🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are hours away from a Democratic House

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!
:thewave:

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

You really have to wonder about the derangement of those that pretend that everything will be soooo much better with the Democrats doing nothing of consequence but endless investigations that will do nothing but cost money.
These same wakos that had such a fit when someone asked if 44 was actually born in the U.S. now assert that in someway the election was rigged and therefore not legitimate.

trump will be checked....his limitless power is OVER!

For the first time since his illegitimate election....trump will have Congressional oversight.

Does Donnie realize the severity of the Blue Storm on the horizon? With attorneys such as Rudy....obviously he doesn't. I nearly feel sorry for him.....Naw.....Just Kidding!

The House will have Executive AND Senate oversight. :113:

I see you are unaware of how congress works. Take a civics class. When I was in school they taught civics. Of course that was before the decided to dumb down things so no one would be left behind.
Democrats and Republicans have been obstructing almost daily. Maybe you did not have someone that could read the news to you so that you understood people like Pelosi, Schumer, Waters and even McCain.

So at midnight the shutdown is the Democrats problem. Just in time! We have almost run out of food and water out here in fly over country.

What limitless power are you speaking of.....

You forgot something
th

Hours away from endless obstruction, a complete lack of production, political infighting among the House Democrats, and wacko bills brought up like the "New Green Deal."

This is going to be the most do-nothing House this country has ever had.
You got that right. Happy new year Bud.

Hours away from a total shitshow is what it is.

The Founding Fathers were pretty smart, though. They knew we needed as few added laws as necessary, and set the government up to run like that.

I'd be surprised if ary a bill gets passed in the next 2 years, unless it's for a wall.

Enjoy the 2 years. You'll lose it in 2020, then YOULL LOSE IT!

Forum List

Back