Cap Police took down barricades and opened doors.
  6. The FBI had infiltrated the crowd, the Proud Boys and others and still LET IT HAPPEN.
  7. The people went there unarmed with flags taking selfies. Most just walked around looking then left.
So that's what you're told?

:laugh:

Okay! Sounds good! I'm with ya!

No, they were convicted of the various individual crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

I don't know why this needs to be so complicated for you rubes.

Well, okay, I know why.
So, NO ONE has been charged with, or convicted of INSURRECTION but you insist on accusing them of insurrection.

Have you stopped trying to poison your gay lover yet??

You're not a real American. You don't live in America. You admitted to that.
Actually I didnt, liar. If you continue to keep saying that, you know I'll have to report you.

But back on topic, all this winning is great. I wonder what all the losing is like? LOL!

Actually I didnt, liar. If you continue to keep saying that, you know I'll have to report you.

But back on topic, all this winning is great. I wonder what all the losing is like? LOL!
Winning is what Trump does every day as he rises higher in the polls and Biden sinks. You're not a real American. You don't live in America.

We are. We see the budding fascist of the Neo-GOP running cover for their Criminal Presidents' violent attempt to overturn the free and fair election of the 50 States in 2020. The rebel states didn't even resort to sending a mob to attack Congress after Lincoln's victory in 1860, so yeah biggest GOP scandal in history.
Most of the so-called insurrectionists are not city folk. The corrupted ways of the city dweller. you are pushing the Constitution....bwhaa! We left that railroad track to a new one in 1913. We all live our lives on the new track from then until the mid 1960's. With a lot of potential issues in between on that track. Then the great society, immigration, feminism, affirmative action, diversity, and other agendas were enacted, and we moved to another track. Only the rest of the world was catching up in competition and the Federal, Local, State, City and Regional budgets mushroomed. Our annual GNP plummeted as other nations were making better products and we limited what they could send here until the population demanded quality. So since then when we lost control of the fiat currency, we are averaging somewhere around 2% or a little higher depending on how you spew it. We are a check receiving nation now. All of those people that came here in the past that we call names were foundation. We have a lot of people that are today. It's just that the check receivers are a drain on foundation even if there is some growth from it.

Street riots can be worse the Jan 6 because Jan 6 harmed no one and only delayed confirmation 1 day.
The street riots killed many and cost much more.
Not that I am against the street riots though.
They were warranted as well as Jan 6.
Street riots are warranted?

I'll remember that.

Winning is what Trump does every day as he rises higher in the polls and Biden sinks. You're not a real American. You don't live in America.
That's not winning anything. Today a right wing traitor got 22 years. That is what winning looks like, traitor.

The biggest scandal in America's political history was Donald Trump's attempted coup. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And that is exactly how the history books will treat it.

Larry Kudlow is a Trump lickspittle. His opinions mean jack shit.

He must be back on the cocaine that got him fired from Bear Stearns.

You know just how bad your coke addiction had to be to get fired from Bear Stearns!?!
You're an asshole.

You wouldn't last 4 hours on my team

Forum List

Back