We get to pay for student loans. Great.

Did I say they didn't need them? MAGAts crying about up to $20,000 student debt loan forgiveness but have nothing to say about the $1,000,000,000,000 is fucking hilarious!
MAGA

Well, one was passed by congress and signed by the president.
The other........not so much.

And....
Why the angst for more of the average people getting some relief. Is it only supposed to happen for corporations?
MAGA

Our country is now 30 trillion in debt, and some law makers are saying this could add another trillion to that. When you sign for a loan, you are signing an agreement to borrow money and timely pay it back. That's what you should be doing.

I say there should be a required “work year” between high school and college.

1. It would give a high school graduates a full year to better determine what career path they want, and add a bit of maturity when they enroll in college after having been in the “adult world.”

2. It would give them at least $20,000 to apply to tuition, which at state colleges would cover the first year.

3. The unfilled jobs at Target, Walmart, etc., would get applicants.

4. Working the lower-skilled jobs would give them an appreciation for the opportunities that will open up by picking a marketable major and graduating from college. As it stands now, 40% of matriculates do not graduate, and end up with student loan debt and no degree.

ASK ME HOW I KNOW.

I have said the same thing on this subject dozens of times. If it were up to me, nobody would be allowed to go to college until at least 21 years of age. Live with mom and dad. Save every dime you can, or invest it in a growth account. If you still want to go to college, then you have the cash to do so. In three years even with lower paying jobs, you can save 60K or so.

During school work on the weekends to help replenish that account. Work full-time when school is out of session. By the time you graduate, you won't have any major bills to pay, and if you do it right, no bills at all. I also believe if we did it that way, half the people who were thinking about college will dismiss the thought and perhaps opt for trade school, which you can attend as early as the age of 18.

Our country is now 30 trillion in debt, and some law makers are saying this could add another trillion to that. When you sign for a loan, you are signing an agreement to borrow money and timely pay it back. That's what you should be doing.

Some lawmakers say. Dud they have anything to say when they forgave
$1,000,000,000,000 in PPP loans? Did you or were you just hunky dory with it because it went to businesses. Remember when you take out a loan you should pay it back!!!!!
MAGA

Some lawmakers say. Dud they have anything to say when they forgave
$1,000,000,000,000 in PPP loans? Did you or were you just hunky dory with it because it went to businesses. Remember when you take out a loan you should pay it back!!!!!
MAGA

Loans they used to pay employees? LOL!

So as long as businesses don't pay back their loans all is good right? Are you seriously mental?
MAGA
That was the law that was passed you fucking moron. If they spent so much on payroll and kept the wages the same they didn’t have to pay it back.

So if you’re going to compare the two you need to show me something. When you take out a student loan where does it say you don’t have to pay it back?

KEY WORD IS/WAS and HAS BEEN LOANS!
MAGA

1661713001661.png

DURR

Except that tuition has been allowed to increase at least 10 times faster than inflation.
And only if we involve tax payers, can we create the collective bargaining power to bring the costs back down to something reasonable.
Many students also do not realize they are not going to get the high salary they have been deceptively promised.
So they are not going to be able to pay back those absurdly high tuition loans.

Forum List

Back