We have a Pope

A pastoral pope, simple life style, no scandals.

Let's hope a new age of reformation sweeps the Catholic Church.

Worry about your own church, and mind your own business about ours.

Moron.

Such a moronic non ecumenical approach by you, Mother California Girl.

Your church, my church, all churches need a new era of reformation in this day and age, badly.

You act stupid, you pay the price. Simple.

Well, I'm sure they will all tremble at the mighty Joke Dorky and reform immediately - if not sooner.

I suspect Pope Francis will reform the Catholic Church - probably not in the way you want him to though. Get over it. Not your faith, not your business.

Moron.

Your church, my church, all churches need a new era of reformation in this day and age, badly.

Well, I'm sure they will all tremble at the mighty Joke Dorky and reform immediately - if not sooner.

I suspect Pope Francis will reform the Catholic Church - probably not in the way you want him to though. Get over it. Not your faith, not your business.

We see you are in a nutter rage. I am happy for a good, perhaps a great Pope, and you go goofy.

I hope Pope Francis reforms the Church in the way he believes it needs to be reformed.

We see you are in a nutter rage. I am happy for a good, perhaps a great Pope, and you go goofy.

I hope Pope Francis reforms the Church in the way he believes it needs to be reformed.

We see that? Then we live in an alternative reality... or perhaps it's just you who lives there, Jokey. Cuz you seem to be able to create your own reality about me and decide that's 'true'. No wonder you're a Democrat... they struggle with reality too.

We see that? Then we live in an alternative reality... or perhaps it's just you who lives there, Jokey. Cuz you seem to be able to create your own reality about me and decide that's 'true'. No wonder you're a Democrat... they struggle with reality too.

Yes, you live in a goofy alternative universe. I am wishing the Pope well, I am happy that you are happy with him, but if you go off on me then you earn the prize you always have and always will: I make you the laughing stock of the Board.

And my Republican politics of moderation has to do with . . . what?

white smoke

image.png

Those who are upset at "the Catholic haters" might want to give this a moment's thought.

Or they could just stick their heads back in the sand.

did you give the UN shenanigans n in Africa a moments thought?:rolleyes:

Yes, in Buenos Aires he lived in a simple apartment, did his own cooking, and took public transportation.

on that note we have been here before. Pope John Paul I....and they made short work of him.

The Roman Curia is a basket full of snakes.

My best wishes to him and my prayers go out to him, hes got quite a job ahead.

Yes, in Buenos Aires he lived in a simple apartment, did his own cooking, and took public transportation.

on that note we have been here before. Pope John Paul....and they made short work of him.

The Roman Curia is a basket full of snakes.

My best wishes to him and my prayers go out to him, hes got quite a job ahead.

Let's hope so.

Moron.

We expect he would be anti-freedom, anti-gay, anti-abortion but he's even anti-contraception. That means he disagrees with most Catholics.

Oh yeah, and he's got only one lung and was accused of conspiring wit the murderous junta in the priest kidnapping.

But who cares? I mean, pedophilia is okay with The Church so there's surely not much they're against.

Apparently, Bergoglio came in second in the last papal election.

Just wonderful eh?

On April 15, 2005, a human rights lawyer filed a criminal complaint against Bergoglio, accusing him of conspiring with the junta in 1976.

He is a conservative and a jesuit. He Was in Argentina assisting the junta in the 70's.

Great first a hitler youth pope now someone who helped the rightwing Junta!!!!:sad::sad:

some history

Uncovering the Crimes of Argentina's Junta | PRI's The World

PRI's The World? You are as crazy as the gun nutters. What kind of source is that?

John Paul II was behind the Iron Curtain. He was no red.

What is wrong with you?

Didn't take long for the Catholic haters to come out.

Not hating Catholics, but this bull shit is nothing more then day time TV bull shit. So another old fucker got promoted up in his church, big fucking deal. He is just a guy who says nice words. Nothing holy about him. Just a living decoration.

Mother California Girl is a crank, yes, and cranky, yes, but she has always held herself out as Roman Catholic. Always.

Forum List

Back