We are VERY near a vaccine for COVID-19

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We are very near creating a vaccine for COVID-19. Tomorrow we (ie. various Government departments including The Ministry of Health and our own Ministry of Interior along with all the main private financing peoples) will have near all day meetings about this with Apeiron Biologics AG who are working literally round the clock on a vaccine. This is very exciting.

A press statement was released May 18 I was going to post it last night but got distracted etc For THOSE who get freaked out by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation situation, I am to tell you THIS below COVID-19 drug has ZERO funding from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and if this is successful as I know it will be this ENTIRE Government INCLUDING Ministers and Secretaries and ALL FAMILY members in ALL Government Departments WILL take the vaccine, this as an example to those who are getting freaked out about taking ANY COVID-19 vaccine. OUR COVID-19 developed and tested with both Government AND private finance from FULLY vetted Independent private financing WILL be 100% SAFE.

The drug for COVID-19 has already named APN01(rhACE2), it will be developed into both a treatment AND a VACCINE:

1589923308689.png

About Apeiron Biologics AG which we are PROUD to say is an Austrian company based here in Wien, even though the CEO is British:

1589923373842.png

In America you possible not hear about Apeiron Biologics AG before and so I provide further info on them and also their website:

1589923730165.png

This is the INCREDIBLE Apeiron Biologics AG team, an INCREDIBLE group of AMAZINGLY talented peoples, pray for them because they could very well be VERY NEAR being able to save YOUR LIFE AND the lives of your family with their APN01(rhACE2) the COVID-19 drug, they ALL DESERVE their names listed and so this is who they are:

1589923780951.png

1589923803255.png

1589923833884.png

1589923855362.png

1589923889169.png

1589923912237.png

1589923936988.png

Edited to add I forget to provide the link to the website for Apeiron Biologics AG:

Last edited:
Two vaccines with similar science are in phase two of human trials and is working in every case....no failures in any test subject so far....phase three begins next week...the final phase begins next month making a vaccine for everyone possible by September....that would blow the libs minds right out of their skulls.....

• Banned
Two vaccines with similar science are in phase two of human trials and is working in every case....no failures in any test subject so far....phase three begins next week...the final phase begins next month making a vaccine for everyone possible by September....that would blow the libs minds right out of their skulls.....

Yes this all is VERY VERY important, this needs to be completed ASAP.

If they rush a vaccine to the point of not really testing it properly I'll not be one of the first guinea pigs to take it.

• Banned
We are very near creating a vaccine for COVID-19. Tomorrow we (ie. various Government departments including The Ministry of Health and our own Ministry of Interior along with all the main private financing peoples) will have near all day meetings about this with Apeiron Biologics AG who are working literally round the clock on a vaccine. This is very exciting.

A press statement was released May 18 I was going to post it last night but got distracted etc For THOSE who get freaked out by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation situation, I am to tell you THIS below COVID-19 drug has ZERO funding from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and if this is successful as I know it will be this ENTIRE Government INCLUDING Ministers and Secretaries and ALL FAMILY members in ALL Government Departments WILL take the vaccine, this as an example to those who are getting freaked out about taking ANY COVID-19 vaccine. OUR COVID-19 developed and tested with both Government AND private finance from FULLY vetted Independent private financing WILL be 100% SAFE.

The drug for COVID-19 has already named APN01(rhACE2), it will be developed into both a treatment AND a VACCINE:

View attachment 338316

About Apeiron Biologics AG which we are PROUD to say is an Austrian company based here in Wien, even though the CEO is British:

View attachment 338317

In America you possible not hear about Apeiron Biologics AG before and so I provide further info on them and also their website:

View attachment 338320

This is the INCREDIBLE Apeiron Biologics AG team, an INCREDIBLE group of AMAZINGLY talented peoples, pray for them because they could very well be VERY NEAR being able to save YOUR LIFE AND the lives of your family with their APN01(rhACE2) the COVID-19 drug, they ALL DESERVE their names listed and so this is who they are:

View attachment 338322

View attachment 338323
View attachment 338324
View attachment 338325
View attachment 338326
View attachment 338328
View attachment 338329

^^^^ So excited about this I will not sleep now, literally want it to be like 10AM already and already all of us in the meetings with the above INCREDIBLE peoples.

• Banned
If they rush a vaccine to the point of not really testing it properly I'll not be one of the first guinea pigs to take it.

