🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

Perhaps you should be asking, "What can we do to get Democrats such as myself to stop blocking the law that will reduce mass shootings?"
But of course you will never ask that, will you. :cuckoo:
Republicans control congress...
Folks, do you begin to see the brain-dead nature of these liberals pretending they want to reduce mass shootings?

When you point out that Congress has already done everything it needs to, and that the liberals themselves are the ones blocking the solutions and enabling those mass shootings, they simply mumble "....but Republicans control Congress...".

No coherent thoughts, no examination of the truth. They simply repeat their useless mantra over and over. :cuckoo:

Perhaps you should be asking, "What can we do to get Democrats such as myself to stop blocking the law that will reduce mass shootings?"
But of course you will never ask that, will you. :cuckoo:
Republicans control congress...
Folks, do you begin to see the brain-dead nature of these liberals pretending they want to reduce mass shootings?

No coherent thoughts, no examination of the truth. They simply repeat their useless mantra over and over. :cuckoo:
7dJb2Ua.gif

First, the members of the RELIGION OF PEACE are not allowed to have an guns.... we go from there!

They arent any significant number of our mass shootings...

There will be NOW...perhaps you should investigate ARAB SOCIAL MEDIA from around the world, to eeven REMOTELY get an idea of what we can NOW EXPECT.... I recommend it to anyone that thinks these people are NOT NOW EMBOLDENED because of what these 2 scum muslim's did to America!

So what does that have to do with our current mass shooting problem? Most are white males.

What percentage are white males, and provide the ethnicity for that assumption...shall we start with the ALMOST 3000 killed during 9/11 by muslim's?

That wasn't a mass shooting.

The republicans aren't in to "doing" anything about anything. They are in to inflamed rhetoric, and non starter solutions, like deporting everyone and killing everyone. If you were to demand that they actually propose something that is doable, or that even made a lick of sense, they would just stare at you slack jawed.

I listened to Paul's interview. About what you'd expect from a Republican. We can't do anything.

First, the members of the RELIGION OF PEACE are not allowed to have an guns.... we go from there!

They arent any significant number of our mass shootings...

There will be NOW...perhaps you should investigate ARAB SOCIAL MEDIA from around the world, to eeven REMOTELY get an idea of what we can NOW EXPECT.... I recommend it to anyone that thinks these people are NOT NOW EMBOLDENED because of what these 2 scum muslim's did to America!

So what does that have to do with our current mass shooting problem? Most are white males.

What percentage are white males, and provide the ethnicity for that assumption...shall we start with the ALMOST 3000 killed during 9/11 by muslim's?

That wasn't a mass shooting.

Didn't say it was I said you could start with 9/11...as in a DATE to start with!

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?
Ban all Democrats and Muslims from owning guns.

Now name one proposal offered by Obama or Hillary that would have prevented yesterday.

Obama keeps mentioning this no fly list. I am curious as to if these two were on an FBI watch list, or on a no fly list?

I listened to Paul's interview. About what you'd expect from a Republican. We can't do anything.

The solution is obvious. Invade Afghanistan, and then Iraq..

The dumbest thing we ever did was (not to leave a small base in Iraq.) We have troops all over the world, and leave Iraq, to let the crazies take over. If we even had a 10K force over there in a small base, I don't think ISIS would be going on today.

The solution is obvious. Invade Afghanistan, and then Iraq..

Things are so much better since we did that....

That is sort of the other shoe that will be dropping before too much longer. Gulf War Veterans who are being shafted by the VA who served in combat will, deservedly, wonder where their benefits are. After being exposed to wholesale violence time and again, one can expect that they may react violently.

Ryan has a chance to be extraordinary....he's losing it.

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

Republican Plan to avoid mass shootings

1. More guns
2. Ban Muslims
3. Build a wall

Not quite moron. That is just something that exists only in your alleged mind.

