We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

Let me guess, they don't have that kind of money? So, why try and enter the business in the first place? Where are they going to get the kind of money to make the cars?
Well, with a 100$ tariff on the price of a China/Mexican car, buyers will likely not purchase them. Think about it, an American car might cost say $50,000. A China/Mexican car, of equal quality, would have to be sold for $100,000. Who will buy them? The thing is, with Trump's polices they WON'T try that.

The only other way to keep foreign nations out of our hemisphere and markets is to go to war. Trump has a better idea.

Who pays the tariff fuckup.
You obviously didn't read ALL of my comments where I wrote:
Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.
So in case you still don't understand...
Biden is pushing for Chinese EVs and EVEN if some idiot buys the Chinese EV thinking that they are helping climate change,
THEY will have to pay that TARIFF! OBVIOUSLY!
Idiots like Biden has made executive orders to:

FACT SHEET: President Biden Announces Steps to Drive American Leadership Forward on Clean Cars and Trucks​

President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
Specifically, the President will sign an Executive Order that sets an ambitious new target to make half of all new vehicles sold in 2030 zero-emissions vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, or fuel cell electric vehicles.

But this idiot President told Americans that I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

So while this dummy guaranteed to "RID of Fossil fuels" that means shutting down 61% of all electric generating plants...
that means 61% of the 4,230,000,000,000 kWh or 2,580,300,000,000 kWh, and shutting down the 3,400 fossil fuel plants.

So this dummy Biden wants to ADD electricity usage by the way that is
1) average American driver drive 14,263 miles per year
https://www.thezebra.com/resources/... 14,263,to the Federal Highway Administration.
2) The average EV uses 0.35 kWh per mile or 4,992 kWh per year
3) To meet Dummy's goal of "50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030"
The average number of cars sold per year is :Total 2022 full-year sales of 13,903,429 units so by 2030 that would be
48,662,001new cars each using 4,992 kWh or 242,923,144,588 kWh ADDED to the reduced due to dummy's guarantee to
" rid the 3,400 fossil fuels electric power plants"

So tell me where will this addition nearly 2,823,223,144,588 kWh...come from?

Well, with a 100$ tariff on the price of a China/Mexican car, buyers will likely not purchase them. Think about it, an American car might cost say $50,000. A China/Mexican car, of equal quality, would have to be sold for $100,000. Who will buy them?

Oh. Right. Duh! 🙄

What is so funny and at the same time sad about this is the media acts like this is still the time when we just had the three broadcast networks for getting news and information. They act like the people don’t know there are other outlets to get news and information or they can’t figure out how to access them.

Well, with a 100$ tariff on the price of a China/Mexican car, buyers will likely not purchase them. Think about it, an American car might cost say $50,000. A China/Mexican car, of equal quality, would have to be sold for $100,000. Who will buy them? The thing is, with Trump's polices they WON'T try that.

The only other way to keep foreign nations out of our hemisphere and markets is to go to war. Trump has a better idea.
The blood must flow! 😱

He constantly communicates in hyperbolic, violent and apocalyptic terms. You must fight, this is the Final Battle, etc. etc.

He knows his base. He knows how MAGA media communicates to them, and he just follows the template at the next level. Keep it simple and scary, keep them on edge, keep them paranoid, keep them ready to attack for you.

Then he says shit like this and they don't even realize it. But they sure as hell internalize it.
Exactly. Watch how many posters on the one hand say the media took it out of context while on the other suggest civil war, a literal bloodbath, might be required.

Zero self awareness about how this language is used to inspire them to act.

Trump said he would put 100% tariff on them.

He is talking about doing that to 1/3 of the cars sold in the US. That will increase the demand for US made cars, which will cause the prices of them to skyrocket due to the higher demand.

I am glad I will not need to buy a car in the next 5 years.

There really is no such thing as Trump going off script.
Because Trump does not believe in a script.
So make the case that he doesn't know what he's doing.
Ya don't get to be Planet Earth's most recognizable name
and face by wingin' it.

You're actually trying to make out like Trump doesn't use a teleprompter? Really?

Oh when the Trump
comes marchin' in
Oh when Trump comes
marchin' in.
The Moon might blush
as Trumpets rush to the sound
of happy Saints.

The blood must flow! 😱
What's always funny and ironic is how Democrats supposedly espouse 'peace' but under their their regime we have 2 wars overseas shedding rivers of innocent blood. They always try to blame their opposition for the bad shit they themselves are doing. It's straight up Marxist tactics and the Democrats have been infiltrated with Marxists.

You're really starting to sound like a RINO.

WTF does my statement have to do with political ideologies? Do you even know what a RINO is?
It's not just a Republican who doesn't like Trump. Trump's the biggest fucking RINO the GOP has had since Romney. Policy wise, there's not much difference between Romney and Trump.

Exactly. Watch how many posters on the one hand say the media took it out of context while on the other suggest civil war, a literal bloodbath, might be required.

Bear Huggy is another gaslight merchant here @ USMB.
This poster gets everything backwards, hence the projection.
:rolleyes:

Total bullshit^^^ projection of a false narrative. You have no idea how many people took Trump's comments out of context IF any ever even did. You also added the word 'literal' before bloodbath which is a lie as Trump never said that. Your post is YOU making shit up and becoming hysterical.

No. I would never become a leftist. I would join the movement to uphold the constitution and throw him out.
Now here’s a question for you.
When Trump does leave office after his second term will you finally admit your party lies and manipulates you?

Well since I vote for more Republicans than Democrats. Yes. I can admit that here and now.

What is so funny and at the same time sad about this is the media acts like this is still the time when we just had the three broadcast networks for getting news and information. They act like the people don’t know there are other outlets to get news and information or they can’t figure out how to access them.
I'd like to think there was more integrity when it was only 3 networks.

Forum List

Back