We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Correct, after couple more of your misrepresentations, I responded.

Play with someone. As I said, you literally can't help yourself. You just keep lying about me. It's boring.
Speaking of cults......seems you have no problem with the left using climate-change to reduce the world's population.

All you're worried about is anyone who tries to talk bad about genocide.

Ok. What are my positions on immigration, race, health care, corporate taxation, identity politics, abortion and guns?

Hmmmm?

Seven (7) issues right there. You must know. You say I "take the leftist position" on every topic. Tell me.

:popcorn:
you are not what you claim to be, you are deceiving yourself, grow up and deal with reality.

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

The bottom line is trump did this to himself.

The bottom line is trump did this to himself.
Did what to himself? made up lies and false charges? B fricken S. you libs are the dumbest creatures on earth. you let your corporate and media masters control your tiny minds, you are pathetic assholes, or as your masters call you, useful idiots.

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

NOPE.

New Mexico state rep. John Block (R) responded to the order by calling for the governor’s impeachment on X: “Impeach and remove Lujan Grisham. We even have Elon behind us on this!”

Benalillo County Sheriff John Allen responded to Lujan Grisham’s order by making clear he has reservations about enforcing it, as he believes it violates the constitution:

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham issued an emergency order temporarily suspending open and concealed carry laws in Albuquerque and throughout Bernalillo County for the next 30 days. This move has been positioned as a response to the alarming and tragic rise in gun violence, particularly the heart-wrenching death of an 11-year-old boy this past week.
First and foremost, every lost life is a tragedy, and the well-being of our community is of paramount concern to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. We share in the collective grief and urgency to address this issue.
However, as the elected Sheriff, I have reservations regarding this order. While I understand and appreciate the urgency, the temporary ban challenges the foundation of our Constitution, which I swore an oath to uphold. I am wary of placing my deputies in positions that could lead to civil liability conflicts, as well as the potential risks posed by prohibiting law-abiding citizens from their constitutional right to self-defense.
The Heritage Foundation’s Amy Swearer commented on the governor’s order as well:

This is completely unconstitutional. It's also just logically nuts. Concealed carry permit holders aren't the ones driving gun crime, and now you're telling actual criminals that they have free reign because their victims can't be armed.Open and concealed carry laws suspended in Albuquerque for 30 days
— Amy Swearer (@AmySwearer) September 9, 2023
The Associated Press pointed out that Albuquerque police chief Harold Medina responded to the governor’s order by making clear he would not enforce it.

you are the liar here, dude, everyone know it except you, but I think your really know what you are.
You claim to know what I really am, yet you can't back up your accusations with actual, real evidence. Just feelings.

Funny, just like your rigged election accusations and your Biden bribe-taking accusations.

This is how you folks go through life. Paranoia and conspiracy theories.

You claim to know what I really am, yet you can't back up your accusations with actual, real evidence. Just feelings.

Funny, just like your rigged election accusations and your Biden bribe-taking accusations.

I know what you aren't, and that's a non-TDS sufferer.

That you view over half of America so negatively is actually saddening. You never consider that you might be wrong, ever.

No evidence ? Don't you write tons of evidence here on who you are and how you think ?

The election was stolen.
I’m just pointing out your deep state globalist rino arguments are bullshit. Every time a Republican speaks out against trump you use it. Lindsay is the king of rinos. But we see they go along with trump too.

Heres one of them going along with the attempted coup. Lindsay’s calls, texts and emails implicate him in the plot

Outta the park, Ropey. If we didn't support the Second Amendment of our US Constitution, only scarey bad guys would be carrying concealed killing machanisms. At least the United States Constitution allows us to salvage our own lives with a gun when we hafta. It's too bad criminals are so good at obfuscating their weaponry and making it disappear until the trial favors them for lack of the gun that killed an innocent unarmed person. How does a citizen of Canada know the ins and outs of American law? You're fantastic!

Forum List

Back