We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

I notice that you pull this every time.
You expect everyone to be able to repeat your posts word for word.
We all know where you come from by reading your posts.
So man up and admit what you are or STFU.
So you can't. If you were honest, you would just admit that. List out any of those issues, and I'll provide posts of my many differences with the Left. And you know that.

All that matters to you is what I think of Trumpism. And because you're in the cult, you think anyone who isn't with you is a commie. That's how it has fucked with your head.

That's your problem, not mine.

So you can't. If you were honest, you would just admit that. List out any of those issues, and I'll provide posts of my many differences with the Left. And you know that.

All that matters to you is what I think of Trumpism. And because you're in the cult, you think anyone who isn't with you is a commie. That's how it has fucked with your head.

That's your problem, not mine.
If you weren't a leftist you wouldn't be calling Trump supports cult members.

The deal with you is you try to act like you're a libertarian, but you keep talking about Trump like he's guilty of every false accusation the left has thrown at him.
If you were truly non-biased you wouldn't buy into the ridiculous nonsense that comes out of the leftist media.
If you're an intelligent person you could see right through it all.
But because you're biased, you refuse to believe your own eyes.

My guess is you know it's all bogus, but your job is to stay on USMB and make fun of his supporters.

If you weren't a leftist you wouldn't be calling Trump supports cult members.

The deal with you is you try to act like you're a libertarian, but you keep talking about Trump like he's guilty of every false accusation the left has thrown at him.
If you were truly non-biased you wouldn't buy into the ridiculous nonsense that comes out of the leftist media.
If you're an intelligent person you could see right through it all.
But because you're biased, you refuse to believe your own eyes.

My guess is you know it's all bogus, but your job is to stay on USMB and make fun of his supporters.
And you illustrate my point for me. Thanks.

It's not about issues or policy for you people. It's about Trump.

And that's why I'm against it.

And you illustrate my point for me. Thanks.

It's not about issues or policy for you people. It's about Trump.

And that's why I'm against it.
Thanks for the admission.

You can't separate the issues from Trump because he's all you people talk about.

Thanks for the admission.

You can't separate the issues from Trump because he's all you people talk about.
I'm against cults. And you're in a cult.

Never mind. You couldn't back up your words. You guys never can. We're done here.

I'm against cults. And you're in a cult.

Never mind. You couldn't back up your words. You guys never can. We're done here.
You're mindlessly against grassroots movements. To me...that's a closed-minded approach.
Doesn't matter what the issue, if new information comes to light you refuse to acknowledge it because you just plain hate someone the left tells you to hate.
To me, that's no different than your typical mindless Democrat.

I can back my words if you were attempting to be reasonable, but you're not.

Another lie.

You people literally can't help yourselves.
Usually a cult member is someone like yourself.
Someone who thinks facts are lies.
Someone who hates something for no good reason.
They blindly hate something, and no rational discussion can change their mind.
What is it about Trump you hate so much, besides the fact that you claim you hate cults?

Usually a cult member is someone like yourself.
Someone who thinks facts are lies.
Someone who hates something for no good reason.
They blindly hate something, and no rational discussion can change their mind.
What is it about Trump you hate so much, besides the fact that you claim you hate cults?
I don't hate Trump. I don't hate people. I've said a thousand times, and I know you've seen it, that this has never been about him. Ever.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. And since you consistently misrepresent my opinions, as with that post and others, there's no reason for me to try.

I don't know what you want. If you have to lie about me, attempts at communication are pointless.

I don't hate Trump. I don't hate people. I've said a thousand times, and I know you've seen it, that this has never been about him. Ever.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. And since you consistently misrepresent my opinions, as with that post and others, there's no reason for me to try.

I don't know what you want. If you have to lie about me, attempts at communication are pointless.
You know....it's like talking to a wall with you.

You've been selling this bill of goods for years.

We don't understand your positions, even though we can fucking read your posts.

You said earlier you hate cults and thus you hate Trump. Then you turn around and claim you don't hate Trump.

I show you videos of normal Americans talking about what their experiences are, and you just switch it off because it doesn't fit into whatever your top secret ideology is.

Here's a video, not of MAGA supporters, but average Americans expressing their true feelings of our president. None of this even phases a closed-minded person like yourself.

New Mexico Governor suspends the Constitution of the United States of America on a whim.

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday issued an emergency order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding county for at least 30 days in response to a spate of gun violence.

By the time this shit-show is done, America will be fully awake and that scares the Marxists more than anything.

Here we go again. I didn't say I hated Trump. "Thus" nothing. That's your extrapolation of what I said.

This, again, is why I don't bother.
Clearly you didn't take the time to watch the video I posted.

I'm still watching it, yet you're already posting rubbish about it.

And don't try to say "OH of course....it's Nashville", everyone in Nashville plays banjos and loves MAGA.

Bull shit.

Nashville is the home of Vanderbilt University.
Nashville reminds me of San Diego. There's more liberals in Nashville than you can shake a stick at.
There's liberal-minded college kids everywhere.

Clearly you didn't take the time to watch the video I posted.

I'm still watching it, yet you're already posting rubbish about it.

And don't try to say "OH of course....it's Nashville", everyone in Nashville plays banjos and loves MAGA.

Bull shit.

Nashville is the home of Vanderbilt University.
Nashville reminds me of San Diego. There's more liberals in Nashville than you can shake a stick at.
There's liberal-minded college kids everywhere.
Correct, after couple more of your misrepresentations, I responded.

Play with someone. As I said, you literally can't help yourself. You just keep lying about me. It's boring.

Correct, after couple more of your misrepresentations, I responded.

Play with someone. As I said, you literally can't help yourself. You just keep lying about me. It's boring.
What's boring is your constant denials.

Why are you always on this forum anyway?

Every time I start posting, you're already here.

I could understand if you're not working anywhere like me.
I have to stay with my wife and care for her instead of working.
But you're always here. WTF?

Forum List

Back