We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Wingers hate those of us who can think for ourselves.

Whatever you, DON'T ask me for my actual opinions on the actual issues. Health care, immigration, culture, race. Then I'd be forced to shove your ignorance down your throat.

Believe what you want, Trumpster. It's what you folks do. It's the BEST you can do.
Trumpster?

I don't have to ask you what your ideology is, because you just spelled it out clearly.

Anyone who supports Trump is a cult member.
That's what leftists believe.
And anyone who thinks a moderate who is left of center like myself is a "winger" is a full-blown leftist or a "winger" themselves. Anyone who doesn't buy into the beliefs of the Uniparty is considered to be a "winger" by you leftists. The reason being you're so far left now that everyone is a rightwinger to you.
The fact that I don't go along with you wingers is because I have common-sense and I'm not easily manipulated, which is why you want to replace us with migrants who can barely speak English.

How about you, Princess Pretzel Stick Arms, can YOU list any laws cited in those bullshit indictments??????
GO!!!!
what do you mean? The law, as in the Statute under U.S. CODE of law listed in the indictments?

Trumpster?

I don't have to ask you what your ideology is, because you just spelled it out clearly.

Anyone who supports Trump is a cult member.
That's what leftists believe.
And anyone who thinks a moderate who is left of center like myself is a "winger" is a full-blown leftist or a "winger" themselves. Anyone who doesn't buy into the beliefs of the Uniparty is considered to be a "winger" by you leftists. The reason being you're so far left now that everyone is a rightwinger to you.
The fact that I don't go along with you wingers is because I have common-sense and I'm not easily manipulated, which is why you want to replace us with migrants who can barely speak English.
Yeah, I didn't think so. You don't want to know my actual opinions. No balls.

You're incurious, you're ignorant, and there's nothing I can do about that.

z2ZqIdK.jpg

Yeah, I didn't think so. You don't want to know my actual opinions. No balls.

You're incurious, you're ignorant, and there's nothing I can do about that.

z2ZqIdK.jpg
We've done this before. Okay?

Just spare me.

Hate to break this to you...but you're posts aren't a secret.

I can read them like everyone else does.

what do you mean? The law, as in the Statute under U.S. CODE of law listed in the indictments?
Problem with the indictments is they're trying to apply laws inappropriately.

I guess you've never heard of prosecutorial overreach or misconduct.

People get disbarred for doing this.
But when you're working for the White House you get a Freedom Medal.

Wingers hate those of us who can think for ourselves.

Whatever you, DON'T ask me for my actual opinions on the actual issues. Health care, immigration, culture, race. Then I'd be forced to shove your ignorance down your throat.

Believe what you want, Trumpster. It's what you folks do. It's the BEST you can do.
when you use Trumpster to describe someone, it says exactly who and what you are, stop lying about being unbiased.

Sorry, but that weak-ass argument is pretty fake and pathetic.
We've seen it for years from you, and we're not buying it anymore.
It's clear you're not sitting on the fence.
You're constantly revealing your ideology at the same time you're denying it.

"OH.....I'M SO MISUNDERSTOOD!!!"

That's Trump's line for the past 40 years.

when you use Trumpster to describe someone, it says exactly who and what you are, stop lying about being unbiased.
I have never claimed to be unbiased. Not once. Ever. You folks just make stuff up in your minds. I can't help that.

You people do this every day. Weird.

the stolen presidency is proven and well documented, the MSM won't cover the evidence so I understand why you don't know that.
To the Neo-GOP all media except "Faux Not News" are the real liars........not Faux.

Forum List

Back