We are going to put coal mines and coal miners out of business/jobs

There aren't enough coal miners left to matter. This isn't 1950. Coal mining is an insignificant part of the economy.

I suppose you're also upset about buggy whip makers going out of business.

She is not leaving the coal miners behind, they can be retrained if young enough and for those who have worked over 10-15 years they are about ready for disability due to black lung disease. Time to get out of the coal mines and on to cleaner and renewable energy, and I'm sure the workers will appreciate it. Of course nothing can be stopped immediately, but to be quickly phased out would be a good thing.

There aren't enough coal miners left to matter. This isn't 1950. Coal mining is an insignificant part of the economy.

I suppose you're also upset about buggy whip makers going out of business.
My father in law works WITH the coal industry and my brother law IS a miner. It affects MANY thousands of people. But hey who cares its them not you.
She is not leaving the coal miners behind, they can be retrained if young enough and for those who have worked over 10-15 years they are about ready for disability due to black lung disease. Time to get out of the coal mines and on to cleaner and renewable energy, and I'm sure the workers will appreciate it. Of course nothing can be stopped immediately, but to be quickly phased out would be a good thing.

I'm sure she really gives a shit about the coal miners. To that bitch they are just poor white trash in Appalachia.

It should be a world goal to end coal mining. We should all be in favor of putting coal mines out of business.

As noted above, we didn't subsidize buggy whip makers. Instead, people learned new skills.

Instead of frothing at the mouth with this phony indignation, how about you support education of Americans?

Hmmm ?

Your FANTASY doesn't give credible reasoning for killing an entire industry. I think we should shut down the car making business, Cars kill to many people.

At some point you people have to stop lying to yourselves because you need to feel safe. You will have to face this reality very soon, as will the entire human race. There are no exceptions on this and its coming to a town near you. Every town.

Your FANTASY doesn't give credible reasoning for killing an entire industry. I think we should shut down the car making business, Cars kill to many people.

At some point you people have to stop lying to yourselves because you need to feel safe. You will have to face this reality very soon, as will the entire human race. There are no exceptions on this and its coming to a town near you. Every town.
That describes liberals,SJW,democrats and cuckservatives to a T!

Of course this is a leftwing attempt to make cheap means of energy production fall more in line with the costs of alternative energy sources. I wonder how much money Clinton has gotten from that sector?

"We Are Going To Put Coal Miners Out Of Business"

Gee yes! We need to hire a bitch that will make her mission to put MORE people out of work! BRILLIANT!

Obama TOLD US HE WOULD!!!
NOT ONE president has ever ever degraded the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
NOT ONE president ever said he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
NOT ONE president ever said "" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
NOT ONE president has ever wanted "I prefer higher gas prices".
NOT ONE president has ever said he wanted "told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
NOT ONE president has ever said "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
NOT ONE president has ever told us before he became president he would use tricks, tactics, i.e. LIE!

So called "renewable energy" isn't cheaper. It's vastly more expensive, and it's unreliable.

Forum List

Back