🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We aren't supposed to talk about Hillary, but she wont go away

Absolutely....because she did an interview on national television.

Would you mind listing things I am not allowed to talk about?

I'll get you started.

Things I am not allowed to talk about:

#1 Hillary Clinton

Will Snowflakes please boycott her or something?
She won't "go away" because you rightwing dumbasses continue to bring her up just so you can whine about something. She's irrelevant. Be an adult and focus on the here and now.

She won't "go away" because you rightwing dumbasses continue to bring her up just so you can whine about something. She's irrelevant. Be an adult and focus on the here and now.

Did I plaster her all over the news the past few days.

I called in and said make her blame everybody else on TV.

Sad really.

Thanks for joining "Hillary the Hag Talk"

Why do think Celsea looks like Web Hubble and not slick willie?

Sad really.

Its your fault she is doing these TV interviews.

Sad really.

And it's your fault for watching them.

Sad really.

And it's your fault for watching them.

But such great humor and she is packing on the pounds.

I don't listen to him often he is too liberal .... but I like it here when he tells the witch to stay in the woods;)

Hillary! go away! lol

Sadly, Hillary, like Hussein Obama, linger around like a bad smell.

They just don't get it! :dunno:

I don't know, will you? You and the other RWNJs are the only ones talking about her, snowflake.
According to this search in the last 24 Hours of the news you are right Google put down the crack pipe honey
Thank you, that search shows that the RWNJs are talking about at least as much, if not more, than liberals.

Thanks for admitting that posting:
"You and the other RWNJs are the only ones talking about her"
was wrong

Hillary has decided she won't go away, not anyone else. Nor should she, because she is at the heart of the Media Matters attacks, she is at the heart of the Russian conspiracy debacle. Hillary is at the heart of countless unresolved problems in the world and countless national scandals, and Hillary is at the heart of a campaign so horribly run, from when she wouldn't allow WH staff to make eye contact, was like a tyrant who insisted as First Lady to be in all of the national security meetings, to her going down the list and "investigating" all of her 2016 staff for "loyalty" while rating DNC politicians on a sliding scale of how much they supported her. Now Hillary is on a nation-wide apology tour of letting the world know who was really at fault for her loss last year, and guess what? It was everybody but her!

So far Hillary has blamed the following for causing her 2016 election loss:

The FBI in general

James Comey in particular

The Russians in general

Vladimir Putin in particular

Unnamed "anti-American" forces

Low Information Voters

Everyone who assumed she would win and so quit fighting too soon

Bad polling numbers / data

Barack Obama for already winning two terms

Barack Obama for what he did in those two terms

People just wanting change

Misogynists in general

Those evil Suburban housewives

The New York Times

Various television executives

Cable News

Netflix

Democrats for not making enough good documentaries about her

Facebook and Twitter

Wikileaks for sure

All the fake news

Content farmers in Macedonia

The RNC

Surprisingly, the DNC as well.

Bottom line, Hillary is just a very flawed human being. Just ask her husband Bill. She doesn't understand competition. She doesn't accept competition. She thinks everyone should just lay down and roll her out a red carpet and open doors, and if she falters, trips on the red rug, it is not her fault but the fault of any stone in the road, any bad press, any resistance on the part of others, while at the same time quixotically maintaining her right to unlimited attacks and resistance against all her opponents.

In the end, Hillary thinks being president, WINNING the presidency, is all about LOOKING the part rather than actually BEING presidential. Being presidential isn't about where you are from, what you did in the past, who you know, or how you look or act or even say. It is about connecting with the voters in a palpable way, and inspiring them with faith, leadership, vision and confidence that you have their back, you believe in them and you will follow through with your promises.

That just ain't Hillary.

Forum List

Back