We don't have enough threads bashing blacks so give me some ideas for new ones....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Seriously, Wtf is wrong with you people. As an avid right winger I am getting disgusted at the level of race bullshit from you righties. Our battle is steep enough without you adding dirt to the top of the hill with your stupid threads trying to justify every stereotype known to man about blacks.

And I'm not talking about the pundits or TV personalities. I'm talking about YOU.

The left already do a masterful job of painting us in an unforgiving light when it comes to race. People like Sharpton get enough god damn attention without you adding fuel to their fire with your borderline racist bullshit.

There is a huge racial overtone to our politics right now so why not TRY to diffuse it with some inclusive talk and stop the race baiting, at least from one side of the isle.

good luck...

and thanks for noticing what's been happening on this site.

good luck...

It has gotten ugly lately. Sadly I think it's a reflection of where we've gone as a nation.
I've been guilty of it myself. Only seeing how rampant it is on TV & here has made me notice my own shortcomings

good luck...

It has gotten ugly lately. Sadly I think it's a reflection of where we've gone as a nation.
I've been guilty of it myself. Only seeing how rampant it is on TV & here has made me notice my own shortcomings
we are getting tired of being blamed for every problem in the black community .

good luck...

we are getting tired of being blamed for every problem in the black community .

it is simply dangerous to be a black male in the us.....hell you cant even be a black kid in the us now without being in danger...simply amazing they rioted over brown ...a thug who had just committed a strong arm robbery but not over the 12 yr old kid...or the dude selling loosies....seems that a black man or women can be manhandled by the police without consequences...one has to wonder when the police will become this way to off white people?

good luck...

Yeah....that would have been cool if he didn't blame lefties while blaming righties.

Take note, Gramps. Al Sharpton is considered to be a clown by most lefties. Like Ronald McDonald, however, he draws attention to things. His dopey dance makes people stop and take a look.....instead of just passing by on the way to dealing with another form of injustice. Bitch about him and his kind all you want....but his existence is a REACTION to something.

In your post...you acknowledge the "something" but want people like Sharpton to pretend that it isn't there. Think about it.

Last edited:
I hear Klingons aren't getting enough recognition, perhaps we could create threads about them?

Our battle is steep enough without you adding dirt to the top of the hill with your stupid threads trying to justify every stereotype known to man about blacks.

If I may say so, we weren't the ones who invented those stereotypes. Democrats were. Before becoming quick to condemn us, consider who first used those stereotypes. I do acknowledge there are some overtly racist threads out there about blacks, with a good majority of them coming from a certain someone *COUGH*cultsmasher*COUGH* Your indignance is only partially justifiable.

The left already do a masterful job of painting us in an unforgiving light when it comes to race.

Only because we are unwilling to stand up to them on the issue. We need backbone, not conflict. This infighting gets us nowhere.

There is a huge racial overtone to our politics right now so why not TRY to diffuse it with some inclusive talk and stop the race baiting, at least from one side of the isle.

Agreed.

Sharpton get enough god damn attention without you adding fuel to their fire with your borderline racist bullshit.

He gets enough attention on his own. He doesn't care what folks on a board have to say on the issue.

The stories write themselves....
The latest....The guy getting beat to death with hammers...Oh yeah...There might have been some blacks involved in that.
Didn't see much outrage from Obama,Holder or Sharpton.
So if being critical of those actions are bashing blacks and hurting your feelings...

Bugger off!

Seriously, Wtf is wrong with you people. As an avid right winger I am getting disgusted at the level of race bullshit from you righties. Our battle is steep enough without you adding dirt to the top of the hill with your stupid threads trying to justify every stereotype known to man about blacks.

And I'm not talking about the pundits or TV personalities. I'm talking about YOU.

The left already do a masterful job of painting us in an unforgiving light when it comes to race. People like Sharpton get enough god damn attention without you adding fuel to their fire with your borderline racist bullshit.

It doesn't matter. The liberals will keep pushing the race card against us. Even tho we freed the slaves, ended the Democrat's evil Jim Crowe laws, integrated schools, passed civil rights, the democrats trumped all that by giving welfare to the blacks to keep them on the plantation.

It doesn't matter. The liberals will keep pushing the race card against us. Even tho we freed the slaves, ended the Democrat's evil Jim Crowe laws, integrated schools, passed civil rights, the democrats trumped all that by giving welfare to the blacks to keep them on the plantation.
You did all that? What great people you are eh? So, why won't they vote for you?

Blacks are killed in communities run by Democrats so they complain about getting bashed by the right on some forum lol.

Well grandpa you want to know why the politics forum has become the "racism" forum???
At one time those disgusting posts usually started by Matthew, speedshooters, rotagilla,meathead, etc were restricted to the "race forum"
As they started to post these types of threads onto the mainstream forums, many posters including yourself, ignored the undercurrent of racism apparent in the posts.
As your tolerance rose for these types of posts they became more and more prevalent in the mainstream forums, which ironically is what racists want; the normalcy and mainstreaming of racism and racist attitudes.

Go to the race section and view their unsanitized posts, you will see that the undercurrent in all their posts are the same.

As Steve Mcgarret said, "it's all about race."

You're one rung up the ladder to enlightenment, aka liberalism. Keep at it.

good luck...

In a classic example of crowd behaviour, the closet racists around here started trickling out into the light, and then more and more until it was stampede.

I guess you haven't noticed that the media campaign was designed to derive this very thing.

People are getting just plain fed up with the lies and the stupidity coming from Black leaders in the Democrat party.

I don't agree with the comments being made from anonymous posters that are obviously racist, but I also greatly resent the liberals getting up on their collective soap boxes preaching to us as if they have a valid point.

You're one rung up the ladder to enlightenment, aka liberalism. Keep at it.

Your brand of Liberalism appeals to the lowest common denominator. And don't even try to act like you're a true liberal. Liberal is defined as someone who understands opposing viewpoints. You're a fascist progressive.

The stories write themselves....
The latest....The guy getting beat to death with hammers...Oh yeah...There might have been some blacks involved in that.
Didn't see much outrage from Obama,Holder or Sharpton.
So if being critical of those actions are bashing blacks and hurting your feelings...

Bugger off!
And you magically never saw the response to that thread...right???

Bosnian Community Protest Negro Violence video Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sorry to inject reality into your meme, but whites kill other whites with hammers also.

Forum List

Back