We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND LIE FOR DONALD TRUMP, AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE USA, IT'S PEOPLE, AND ITS ALLIES.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND DENIGRATE THE ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF CLEAN ENERGY

IT'S YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANDA PUSHING ENEMIES OF THE NATION, WHO ARE DOING THE DAMAGE.
Can you type a little louder please?

I'm going to target you as a troll!
:aargh:
Troll ... Schmole ... what else is new.before long - Target - will
go the way of Sears Roebuck.Before sears was Montgomery
Ward's.
Ever notice how leftists prefer to act sneaky when they
troll.Won't work.
It's like a Honey Badger thinking it's a rodent version of a
man or women of the cloth.

I knew that part, could you please elaborate?

I struggle with economics. I have special needs.
Trump was addressing Xi for building huge car manufacturing plants in Mexixo. He said 'we're going to put a 100% tariff on every car built there and if he (Trump) gets elected Xi won't be able to sell those cars. Then he said if he doesn't get elected there will be a 'bloodbath for the country,"

Trump was addressing Xi for building huge car manufacturing plants in Mexixo. He said 'we're going to put a 100% tariff on every car built there and if he (Trump) gets elected Xi won't be able to sell those cars. Then he said if he doesn't get elected there will be a 'bloodbath for the country,"

I'm still missing the part on why they wouldn't be able to sell those cars though. 😕

Troll ... Schmole ... what else is new.before long - Target - will
go the way of Sears Roebuck.Before sears was Montgomery
Ward's.
Ever notice how leftists prefer to act sneaky when they
troll.Won't work.
It's like a Honey Badger thinking it's a rodent version of a
man or women of the cloth.
This is a pile of concrete evidence...
Redirect Notice

Who uses the term Bloodbath to describe auto trade?

The reality is that Trump uses such threatening rhetoric any time he discusses what will happen if he loses

If I lose……There will be hell to pay!
15 or 20 million foreigners - many of whom are criminals - is nothing short of a bloodbath

Libs dont seem to care how much damage their open border policies do to America

I'm still missing the part on why they wouldn't be able to sell those cars though. 😕
100% tariff. A tariff is a 'tax' put on imports to equalize trade. U.S. Steel got screwed because of cheap overseas steel sold at a cheaper price and dumped on the American steel market. Tariffs are meant to make the market more fair. If those plants get built, Xi (China) will be able to flood the American car market if there is no mechanism to limit the number of imports from Mexican car plants owned by China.

If Trump is not elected, according to his words, the country (mainly the car market) will suffer a 'bloodbath.' Most sane folks know that Trump is not calling for blood to be spilled and it is beyond ludicrous for the Democrat controlled media to make that false claim.

Last edited:
Who uses the term Bloodbath to describe auto trade?

The reality is that Trump uses such threatening rhetoric any time he discusses what will happen if he loses

If I lose……There will be hell to pay!
That may be a name for a future sports team. Progs drew first blood years before Trump. And the "Deplorables/Dregs" for the most part have been laid back.

I know that he wasn't talking about the election. It was something to do with the car manufacturing companies and I heard from a friend that the push for electric cars had something to do with it. Anybody mind filling in the blanks for me?

Trump always goes off script. And changes the subject. He did in fact switch topics from Chinese cars to the election.
Topic changes within a few sentences.
Chinese cars
The election
Biden winning
Then the blood bath comment pertaining to Biden winning.

A blood bath for Chinese cars doesn't fit. There's no way it could be as blood bath for chinese cars.

There's been threads lately about Trumps rambling. Trump supporters admit he frequently goes off the teleprompter. This is one of those instances.

Trump always goes off script. And changes the subject. He did in fact switch topics from Chinese cars to the election.
Chinese cars
The election
Biden winning

A blood bath for Chinese cars doesn't fit. There's no way it could be as blood bath for chinese cars.

There's been threads lately about Trumps rambling. Trump supporters admit he frequently goes off the teleprompter. This is one of those instances.
It is really just Fear Mongering by Trump

If I don’t win, the Country will be in Chaos!

Probably because no car dealer in the U.S. wants to be
literally behind the 8 ball.Where cars are priced beyond reach.
That kinda thing might work with certaiin kinds of Motorcycles
like the ones Actor Keanu Reeves builds at his Motorcycles
company Arch.No shortage of interest by Hollywoods richest.
Nowhere else in the country,however.
Confederate Motorcycles { New Orleans } has yet to
be successful.They've been around going on 2 decades.

It seems to be too bad that Trump is becoming a mentally ill raving maniac. He was the best hope for stopping Biden and the danger of world war against Russia.

But alas, it's not nearly as important that Biden be stopped anymore. Biden is playing up his two wars for the sake of popular politics of war in America now. The military and those who have real control over important matters have tired of losing the war to Russia and want out soon.

They can't admit their defeatist attitude of course, because of the outrage it will cause with both parties.
EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND LIE FOR DONALD TRUMP, AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE USA, IT'S PEOPLE, AND ITS ALLIES.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND DENIGRATE THE ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF CLEAN ENERGY

IT'S YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANDA PUSHING ENEMIES OF THE NATION, WHO ARE DOING THE DAMAGE.

You better worry about Castro Junior, because that's who's running your country, shitbirds.

Chinese cars
The election
Biden winning

You're really starting to sound like a RINO.

Chinese cars
The election
Biden winning

There really is no such thing as Trump going off script.
Because Trump does not believe in a script.
So make the case that he doesn't know what he's doing.
Ya don't get to be Planet Earth's most recognizable name
and face by wingin' it.

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

i'm not sure you thought trump was talking about tariffs , either.

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.
Anyone who thought he was talking about killing people is a fucking moron. You have to be a moron to be a democrat.

Forum List

Back