🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Only stupid fucks like you are "laughing" and btw, the Jesuit Pope Francine can go fuck himself as opposed to sodomizing little children which is his and his freemason brethrens real M.O. Did you know that his predecessor was compelled to resign because he was caught late at night with a semi-nude 12 year old when his car broke down and he had to call for road side assistance??? Of course the leftard clown posse is trying to normalize pedophilia and pretty soon (should God tarry) anyone that criticizes men fucking little boys or little girls will be attacked for being "intolerant". That is just how fucked up POS like your kind are.

Seriously, I want nothing to do with your ilk. I don't want compromise nor do I want a peaceful coexistence. Communists never stop pushing their goals and they will stoop to any low level because their credo is "The end justifies the means". I will gladly fight and take up arms to wage war against it to defend what our founding fathers started. I use to think that I wouldn't be able to take a human life but now I realize that it is either your kind or us and I am not going down without a fight. There are MILLIONS with my mindset armed to the hilt and we are ever vigilant. Fuck you and fuck your commie pals.

Lock and load, pussbag.
As an atheist, I find Pope Francis to be a wonderful man
Helping the poor, criticizing societies ills

The closest I have seen to the teachings of Jesus in my lifetime

That's because you are ignorant. You know nothing about the origins of the Jesuits and you know nothing about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka "Pope Francis" and the murder and torture that he was involved with when he was in Argentina. He is a sick , disgusting piece of twisted shit........so of course YOU admire him. You both have so much in common.
Batshit crazy gotta be batshit crazy

I know more than you....infinitely more.
Sure ya do Fredo

I'm Smart.....everyone thinks I'm stupid but I'm smart

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​
Are you looking forward to the battle, Jim?

Though you were not addressing me, please allow me to reply....no, I don't look forward to the civil war that is coming but I am not afraid of it either. I would rather die than live in a world where commie POS like your ilk are "ruling". LIke Lenin once said, your kind are simply useful idiots. You know nothing and you propose nothing that furthers or empowers mankind. Your belief is in the state and it is the "end all be all". My right to exist on this shitty prison planet doesn't come from a benevolent "gubermint" that will only allow me to go on my way as long as I am compliant and as long as I acquiesce to all of it's acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Shove all of that up your ass, bitch.......
I
Good God, Dale! I specifically didn't ask you because you tend to answer like you just did. Communist? Faith in the government to solve our problems? No. However, now that we are 320 million people, we can't rely solely on our churches and the United Way for solutions when we have children growing up in poverty and bearing the lifelong scars from it. There are long-range reasons to invest in children and families health and stability. That's about as radical as I get. So what does your vision do to empower mankind and further its ascent?
The only prison is in your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't have internet access by now.
Relying on government to do anything, is your first mistake. After that, nothing really matters.

Only stupid fucks like you are "laughing" and btw, the Jesuit Pope Francine can go fuck himself as opposed to sodomizing little children which is his and his freemason brethrens real M.O. Did you know that his predecessor was compelled to resign because he was caught late at night with a semi-nude 12 year old when his car broke down and he had to call for road side assistance??? Of course the leftard clown posse is trying to normalize pedophilia and pretty soon (should God tarry) anyone that criticizes men fucking little boys or little girls will be attacked for being "intolerant". That is just how fucked up POS like your kind are.

Seriously, I want nothing to do with your ilk. I don't want compromise nor do I want a peaceful coexistence. Communists never stop pushing their goals and they will stoop to any low level because their credo is "The end justifies the means". I will gladly fight and take up arms to wage war against it to defend what our founding fathers started. I use to think that I wouldn't be able to take a human life but now I realize that it is either your kind or us and I am not going down without a fight. There are MILLIONS with my mindset armed to the hilt and we are ever vigilant. Fuck you and fuck your commie pals.

Lock and load, pussbag.

That's because you are ignorant. You know nothing about the origins of the Jesuits and you know nothing about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka "Pope Francis" and the murder and torture that he was involved with when he was in Argentina. He is a sick , disgusting piece of twisted shit........so of course YOU admire him. You both have so much in common.

Sure ya do Fredo

I'm Smart.....everyone thinks I'm stupid but I'm smart
You know? You do remind me of Fredo.

Sorry but I didn't read all the posts but I agree...we are a country divided, more now than ever in my opinion.

Although it seems to be dying down a little since the election, it still exists.

I also don't know what the answer is...everybody wants to be right.

Sorry but I didn't read all the posts but I agree...we are a country divided, more now than ever in my opinion.

Although it seems to be dying down a little since the election, it still exists.

The only reason why we are divided, is because the ruling elite and the media work nonstop to divide us.

The source of dumbass dale's "countless hours of research"

BatBoy_01.jpg

The only reason why we are divided, is because the ruling elite and the media work nonstop to divide us.

Agree about the media!

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist had POTUS minions for decades

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion.

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA.

Dsokw96.jpg
Someone learned a new word - globalist. Working with other countries for the benefit of all is not the evil shit your orange buddy tells you.

Agree about the media!
Bullshit. We haver the media that tells us the facts & the truth & we have the Orange media that does nothing but lie.

Do a fact check on history and you'll be amazed at how few fought (and won) the American Revolution.
VERY few got off their fat lazy asses to defend the nation then. Some things don't change.
I could explain why it wouldn't be decided "overnight"....but .....

1280px-usmc-100330-m-6001s-290.jpg

00e1717c5aeadd8aef588b714d05c5ae.jpg

himars_10.jpg

delta-force-army.png

Good luck with that!

How cute....another liberal who thinks the military is going to fire on friends and family.

The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Lock and load, pussbag.

weeklyworldnewsintern.png

They dont have to do a damn thing but refuse to be involved.

They are natural born followers, so it's not happening.

Let's say that 25% of the US military dissents and refuses to follow orders(doubtful). They are all fired and locked up, and you're still screwed

How cute....another liberal who thinks the military is going to fire on friends and family.

If you are armed and killing people, then they wont think twice.

Why don't you give up on this delusion that the military is going to sit on its ass while you chumps run around with pea shooters trying to overthrow the government?

They dont have to do a damn thing but refuse to be involved.

They are natural born followers, so it's not happening.

Let's say that 25% of the US military dissents and refuses to follow orders(doubtful). They are all fired and locked up, and you're still screwed

Yet you ignore what the other 75% would do if the 25% started killing their friends and family.
You deep thinker you.....

Forum List

Back