The truth:
1. More guns
2. Identify the enemy.
3. Deport the known enemies.
4. Wage real war.
Most mass shooters are white male citizens. Where are we going to deport them to?

They aren't the enemy. That is a worthless statistic.
Sure they are.

No, and your deflection and lies don't change that.

All the gun laws and liberal hype will never amount to crap. Just talk, talk, talk. FYI number of gang bang shooting in Chi town 2,771. Now that is what I call hollow meaningless laws, rhetoric and bullshit, its what the liberal mind is wired for! No wonder Hillary is so popular.

All the gun laws and liberal hype will never amount to crap. Just talk, talk, talk. FYI number of gang bang shooting in Chi town 2,771. Now that is what I call hollow meaningless laws, rhetoric and bullshit, its what the liberal mind is wired for! No wonder Hillary is so popular.

Well worn argument. Compare Chicago's drug gangster crime related murders to terrorists killing innocents. Same ol' bullshit. Few of us give a rat's ass when one gangster kills another over a turf war.

We have more permit holders and the problem is getting worse...
Only if the permit holders are the ones doing the killing. Can you show that they are?

Huh? We have more permit holders and more mass shootings. I didn't say it was holders doing the shooting, but it doesn't seem to be slowing them either.
When there are more permit holders in the victim group, fewer people die, because there is someone with the means to stop the killing. Clearly, gun free zones are not the answer.

So are repubs going to end gun free zones? Will they force corporations to allow guns?
When are republicans going to propose anything?

Oh you think either the Reps or the Dems will do anything?
Then what is the republican answer? They control congress.

What do YOU propose be done? I'm guessing total gun ban? It will never happen, it's a leftist pipe dream

I'm not proposing anything. I want to known what republicans are going to do.

Nothing...everybody will point fingers, scream and yell and in a few days life will go on, until the next time and then it will repeat like it has for years

Democrats want guns gone....
No guns for anyone other then military and law enforcement....
They just don't have the balls to come out and say it but it's what they want.
Of course it will not happen but it's their desire....

That's the Dems solution.

Repubs seem to lack the balls to do anything.

Oh and the Dems have a solution?? Doubt it.

My solution is to arm every American. When someone threatens you with a gun. Pull yours and shoot em.

I see that the Democrats still virulently oppose the only method that has actually worked to reduce mass shootings: Letting everybody carry who wants to. Most people still wouldn't bother, but a few would.

The nutcases doing these mass shootings have the goal of racking up huge body counts, to terrorize the population and/or get lurid headlines for weeks after they're dead. And the nutcase wanting to shoot up the next school or shopping mall or post office (or French concert hall or café or soccer stadium or Calif mental institute), would know there's a probably a few armed people in the crowd he's about to attack. And he won't know which ones they are, or what direction a bullet might come from.

And most of the recent mass shooters have carefully avoided places where there might be armed people on the premises, choosing so-called "gun free zones" where the liberals' laws are in full effect. They don't want to do their crimes in an area where there's a pretty good chance someone might stop them before they achieve their desired body counts.

So, what conservatives will do, is obey the Constitution and let any law-abiding adult carry who wants to. Most still won't bother, but a few will. And that will make all the difference, as murderers realize they probably won't be able to get their large body counts any more.

Why do these leftist fanatics keep pushing their failed "solutions" after it has become obvious they don't work, and avoiding the solutions that do work?

The solution that works, is already law. It's in the Constitution, in fact. When will Democrats stop blocking and violating it, and let the solution work instead?

Republicans have passed 60 repeal Obamacare bills

When are they going to pass a bill to do something about mass shootings?

This isn't a gun control issue, moron, it's Muslim issue. They have strict gun control in France, but that didn't stop the Muzzies from killing 130 people.

Trying to turn this into a gun control issue will only insure Trump wins the election, so have at it.

Why don't Republicans just be honest with us and admit....

There is nothing we want to do about it and we will do everything in our power to stop anyone else from doing something

Forum List

Back