"We basically nuked a town so we could get a train open"

That's the only way a lot of them will work.

There is an old joke that might have been a statement taken as a joke. "How do you starve a black person? Hide their food stamps in their work boots".
Post slavery in Latin America they started importing Chinese and Indians labor because blacks didn't want to do Labor. That was in the 1800s.

It's a bipartisan issue that the mainstream media doesn't seem to want to deal with. The aging republican governor of Ohio was apparently convinced by government officials who are not identified to authorize the ignition of the catastrophy into the chemical reaction that turned liquid vinyl chloride into a deadly plume of (WW 1) vintage phosgine gas.

And now authorities are telling the people of Ohio it's safe to go back? LOL the government wants you dead

What a disaster that hasn't even registered on the National news.

They've been covering this on the Hartford local news station (wfsb.com) everyday since it happened.

This morning they had a video of the Ohio Governor making statements - he was mad that federal law did not require the railroad company to notify the Ohio government that it transporting these chemicals.

That's the only news that I watch every morning so I don't know who else is covering it.

Last year we had bigtime "supply chain" issues so we've now adopted a "So what if haste makes waste?" strategy.

Pretty sure that's what's colloquially called a "tank," not a "tanker," big fella. Maybe ask those workers just standing around there, pointing and stuff, happy for the excuse to take a paid break.

We are about to find out what happens when NOBODY trusts a single govt entity.

Not the media, obviously.

Not the executive branch: president, VP, etc.

Not any of the bureaucracies, also obviously.

We're about to find out what Americans think when the sad but obvious truth sinks in that these agencies either do not care at all about--or actively work for--the harm of citizens.

I might not be pretty, but it's overdue.

Here we go.

We're about to find out what Americans think when the sad but obvious truth sinks in that these agencies either do not care at all about--or actively work for--the harm of citizens.

Here we go.
A school teacher who thinks "the media" is "a single govt entity"?
I might not be pretty
There ya go.

Why do we allow industry to use such toxic chemicals? They should be banned for industry to use but you crazies will cry about any regulations at all.

Here we go.
Who's going to trust industry? NOBODY.
Who is going to trust corporations? NOBODY
Shut down the use or industry that creates these toxins.

What a disaster that hasn't even registered on the National news.

Another train derailed in SC

A 3rd derailment now in Texas

A 4th train derails in CT

Where is Greta? Where is Al Gore? Where is AOC? Where is Biden?

Freaking hypocrites every single one of them! :mad-61:
Their minions are who is doing the derailing. It's ANTIFA. I don't have any real proof, but I know it is.

It's been being done in Canada, too.

I'll post some links later.

Who's going to trust industry? NOBODY.
Who is going to trust corporations? NOBODY
Shut down the use or industry that creates these toxins.

I am not a libertarian.

I am a free market capitalist who believes the govt has a role in overseeing corporations with a mostly light hand to prevent things like child labor, shirtwaist factory fires....and oh yeah. THIS.

Here we go.

You have been making predictions like this for months on end now and not a single one of them has come close to playing out as you predicted.

Nobody will answer the question why we let industry use or create such awful chemicals.

Nobody will answer the question why we let industry use or create such awful chemicals.
Nobody will answer why we allow cretinous jobless international wanna be terrorist soy boys to disrupt our nation's commerce.

Seems to me the government should be on that like stank on shit.

Forum List

Back