Apeiron Biologics AG are already testing this thing on volunteers and have been doing we already know in this nation but also they are testing it on select groups in Germany, the United Kingdom and China.

Apeiron Biologics AG are already testing this thing on volunteers and have been doing we already know in this nation but also they are testing it on select groups in Germany, the United Kingdom and China.
Lots of people are working on a vaccine, not just the firm you are shilling for.

Last edited:
Got my 6 month check up two weeks ago, and found out I tested positive for the antibodies, and since I never got sick, never had the flu, and never had a cold in my entire life, I'm probably already immune; doesn't mean I can get cocky about it, though, so while I won't be taking any vaccine myself, most people probably should if their immune systems aren't that great. I'll also continue to wear a bandanna and wear gloves and carry anti-bacterial wipes; I don't want to spread it to others, either.

You can bet that if these vaccines are successful Democrats in Congress will move heaven and earth to prevent their being brought into The U.S. anytime before November 3. Of course they will find excuses to jet off to Austria for their own shots.......

Lots of people are working on a vaccine, not just the firm you are shilling for.
I've spoken to doctor friends and they assure me that any properly tested and fully vetted vaccine, if they even get one out by end of this year would be near record time. Normal time figure about 18 months. Added complication, Covid-19 keeps morphing. There were already 3 variants last time I checked.

Not every single person in the world will have to get the vaccine for the virus to die....first the cities will do their best to give out the vaccine and some businesses may require it like cruise ships and resorts....

Agreed but you know this company has just 35 employees...

The are opening for funding and the Gates foundation would be a primary source of such funding...

I don't understand what is the objection to the gate foundation

You can bet that if these vaccines are successful Democrats in Congress will move heaven and earth to prevent their being brought into The U.S. anytime before November 3. Of course they will find excuses to jet off to Austria for their own shots.......

"You can bet that if these vaccines are successful Democrats in Congress will move heaven and earth to prevent their being brought into The U.S. anytime before November 3. Of course they will find excuses to jet off to Austria for their own shots......."

Well that is something that we probably would be able to prevent, hopefully it would not result in an International Incident, but as we in the Ministry of Interior are in charge of who is allowed to enter this nation and who is not then we could if it comes to it ban those Democrats from entering the nation, it would result in them screaming and en masse whining but whatever they do the screaming and en masse whining already. I mean we have already banned various other politicians and UN POS from entering the nation and so banning those Democrats would not be a problem.

Agreed but you know this company has just 35 employees...

The are opening for funding and the Gates foundation would be a primary source of such funding...

I don't understand what is the objection to the gate foundation

I would prefer not to answer the question re. what the objection to The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is, we just are not fans of that man. For one thing he has NO medical degree.

Not every single person in the world will have to get the vaccine for the virus to die....first the cities will do their best to give out the vaccine and some businesses may require it like cruise ships and resorts....

Exactly I don't think we are suggesting that 7 billion peoples all have to get vaccinated. The thought would be that ONLY the vulnerable with existing health conditions eg. lung, heart, Type 2 Diabetes, those who smoke would probably be advised to have the vaccine. I myself are against forced vaccinations, but those with the above existing health conditions probably will have to have the vaccine OR they will have to remain under basic constant staying in, being locked in their house and/or apartment because they would be considered a health risk to the rest of their community and with that a health risk to the rest of the entire population of whatever nation they are in.

Those who are healthy I see no actual reason to vaccinate them, if we can isolate all the sick and potential sick peoples and vaccinate them then the other 80% of the populations or whatever logically would NOT be at risk from COVID-19.

I've spoken to doctor friends and they assure me that any properly tested and fully vetted vaccine, if they even get one out by end of this year would be near record time. Normal time figure about 18 months. Added complication, Covid-19 keeps morphing. There were already 3 variants last time I checked.

When they say morphing do they mean mutation? Every virus that mutates always mutates into something less potent than the original strain of that virus, a virus does not mutate into something more potent than the original strain. This is what I am getting told by our Government Scientists including the Scientists in the Ministry of Defence.

I am not an expert on this thing, I have been educating myself about it since it appear in early March and more educating myself when we were doing the Total Lockdown. Now we are in Stage II of lifting the Total Lockdown and the population are allowed to go out and go to the park or go to a bar or restaurant or Church etc this does not mean I have stopped educating myself or stopped asking questions to our Scientists when I get the chance to see them.

Your doctor friends then when they say morphing are they meaning mutation?

Forum List

Back