We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

So far, this is all future Americans will know about the traitor Donald Trump:

1. The only president impeached twice.

2. The only president to lead a failed coup.

3. The only former president to be indicted four times.

Other things they may possibly learn:

4. The only former president convicted of his crimes.

Sore loserdom is creating very toxic juices in the skulls of the Trumptards.

Their mass hysteria is leading some to act out very violently. It will only get worse from here. Some will have to be shot in the street like rabid dogs.

Sad.

So far, this is all future Americans will know about the traitor Donald Trump:

1. The only president impeached twice.

2. The only president to lead a failed coup.

3. The only former president to be indicted four times.

Other things they may possibly learn:

4. The only former president convicted of his crimes.

5. The only president that causes sufferers of a pathology to have very public, mental breakdowns.

It's not Trump's lies which is driving these poor souls mad.

It is the dawning realization by these country bumpkins that they were scammed by a slick New York City grifter.

That's hard to take.

the real question is why haven't they already done that? Are they all part of the crooked DC cabal? It may be time for a revolution or secession. This country seems to be on its last legs.
Dealing with a President's family can get touchy. This President and his pals in Congress and the Senate have conspired to put Trump in jail for nine hundred and ninety nine years based on their manufactured gripes that fall short of being laws. If they succeed, there will be no First Amendment protections because they are mad at the words their adversary says, and they don't want him to say those words, so they're digging either the Constitution's expiration of all things those mean ol' slave ownin' Founders' posterity. What they don't know is how hard the Eastern Board States tried to make all people free, and not based on slavery, either. They cratered to get the South's brave soldiers to beat up on the Brits with, and it came in handy when the battle of 1812 ended in the battle of New Orleans was declared on the newly-formed country.

The problem with Hunter is who his father is and what he and his father did, and are still doing.

If you think that doesn't matter then you're fucking crazy.

If we have a president who's compromised, that is a big problem to this country.

He's allowing our enemies to do whatever they want.

Eventually it will come back to bite us in the ass.

View attachment 825073
Already came back to bite, and I mean hard. Innocent people have died as a result of all the bull shite that's taken place. I wouldn't doubt it if Obama himself has also got dirt on Joe and his son, and Joe might be compromised in that regard as well. Maybe if Joe was finally sat down in a room with homeland security, and officials at the highest levels, and then convinced to tell all for a guaranteed sweetheart deal in return, then we as a nation would finally know the extent of it all, and would be able to prepare our nation for the coming fall out before it jumps us.

Take meds for your TDS.
As a real American, I believe trump has no business holding any type of public office. If you want to call that TDS, so be it. Evidently, you think he's the sort of person that should be in government.

As a real American, I believe trump has no business holding any type of public office. If you want to call that TDS, so be it. Evidently, you think he's the sort of person that should be in government.
You’re a legend in your own TDS addled mind.

Insurrection? God you are dense. You don’t overthrow the US government by breaking into the Capital and walking around with no substantial weapontry. They rioted and went too far. It is as simple as that, but I don’t expect you to get that. It is FAR to complicated for you, and most importantly, doesn’t give you the warm fuzzies that each Trump indictment provides.
They've got to call it all these terrible things, because they can't get Trump if they soften their stance, but meanwhile Biden is being treated with powder puff gloves. Talk about unequal justice and political assassinations... Wow.

Will the American people and their representatives allow it to go to it's end, otherwise knowing what it all has been about ? We shall see.

Name one thing he did wrong to the American citizen body as a whole while president ? Oh, and don't use anything unproven or untried. He is entitled to his rights just like any other American citizen.

They've got to call it all these terrible things, because they can't get Trump if they soften their stance, but meanwhile Biden is being treated with powder puff gloves. Talk about unequal justice and political assassinations... Wow.

Will the American people and their representatives allow it to go to it's end, otherwise knowing what it all has been about ? We shall see.
All things connected with self-hate are consolidated in the Dem / Marxist political party, formerly, the 'Party of Slavery'. Woke literally defines the Dem / Marxist party which is consumed by revulsion for this country, revulsion for white people, revulsion for equal justice, forcing the notion of 'equity' over merit in all circumstances and silencing dissenting opinions.

The Woke'ists also follow the Woke'ist script that anyone not subservient to the Woke is... wait for it...

''....a racist™, bigot™, fascist™, and liar™ as is anyone not Woke™.

What we see is that Woke is a debilitating mental illness affecting the Dem / Marxist squad of barely literate individuals who hate themselves, hate each other and hate everything about their miserable existence.

Name one thing he did wrong to the American citizen body as a whole while president ? Oh, and don't use anything unproven or untried. He is entitled to his rights just like any other American citizen.
Well isnt that convenient. Just disregard 91 counts against him. Not gonna do that, boy. I'm entitled to my opinions as well. He disgraced America and will never again step foot inside the White House.

But I'll give you one....."good people on both sides". That Q&A with the press was disgraceful.

All things connected with self-hate are consolidated in the Dem / Marxist political party, formerly, the 'Party of Slavery'. Woke literally defines the Dem / Marxist party which is consumed by revulsion for this country, revulsion for white people, revulsion for equal justice, forcing the notion of 'equity' over merit in all circumstances and silencing dissenting opinions.

The Woke'ists also follow the Woke'ist script that anyone not subservient to the Woke is... wait for it...

''....a racist™, bigot™, fascist™, and liar™ as is anyone not Woke™.

What we see is that Woke is a debilitating mental illness affecting the Dem / Marxist squad of barely literate individuals who hate themselves, hate each other and hate everything about their miserable existence.
I wouldn't say illiterate, but rather it's more like them having wicked wisdom's.

Put on the armor of God my friend, because we are dealing with evil in high places.

Well isnt that convenient. Just disregard 91 counts against him. Not gonna do that, boy. I'm entitled to my opinions as well. He disgraced America and will never again step foot inside the White House.

But I'll give you one....."good people on both sides". That Q&A with the press was disgraceful.
Your concession is noted.

"Kudlow is a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue."

No -

Unless common sense financial advice is right wing.
The only reason Trump hired Three Martini Lunch Larry is because he kissed Trump's ass every chance he could.

Anyone who buries there puss in Trump's ass is his buddy.

The only reason Trump hired Three Martini Lunch Larry is because he kissed Trump's ass every chance he could.

Anyone who buries there puss in Trump's ass is his buddy.
Oh, you mean like you.

Apparently you find it impossible to pull your head out of Trump's butt.

Forum List

Back