We disabled our military arsenal before leaving says the left

It will be a net positive in 2024 from a political standpoint. I think the GOP and the blob supporters here realize that.
I think you're correct. That's why they are so desperate to paint is as something else.

Why does the establishment think that whenever something is amiss anywhere in the world, we need to scramble jets and fly in to fix it?

There’s a girl in Sudan who can’t get treatment for a cut on her finger ... but they will treat the boy! Fire up the missiles!

I personally find it very hard to believe the Military disabled anything.

They had too little time , but more importantly there was too much armament left behind.

Joe made an amazing performance in terrible no-win circumstances.
Then why is no one happy about it? It was the most epic shit-show in American military history.

Hard core Democrat hacks are the only ones thinking along your lines. The best part is that they aren’t embarrassed about it.

They had too little time , but more importantly there was too much armament left behind.
They didn’t disable anything.

Then why is no one happy about it? It was the most epic shit-show in American military history.

Hard core Democrat hacks are the only ones thinking along your lines. The best part is that they aren’t embarrassed about it.
I'm thrilled. tRump tried to sabotage him and he dodged the worst of it.

They had their own air support. We had been training them for 20 years
It has been known for a decade that the Afghan Army was nothing but a paper tiger.
Ryan Crocker, a former U.S. ambassador to Kabul, told government interviewers that the Afghan police were ineffective “not because they’re out-gunned or out-manned. It’s because they are useless as a security force and they’re useless as a security force because they are corrupt down to the patrol level.”

Victor Glaviano, who worked with the Afghan army as a U.S. combat adviser from 2007 to 2008, called the soldiers “stealing fools” who habitually looted equipment supplied by the Pentagon. He complained to government interviewers that Afghan troops had “beautiful rifles, but didn’t know how to use them,” and were undisciplined fighters, wasting ammunition because they “wanted to fire constantly.”

Try not to be such an uninformed dumbass.

But then you believe that which is not true and don't believe the truth when it's presented to you

It has been known for a decade that the Afghan Army was nothing but a paper tiger.
Ryan Crocker, a former U.S. ambassador to Kabul, told government interviewers that the Afghan police were ineffective “not because they’re out-gunned or out-manned. It’s because they are useless as a security force and they’re useless as a security force because they are corrupt down to the patrol level.”

Victor Glaviano, who worked with the Afghan army as a U.S. combat adviser from 2007 to 2008, called the soldiers “stealing fools” who habitually looted equipment supplied by the Pentagon. He complained to government interviewers that Afghan troops had “beautiful rifles, but didn’t know how to use them,” and were undisciplined fighters, wasting ammunition because they “wanted to fire constantly.”

Try not to be such an uninformed dumbass.
He's a lib, he can't help it.

Forum List

Back